IMP-Regarding New FF Section and Migration

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Members,

We are happy to inform you that India-Forums has recently launched the New Fan Fiction Section in a grand way. All the fictions/functions shall be migrated in that section sooner or later. Please have a look at the global announcement where you will be able to find all the details of the migration. If you have any queries, you are free to post them in the thread, our newly appointed Fan Fiction Editors would be happy to help.

IF Fan Fiction Section Launched

Your original thread will not get deleted even after migration and will remain in the respective forums for the time being till any further announcement is made.

Whoever follows the author will get a direct notification. The author will not have to send out PMs when she updates a chapter.

Finding Fan Fiction is now very easy since you will be able to sort them by their tags. So it is very important that you use proper tags when you migrate. Migrated Fan Fiction having tags of a particular forum will be displayed in the respective forum soon. Please refer to this thread to know, how to get your fan fictions listed under respective forums. >> LINK

Most importantly all your fan fictions are protected with inbuilt no copy and no right-click system.

Please feel free to contact the Fan Fiction Editors anytime.

New Fan Fiction Section | Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Thanks

Okay so basically for now the fictions will both exist in the forum posted as well as fanfiction forum? Right? Also how will the writer update it? Her direct thread or there? And the comments will that be migrated too? And the likes? 

Ankie, as far I know, likes too will be migrated but not sure about the comments. The tech team still working on the bugs :D

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Okay so basically for now the fictions will both exist in the forum posted as well as fanfiction forum? Right? Also how will the writer update it? Her direct thread or there? And the comments will that be migrated too? And the likes? 

Kindly check the links which are provided in the previous post. :)

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Ankie, as far I know, likes too will be migrated but not sure about the comments. The tech team still working on the bugs :D

I didn't find likes being transferred. grey's prerish story it was. Not sure of FF thing yet personally. Let's see

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

Kindly check the links which are provided in the previous post. :)

found most thank you, but didn't answer, if the story will be found in the forum as well as there also how to update once it's shifted. In the forum thread or there... 

I didn't find likes being transferred. grey's prerish story it was. Not sure of FF thing yet personally. Let's see

It's there. Every chapter have it's own individual no. of likes. U have to click one of the chapters to see ur no. likes

found most thank you, but didn't answer, if the story will be found in the forum as well as there also how to update once it's shifted. In the forum thread or there... 

The star that you see on the first page is the number of followers of the story. When you click on individual chapters, as leenaaa said, you will see the likes that the chapters has got.

You can update the chapter in the new site because whoever is following that story of yourz will get an automated notification. And if you want you can post it in the old thread as well. Eventually all the FFs are going to get migrated.

You will also find the FFs in the main forum. Check out how > https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152866051

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

The star that you see on the first page is the number of followers of the story. When you click on individual chapters, as leenaaa said, you will see the likes that the chapters has got.

You can update the chapter in the new site because whoever is following that story of yourz will get an automated notification. And if you want you can post it in the old thread as well. Eventually all the FFs are going to get migrated.

You will also find the FFs in the main forum. Check out how > https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152866051

thank you ðŸ¤—once the comments are also migrated I shall migrate all my FFS and ask for book covers