Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

OMG Nikki!!! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

"How can anyone talk this much?" Was the first thought that came to Ansh's mind.

He was getting really frustrated... He wanted to tape the mouths of both Pia and Neha shut. 

This portion just cracked me. I am actually imagining it right now. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Thank you so much... ðŸ¤—

I was watching the college trip episode and this just came to me randomly. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, I have read and commented there. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† It's hilarious!!! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Yes, you did. Thanks!🤣🤣

Nikki!! Firstly, have no clue why you get tensed to post your stories?

They are always different and fun.

Loved the trip story, could imagine it, poor Ansh and his thoughts. best part was how Pia and Neha jumped and he was happy, and ofc the tinkle parts and railing part was on point, his powers! I was thinking railing hi nahi raha.

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Most welcome... ðŸ¤—

But yes, you definitely write amazingly... Can I please get tution classes from you on emotional sequences??

That's so sweet of you behna! ðŸ¤— But honestly, some things just come straight from the heart and we add a few things to it. Like this incident actually happened to me because I myself was confused between two words with similar meaning. Then Madhura's story inspired me and I modified the thing a bit. 

Plus I am a bit emotional and thankfully I have seen many shows where layers were explored beautifully. Not to mention Piya is really close to my heart and there are a couple of things about Ansh to which I can relate.

To inke bare mein likhne jaati hoon to emotion uvar ke bahar aa jate hain! ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by Madhura..

Nikki!! Firstly, have no clue why you get tensed to post your stories?

They are always different and fun.

Loved the trip story, could imagine it, poor Ansh and his thoughts. best part was how Pia and Neha jumped and he was happy, and ofc the tinkle parts and railing part was on point, his powers! I was thinking railing hi nahi raha.

Thanks... But kya kare, it has become a sort of a habit with me.

I always get tensed when I do something for the first time...

Yeah!! And that part where Pia and Neha jumped and Ansh was happy was my favourite part too...

And I couldn't break the railing na... After all, the railing runs throughout the length of the bus. So, I couldn't damage the railing without causing any visible damage to the bus... ðŸ˜†

Thanks... But kya kare, it has become a sort of a habit with me.

I always get tensed when I do something for the first time...

Yeah!! And that part where Pia and Neha jumped and Ansh was happy was my favourite part too...

And I couldn't break the railing na... After all, the railing runs throughout the length of the bus. So, I couldn't damage the railing without causing any visible damage to the bus... ðŸ˜†

Cool!!

True, 🤣

Okay, shall we try a spin-a-yarn this weekend??

Okay, shall we try a spin-a-yarn this weekend??

I am in. What should we start with? Ansh-Aru or Piya-Mukhi?

I am in. What should we start with? Ansh-Aru or Piya-Mukhi?

Well, I guess we can do this spin-a-yarn specifically on Nazar... What say?

That Ansh-Aru one we can write in a separate topic? Cos I will have to watch the episodes of YMMKD first so that I can catch Aru's style as it has been a long time since I watched it...

Well, I guess we can do this spin-a-yarn specifically on Nazar... What say?

That Ansh-Aru one we can write in a separate topic? Cos I will have to watch the episodes of YMMKD first so that I can catch Aru's style as it has been a long time since I watched it...

Sure! ðŸ˜Š