Akshay Kumar says Ajay Devgn ‘pushed him out’ of Phool Aur Kaante

Posted: 4 years ago

During the Sooryavanshi trailer launch, Akshay revealed that he was originally cast in Phool Aur Kaante (1991), but Ajay ‘pushed him out’ of it. Phool Aur Kaante marked Ajay’s debut in Bollywood, while Akshay’s first outing as a leading man was Saugandh, which released in the same year.

Introducing Ajay as his old friend, Akshay said at the event, “We both started our careers together. We started out in such a way that we fought for the same film. I was originally cast in Phool Aur Kaante but he pushed me out and got the film for himself.”

But he's got his own movie na in the cop universe..🤢

well at least in that case a talented starkid/insider was casted in place of an average outsider(talent wise).

Originally posted by nigahen

kis pe gussa ho??

Gusse ki toh baat hi mat karo...but regarding this topic..I don't like Rohit Shetty films that's why🤢

She forgets all she was today, just curious to know sab ulta type karke yaad rahega?🤔

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

She forgets all she was today, just curious to know sab ulta type karke yaad rahega?🤔

Caught..😳...It's My own version of mirror writing....."saw"....and it's um complicated..:)

Caught..😳...It's My own version of mirror writing....."saw"....and it's um complicated..:)

Intriguing

This is the simplest version...I can do proper too like DaVinci and a couple of languages of my own invention..#^.^#

Really ?

Because not Ajay, but Akshay is VERY FAMOUS and WELL KNOWN in the industry as someone who cut other male actors' roles due to his friendships & goodwill with most producers to highlight him...there r so many news articles in the past over it, and everyone knows about this.

I am glad Ajay did PUK , as we found an immensely talented genuine performer in form of him...

gummy is still a below average actor despite debuting the same year as of Ajay.