kabir nia or randeep nia

Posted: 4 years ago

i wanna start watching this show...just wanted to see which couple has more shippers first :P

Couple toh ek hi hai Amber-Guneet

Kabir-Nia ❤. I like Randeep-Guneet friendship  otherwise I don't like Randeep

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 years ago

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

not interesed in teoldies

then sadly you may be opting in to a wrong show. The show is all about Amber and Guneet and will be focused on their relationship in much more better and detailed way.

Randeep or Kabir or someone else can be changed depending on how the script and trp aunty feels 

Originally posted by ans1122

then sadly you may be opting in to a wrong show. The show is all about Amber and Guneet and will be focused on their relationship in much more better and detailed way.

Randeep or Kabir or someone else can be changed depending on how the script and trp aunty feels 

i know they are the main couple and ill watch them too but i was more interested in Nias journey...shes a main lead too as far as i know

also do these couples have any ship names?

i know they are the main couple and ill watch them too but i was more interested in Nias journey...shes a main lead too as far as i know

also do these couples have any ship names?

I like Nira (Nia -Randeep )😳

Originally posted by sheeluneelu

Couple toh ek hi hai Amber-Guneet

Kabir-Nia ❤. I like Randeep-Guneet friendship  otherwise I don't like Randeep

Copy paste 😊. 

Actually this show is mainly about Ambar and Guneet.

It's even about Nia and Ambar. So, there's no use if you watch the show for NiRa or NiKa. There's much more valuable than that on the show....👍🏼

not interesed in teoldies

I am sure u didn’t mean it like that, but that sounded a bit ageist and that’s exactly the attitude this particular show is trying to demolish. It is about a mature romance & shows that love is necessary & worth seeking even for older folks.

The Niya-Kabir-Randeep story is a sideshow & of course enjoyable in its own way. Actually it is an interesting parallel for us to view the main story of Ambar-Guneet, coz Niya & Guneet are similar in many ways & Niya’s situation in life is similar to what Guneet’s was at that age.

I hope u are able to appreciate that & enjoy the show :-)