Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

New spoiler alert for upcoming track

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mere Dad Ki Dulhan: Finally! Nia seeks Randeep's help for playing cupid for Amber and Guneet 

In the upcoming episode, Amber will express his feelings for Gunnet to Nia and she will be very supportive about all this. And thus, to help Amber, she will seek help from Randeep as she knows that Gunnet and Randeep are very close to each other.

Meanwhile, Randeep will be shocked to know Amber is that online guy that Guneet was talking of and as Randeep and Guneet are very close to each other, he will wonder why she didn’t tell him.

It will be interesting to see if Randeep will tell Nia how much Guneet was hurt when Amber ditched her on Valentine's day.

Link:

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/mere-dad-ki-dulhan-finally-nia-seeks-randeeps-help-playing-cupid-amber-and-guneet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Someone please help me catch up with the story. I haven't been able to watch few episodes.

Has Randeep left already? Or is he still here?

Does Guneet know yet that Amber is NDP?

Does Nia know about Amber's crush on Guneet?

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Someone please help me catch up with the story. I haven't been able to watch few episodes.

Has Randeep left already? Or is he still here?

Does Guneet know yet that Amber is NDP?

Does Nia know about Amber's crush on Guneet?

1) Randeep is still here. But, will soon be leaving. Since he has broken all his ties with his dad, he is temporarily living in Sharma mansion.

2) Guneet doesn't even have the slightest idea that he is NDP. But, she is definitely blown by his strange behaviour, ever since her roka was called off.

3) Ambar is soon going to reveal to Nia that Bawra Mann is his crush, who is actually Guneet, though Nia is aware that there exists Bawraa Mann, but who it is, is not known. Maybe today-tomorrow, he will reveal that she is Guneet...

Thanks for sharing the article 😊😊❤️

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

1) Randeep is still here. But, will soon be leaving. Since he has broken all his ties with his dad, he is temporarily living in Sharma mansion.

2) Guneet doesn't even have the slightest idea that he is NDP. But, she is definitely blown by his strange behaviour, ever since her roka was called off.

3) Ambar is soon going to reveal to Nia that Bawra Mann is his crush, who is actually Guneet, though Nia is aware that there exists Bawraa Mann, but who it is, is not known. Maybe today-tomorrow, he will reveal that she is Guneet...

Thanks for sharing the article 😊😊❤️

I dont think Randeep is still there at Sharma mansion. Niya & he shared a parting hug already so he shd be on his way to US now. 

I wonder how he will help fm there. I think something will happen to keep him in Ghaziabad. 

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
arvinnewar thumbnail

i really want to know guneet sikha  backgroud story.when she was young she had bf and was about to marry in some flashback eposides so we could get more details of her character .i would rally like to know her past someday near future.