Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

This is what I was also thinking... No matter how strong someone is, he/ she will definitely have one weakness, even though it is a small one...

This is why, I was thinking of giving him a slight weak point, obviously not a major one...

Indeed!! 

On the FF thing, okay.. that's a very abrupt explanation though. Will check. 

Originally posted by Madhura..

Indeed!! 

On the FF thing, okay.. that's a very abrupt explanation though. Will check. 

Anyways, I shared one idea in the previous page... What are your views?

Anyways, I was writing one more short Naman special OS...

This time he is describing his Amma's special thappad.

Care to read anyone?

We would always read.

Anyways, I was writing one more short Naman special OS...

This time he is describing his Amma's special thappad.

Care to read anyone?

Main To Kabse Hoon Ready Taiyar!!! 😎 🥳 

We would always read.

Originally posted by nushy1995

Main To Kabse Hoon Ready Taiyar!!! 😎 🥳 

Was trying to post it but there is something wrong with my phone right now... Will post it by tomorrow. 😊

Sure Nikki.

So I figured out the FF thing.

Basically it's like you have to migrate your thread to FF section, and follow steps and all. Your FF will look like a book, and have a book design which you have to request and all .

But then comments aren't yet migrated..so possibly it's better you guys can migrate after all features are working. Or you can do it now too..

I love our Forum though, ❤️

Sure Nikki.

So I figured out the FF thing.

Basically it's like you have to migrate your thread to FF section, and follow steps and all. Your FF will look like a book, and have a book design which you have to request and all .

But then comments aren't yet migrated..so possibly it's better you guys can migrate after all features are working. Or you can do it now too..

I love our Forum though, ❤️

Even I love our forum... 

I was just curious about the addition of this new tab. That's all...

Forum open karte hi ye naya tab dikh gaya... To obviously thodi si curiosity to hogi hi...

I had thought a head canon, but flow came and it became a One Shot.

Nushy - Hoping this didn't turn out to be like your FF, wasn't intentional..but if you do feel, tell me and I will scrap it right away!

Demo

You need to show, the person sometimes exactly what they do. Ansh screamed, "Maa ye aap kaha ja rahi ho muze chodke?" Vedashree was trying to go on a walk with Shekhar, but Ansh had stopped her for the nth time and she was really irritated. "Ansh kya hua hai tumhe aaj? Main tumhe chodke humesha ke liye nahi ja rahi hoon. Aur Piya hai na.." Ansh hugged her tightly, and said, "Muze sirf aap chahiye ho, aur Piya filmy hai.." Shekhar interrupted him and said, "Vedashree, adha ghanta ho gaya hai waste, main akele hi jaa raha hun ab " and he went. Ansh smiled innocently, and said, "Chalo Maa, aaj hum dono akele Pahad pe jayenge picnic manane, aur fir Mata Rani ke darshan karenge." Saying this he put his head on her shoulder, she shrugged and got up. Ansh said, "Maa, aapne muze hataya? Apne Ansh ko?!"

Vedashree stood up and said, "Sorry Ansh! Main tumse bahut pyar karti hoon. Par tum samzo toh sahi, muze Shekhar ji ke sath bhi toh time spend karna hai. Aur tumhari chakkar me wo chale gaye aaj. Aur picnic ka mera koi mood nahi hai. Tumhe bhi Piya ke saath waqt bitana chahiye aur apne family ko time dena chahiye. "

Ansh got up and came close to Vedashree, looking straight in her eyes, and look was totally different cos his eyes revealed a totally different story a few minutes back, either that was a facade or this was. Vedashree told, "Ansh,tum kya kehna chahte ho?" Ansh calmly said, " Wahi jo aap keh rahi ho maa, lekin jo aap mujhe karne nahi deti ho. Aap keh toh rahi ho ki Piya ke saath waqt bitao, aur family ke saath, paar aap unka waqt cheen leti ho, ja bhi hum kuch plan karte hai toh aap mujhe bula leti hai, aur Piya ye aap ko bolegi nahi na hi muze par wo Tut jati hai, aur paudhon ke saath jyada waqt bitati hai. Warna aap hi bolo pichle ek hafte se, itne paudhon ko paani daalne me, do ghante toh nahi lagte. Jindagi bhi ek paudha hai, jitne pyaar se sab kuch do, wo khil jategi par agar pani kam do, wo murza jayegi jaise yaha mera waqt hai. Aur agar bahut jyada pani do, toh wo beh jayegi kisi aur se, jaise aap mera waqt bahut le rahi ho aur main Piya se dur jaunga. Ab aaj jo maine kiya wo ek choti si jhalak thi, ya yu kahiye aap ka Demo tha. Sochiye aap ko ek din me itna laga, aur hume kitna hua hoga. Hume bhi toh apni space aur apna waqt chahiye. Aap samaz rahi ho na maa?" 

Vedashree was shell shocked and took a few minutes to digest and process the information and understood the gravity of the situation. She had tears in her eyes, and mentioned with folded hands, "You are right Ansh, I really didn't realise the implications. Thanks for the demo and explaining me. Sometimes you really need to put the person in the same situation, to make them experience it. You have got mature, and am proud. Also, I didn't know you could explain things so beautifully, and can talk so much." 

"So am I!! Wow, Ansh! Itna observation and perfect analysis?! " Piya exclaimed, she was going to water the plants as always but Ansh's drama had interested her. 

Ansh and Vedashree were surprised, seeing her and happy too. Vedashree apologised to Piya and asked her to share such things henceforth with her, cos Ansh won't talk so much always.

Ansh winked and told them, "Well Piya dear, main observe toh karta hoon, par bolne ka tum dono muze chance dete bhi ho." Both Vedashree and Piya screamed, "Ansh!!" But added softly to each other , "Sahi hai."

Ansh ran away saying, "I know! Pia ab chalo, tumse baatein karni hai. Waise bhi ek week ka stock bacha hai, toh do din shayad tumhe sone nahi dunga, and am really sorry! Lekin wo sahi tarika soch raha tha, Reflection theory helped." 

Pia happily ran to Ansh, and hugged him and her eyes reflected her content and they got their little time and space.

Edited by Madhura.. - 4 years ago

Even I love our forum... 

I was just curious about the addition of this new tab. That's all...

Forum open karte hi ye naya tab dikh gaya... To obviously thodi si curiosity to hogi hi...

Hi5 

Yes dear and we should know and be updated.

🤣 🤣 🤣

This has been amazing Madhura!!! 👏 👏 👏 Suddenly it seems, not just my temper but love for Ved has also been transferred to you. Ansh samjhafaoing Ved in her way was simply awesome. 😆 😆 😆

Ansh's dialogues and Bekar's frustration just made my day!!! 😆 😆 😆

A big hug to you! 🤗 🤗 🤗