Link to previous threads

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-Chatting Corner

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC #2

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC #3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5089586 CC#4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5123359 CC#5
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5138193 CC#6

pic credits to Madhuri 

Feel absolutely free to discuss anything/ any topic                          under the sun ... 

At all times *ATTN.- Guidelines/Rules/Specifications/etc* rules will apply & India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  will be in effect. 

smiley31

Image result for krishna married radha"

credits Madhuri

We hereby hope that all of you will abide by these rules. 

We hope to have everyone's understanding,

Regards.

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

In addition to the above mentioned section guidelines, at all times India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  ... 

Highlighting an extract form the IF COC 

Sharing Personal Information and Privacy - You are welcome to discuss PROFESSIONAL updates by the celebrities and production house associated with this show but any PERSONAL photographs and updates will NOT be allowed on IF. They may be celebrities/public figures but everyone is entitled to their privacy and as such that right will be respected.

Additionally, Do not share your personal information with others on the net. If you are sharing any information with an unknown person you are doing that at your own risk. The conversation that takes place in private messages, facebook, messenger between two people is between them and not to be shared on the open forum. Privacy and safety of members is of prime importance on IF. If anyone is found sharing members' private and personal content from other social networking site on IF, they will be held responsible for breaching privacy and should be prepared for the consequences. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

I'm super confused about this Krishna-Arjun gatha. Kunti ko toh dikha dete at least. Khandan ka proper introduction de dete. 🤔

Originally posted by Krishnpriya

Aa jao beheno. 🤗🤗

Prem as in Sakhaprem.

A:"Yaar mujhe kuchh samajh nehi aa raha rai. Mujhe samjha de na!"

K:"Are yaar tu itna ro kyun raha hai? Tujhe jitna ata hai kar na. Baki main samhal lunga".

Edited by vyapti - 4 years ago

I'm super confused about this Krishna-Arjun gatha. Kunti ko toh dikha dete at least. Khandan ka proper introduction de dete. 🤔

I just found out, The first Radha, Shivya and Kinshuk date irl....

Originally posted by vyapti

Prem as in Sakhaprem.

A:"Yaar mujhe kuchh samajh nehi aa raha rai. Mujhe samjha de na!"

K:"Are yaar tu itna ro kyun raha hai? Tujhe jitna ata hai kar na. Baki main samhal lunga".

These two are cousin goals ! 👐🏼 

This sakhaprem at least makes sense. 😄

I am more curious what timeline the pandavas are currently in......like have they met Draupadi....are they yet to go on vanbaas......and most importantly, whether Radha is gonna shift to Hastinapur now. Or will she just long-drive through hastinapur and dwarika everytime with Krishna in his chariot....?

These two are cousin goals ! 👐🏼 

This sakhaprem at least makes sense. 😄

TBH I am looking forward to it...to see Krishnarjun together.....I might watch it again.....atleast for some days after this track starts

Originally posted by stormborn

I just found out, The first Radha, Shivya and Kinshuk date irl....

They acted together in a sony TV show. They kinda look cute.