ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31

Posted: 4 years ago

hello friends

i am here again with the  new story i promised to update in the month of march. first of all i am really happy that you all put in efforts and gave me suggestion to frame this story. thanks everyone. i hope i will be able to meet your expectation regarding writing this whole stuff of reversal yhm. agar koi kami reh gayi to phele say hi sorry.. kaan pakad kay...

you know why i chosed march because its my birthday month i think my friends have forgotten to wish me birthday today is 3 march kisi ko yaad bhi hai ya bhool gaye??? chalo koi nhe today is my birthday therefore i am happy so giving you new story

okay okay enough of my banter.

scroll down for the story background i will not be posting prologue will update part 1 directly but for that you all have to read the story background.

INDEX

Introduction below

part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Last part

Edited by ishrasoul - 2 years ago

Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein

story introduction

IYERS

Vishwanathan iyer and madhvi iyer, proud parents of two daughter vandita and ishita. vandita married to balachandran and is lecturer at college. ishita is gynec by profession she is married to subbramanium younger brother of bala who works as assistant manager at MNC . both had love marriage. life was going smoothly until subbu start drifting apart from ishita after she announces her first pregnancy in the fourth year of their marriage  ishita notices that subbu is going away from her she asked the same from subbu who shrugs it off. 

as the time start passing ishita enters in her final trimester subbu leaves the city for some work one day while returning from her  hospital ishita spots subbu she calls subbu who lies to her  again ishita was not getting why subbu is  doing this. she  thinks to follow subbu. she got shock of her life seeing subbu meeting a girl and both were confessing love. ishita barges inside and confront subbu who shamelessly admit that he was having affair with the daughter of his boss.

ishita felt that her whole world crashed she wanted to walk away from subbu with high head but thinking about the life growing  inside her she  tries to talk to subbu but the girl gets angry and  she pushed ishita not caring about her being pregnant ishita couldnt balance herself and got hurt she was laying writhing in pain while subbu and that girl laxmi went away without caring of  ishita state. the  maid took ishita hospital where she deliver a premature baby girl she named ruhi her. family were shocked to know the truth of subbu bala cuts his ties with subbu while subbu mother stands  with his  son subbu. subbu never came to see ruhi he gives ishita  divorce and leaves the country with laxmi. broken with the betrayal ishita was unable to shower her love  on little ruhi as she sees subbu in her daughter face. she leaves chennai and her family behind. she  moves to mumbai to live alone she hires caretaker who looks  after ruhi the lonely child.

BHALLAS

om prakas bhalla and  santoshi bhalla a middle class die heart punjabi had three kids simmi, raman and romi. simmi married to param and living her  life happily romi studying while raman the pride of  bhallas worked hard to gain success in  life. he started from scratch but his dedication and  hardwork made him youngest CEO of india he is  perfect in every sense except he has some real anger issues. he  is handsome wealthy but  his parents wanted to live in that 5 bhk flat so he didnt forced them. to achieve the success he moved to mumbai alone he strived hard to become so big that everyone wants him because someone has rejected him for the flaw he has.

yes in his  early struggle days his  marriage was fixed with shagun,the daughter of toshi jee friend. everything was going smooth until his medical condition state that he is unable to become father. the news was shocker his fiance left him stating he is  good for nothing. he was broken but he decided to become a man every girl dream every girl die to marry him irrespective of his flaw and he can only achieve  it when he has money.. lots of money because money hides every flaw.. he thought..

four year passed, everything was going until the  path ways of  raman and ishita gets tangled when little ruhi comes in front of the car of  raman bhalla, the business tycoon. 

want to know what happen next wait for the time when new  part will be updated.

love

riddi

Edited by ishrasoul - 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Di

waiting for update

Update soon di

Hi Rida. Happy birthday. May the Almighty bless you abundantly. 

Many many happy returns of the day May you have fantastic year ahead

This is hard-core. Update soon. 

Originally posted by UmeraTariq

This is hard-core. Update soon. 

thanks alot  

will update soon probably by the end of this week or in next week inshaALLAH

nice start 

happy birthday