03.03.2020: Written Update: Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Randips dad Mediratta is checking papers. Amber-Nia come to the Travels office. Amber asks Mediratta to leave the chair. He shows legal papers. Amber sits in his chair. Says filed case. You forced my creditors to sell credit to you. Mediratta is shocked. Amber says they were ready to lose with me than be used by you. He rues Mediratta used to call Anjali bhabhi & still such a behavior? Mediratta is shocked and warns to teach a lesson. He starts to leave. Randip taunts he doesn't think of his own son. Mediratta asks him to come along but Randip refuses. Mediratta calls him stupid. 

Randip tries to explain Amber he didn't know Mediratta plans. Amber says you are dumb. Your father is evil & I am genius and you are stupid. Amber says remember from tomorrow company will run as per me. Nia is shocked. Randip says not gonna come from tomorrow. Hugs him & thanks for lessons taught. Amber asks what now? Randip says wanna take Nia to lunch for friendship talk. Amber warns him to behave but approves. Amber tells Nia to keep video call on. Also tells not to let Randip order. Randip goes out to wait. Nia hugs Amber calls him superhero. Amber is emotional. Says for a moment felt lost all. Nia says an idea came but who gave? Amber thinks of Guneet but says no one. Nia smiles and leaves. The office boys wanna celebrate with samosa. Amber says go ahead, refuses samosa. 

Amber phone rings. Says luggage came. Amber rushes home. Car isn't working so takes lift. Bg- Chala jata hun kisi ki dhun me. Amber sets his hair. He rings bell to Guneets room. 

Nia asks Randip if it's his usa startup? Randip says yes dad din support, friend found investor. Nia says going to usa? Randip says won't go if u dun want. Nia sulks. Randip says not pressuring. Know It's one sided. Nia feels sad to hurt him. Randip says Came too close to you. Got attached. 

Guneets mom opens the door, asks matter. Amber says looking for Guneet. She says not back yet. Guneets mom says still wanna fight? Amber says just here to talk. Stay here. Tell Guneet. Guneets mom is confused but relieved. 

Randip tells Nia will never forget moment spent with u. Top 10 memory. Nia says u came in my life as something new. Sometimes wonder if real or not. Thankfully got a good friend. Randip asks if he will get a farewell gift? Nia asks to ask anything he wants 

Part 2

Ambers friend brings crate of apples for Amber. He ignores. His friend asks the matter. Amber says went upstairs, but her mom ruined mood. His friend says in love this happens. Amber says not this. His friend asks to help with more crates. Amber refuses. Right then door opens. Guneet is struggling with luggage. Bg-Baharo phool barsao. Amber drools. His friend smirks. Amber tries to look away but can't see Guneet struggle so rushes to help. They bump into each other. Amber helps to carry the luggage. Guneet is confused. 

Part 3

Amber keeps the luggage down and is about to leave. Guneet thanks him. Amber says no big deal. Guneet says not just for this but that day too else would not be able to cancel the roka. Amber stammers and asks if she is fine? Guneet says as much as I can be. Guneets mom fumes seeing Amber. He leaves. Guneet tries to explain. Guneets mom taunts her for ruining her life. Guneet tries to cheer her up for preparing dum aloo. She asks why? To celebrate her roka breakup? Says Anurag was a good boy. You left him for a computer guy. Guneets mom says not him. She offers to break the phone. Guneet says what happened is good. I learnt to never lie. Guneets mom says who gained? Guneet says to let it go. Amber Heard the whole convo. 

Precap- Guneet orders choco chip cookies. Amber starts to bake them. He experiments on Upadhyay and threatens to not lie. All wait for Upadhyay reaction. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for updates 👍🏼

Amber in that hairnet baking cookies 😂😂😂😂

I haven't watched the episode yet... So does Amber approve of Randeep nia's date?

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

I haven't watched the episode yet... So does Amber approve of Randeep nia's date?

He approves in typical Amber Sharma fashion

Yesterday's episode was I don't know very strange and disconnected ...how did Amber get all his creditors to back him?? What kind of case has he done to Mehendiratta and when ..? 

Why isn't Amber really worried about getting profit from his business ?? He does want the business to float yeah ??? 

Secondly.  It's is the end of Nia and Randeep..I mean are they letting Randeep go.. ?? Maybe ...maybe not ?? 

Then the whole ..baharon phool barsao ...wow that was ..umm they wanted to make it funny I suppose but it got a little forced..although Amber's expressions were to die for 

Guneet can be funny but comic timing of Amber is better 

Then again ..why is Guneet's mother still harping on the whole Dr thing ? There is no way that thing gonna work again ..I mean what's the point ?? .. 

And btw what is Nia planning to do with her life ? Sab hawa mein hai.. 

Aajkal episodes mein logic..  thoda kam ho gaya hai ... Par since it's ITV ..I should just shut down my brain and watch the show 

I also hope they don't make a caricature of the whole Amber and Guneet but still keep it dignified and simple..not over the top things please ..no big dramatic moments ..just sweet and simple 

The story can be shown with dignity and humour ..it can address lot of issues if handled properly 

Thanks a lot updater 😆

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago

Originally posted by atikna

Yesterday's episode was I don't know very strange and disconnected ...how did Amber get all his creditors to back him?? What kind of case has he done to Mehendiratta and when ..? 

Why isn't Amber really worried about getting profit from his business ?? He does want the business to float yeah ??? 

Secondly.  It's is the end of Nia and Randeep..I mean are they letting Randeep go.. ?? Maybe ...maybe not ?? 

Then the whole ..baharon phool barsao ...wow that was ..umm they wanted to make it funny I suppose but it got a little forced..although Amber's expressions were to die for 

Then again ..why is Guneet's mother still harping on the whole Dr thing ? There is no way that thing gonna work again ..I mean what's the point ?? .. 

Aajkal episodes mein logic..  thoda kam ho gaya hai ... Par since it's ITV ..I should just shut down my brain and watch the show 

I also hope they don't make a caricature of the whole Amber and Guneet but still keep it dignified and simple..not over the top things please ..no big dramatic moments ..just sweet and simple 

The story can be shown with dignity and humour ..it can address lot of issues if handled properly 

Thanks a lot updater 😆

@Bold - I was hoping with this show at least we wouldn't have to switch off our brains and watch. They do seem to be paying less attention to details, making certain things look illogical

@Blue - This is my fervent hope too. Was looking forward to a slow and sweet romance. Hope they are able to deliver this instead of resorting to silly humour and immature behaviour.

Why is Amber always eavesdropping ?? This is the 2nd time he has done it.

Originally posted by kar08

@Bold - I was hoping with this show at least we wouldn't have to switch off our brains and watch. They do seem to be paying less attention to details, making certain things look illogical

@Blue - This is my fervent hope too. Was looking forward to a slow and sweet romance. Hope they are able to deliver this instead of resorting to silly humour and immature behaviour.

Why is Amber always eavesdropping ?? This is the 2nd time he has done it.

🤣🤣..since there are no auntyjis.. in the show ...hence they are trying to make Amber into one of the mohallla ka aunty ..😆

Originally posted by atikna

Thanks a lot updater 😆

@ Bold - even I was wondering. One day earlier he was negotiating with someone on phone & that man wldnt budge. Today despite his business sinking creditors hv suddenly decided to back him, w/o worrying abt getting their money bk? Even when there is a wealthy man offering to buy out their bad loans. Why the sudden love for Ambar? Why any love at all for Ambar? 

What kind of la-la land are the Sharmas living in where a professional company is expected to accommodate employees running off anytime to attend to self-made domestic crises & creditors are so sweet as to put relations over getting their money back?

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago