Posted: 4 years ago

Today Pari told Sujoy she wants to marry him, for real. Already being shown engagement preparations, next episode will probably be the engagement. It all looks and sounds fake as h*ll, but what can we expect from this dumb serial. Everyone always going at jet speed, smh. I was the fool to expect to be shown Pari and Sujoy building a relationship. I'm not interested in their pairing the way it's being shown. Pari is just irritating to me now. Sujoy (and his sister) are rather unrealistic in the sense that they're not even the slightest bit worried that they are entering into a relationship with someone who is not completely over her ex, someone that they don't even know that well. The pairing makes no sense to me right now. Anyway, Gunjan will probably leave without Yogi for treatment, and they will do some YoRi drama in her absence since show got an extension.  Side note: Prakash deserves to be slapped. After all he did to ruin Pari's life he's calling her his daughter and planning a grand wedding for her... 

can we get their love story already!!!

maybe love after marriage like yogi and gunjan

Each and every episode is turning worst.... What CV is trying to show... 

Why give yori scene now.. Just stop it CV... 

Just watched today's precap... Pari so called mocking to herself .... Is it going to be useful..?? I don't think so.... 

Just like yogi pari is doing same mistake ..entering into marriage because everyone is saying so.... 

Kusum and others reminding her about past/yogi...why???

Let past stay in past.. Why destroy present... 

What with rani..?? She asks Yogi whether he is happy with Pari engagement or worried to loose her.... 

Really????? 

Pari mom deserve a hug today...🤗

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

I guess Pari believes that in time, she can move on if she has someone like Sujoy in her life, who is a great guy and the goodness in him. Even i think this, but the dumb scenes of YoRi is a put off now... and Pari needs to be away from this household to move on too and start respecting her future hubby to be and their relation even if she is still in that household and waiting to get married. 

Sujoy deserves better esp if Pari is still not maintaining her distance and talking above love to Yogi still....  

I also think Sujoy and his sister believe that second chances need to happen esp what with whats happened to his sister, divorceee...  and what if someone judges her and her life...  so they need to also give Pari a chance who is a good human overall.  So i think in a way thats what their pov is. 

Also Sujoy can see that YoRi cant be anymore since he is married (and with a baby on the way) so Pari has to one day get married and move on atleast to start living her life etc. 

Edited by Lennie - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Today Pari told Sujoy she wants to marry him, for real. Already being shown engagement preparations, next episode will probably be the engagement. It all looks and sounds fake as h*ll, but what can we expect from this dumb serial. Everyone always going at jet speed, smh. I was the fool to expect to be shown Pari and Sujoy building a relationship. I'm not interested in their pairing the way it's being shown. Pari is just irritating to me now. Sujoy (and his sister) are rather unrealistic in the sense that they're not even the slightest bit worried that they are entering into a relationship with someone who is not completely over her ex, someone that they don't even know that well. The pairing makes no sense to me right now. Anyway, Gunjan will probably leave without Yogi for treatment, and they will do some YoRi drama in her absence since show got an extension.  Side note: Prakash deserves to be slapped. After all he did to ruin Pari's life he's calling her his daughter and planning a grand wedding for her... 

Lmao I'm honestly surprised you're all still watching IIM even after making so evident you all hate this show. You guys should stop watching, honestly. Don't give yourself a headache, besides why watch and invest in something you don't enjoy. At the end you have only yourself to blame. 

Originally posted by Mr-YK

Lmao I'm honestly surprised you're all still watching IIM even after making so evident you all hate this show. You guys should stop watching, honestly. Don't give yourself a headache, besides why watch and invest in something you don't enjoy. At the end you have only yourself to blame. 

I stopped watching for like two months. Then started watching again with entry of Sujoy, hoping he will give Pari the love story she deserves, but I'm not happy with how it's being portrayed either. H*ll, I would be ok with YoRi being endgame if writer actually showed it in any way that made any damn sense! True, I only have myself to blame for having any expectations. Fair enough assessment I guess, but it's not so easy to stop caring entirely for something you used to be invested in. I suppose I should just stick to fanfiction, just like I do for every other show/movie that has disappointed me. If somebody gets positive reaction from this show, good for them, and I'll never begrudge them for that, but where is the positive reaction? If everyone who hates this show just stopped commenting, this forum would be dead lol. Fans complain in hopes that makers will hear them, but here it is clear they don't give a cr*p. 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

I stopped watching for like two months. Then started watching again with entry of Sujoy, hoping he will give Pari the love story she deserves, but I'm not happy with how it's being portrayed either. H*ll, I would be ok with YoRi being endgame if writer actually showed it in any way that made any damn sense! True, I only have myself to blame for having any expectations. Fair enough assessment I guess, but it's not so easy to stop caring entirely for something you used to be invested in. I suppose I should just stick to fanfiction, just like I do for every other show/movie that has disappointed me. If somebody gets positive reaction from this show, good for them, and I'll never begrudge them for that, but where is the positive reaction? If everyone who hates this show just stopped commenting, this forum would be dead lol. Fans complain in hopes that makers will hear them, but here it is clear they don't give a cr*p. 

I understand but anyone here that isn't enjoying the show move on. Honestly speaking Fanfiction is great when you want fix a show or film ending. Write it the way you wish. In fact I might just get back into FF for the sake of IIM. Have it so Pradeep Chauhan's son actually changes and he marries Gunjan and then they are no longer in the story. Then pick up from the day YoRi were about to reveal they are togethor (aka the last good episode). 

Originally posted by Mr-YK

I understand but anyone here that isn't enjoying the show move on. Honestly speaking Fanfiction is great when you want fix a show or film ending. Write it the way you wish. In fact I might just get back into FF for the sake of IIM. Have it so Pradeep Chauhan's son actually changes and he marries Gunjan and then they are no longer in the story. Then pick up from the day YoRi were about to reveal they are togethor (aka the last good episode). 

Please do write it! I have to find some motivation to finish my fic too. ðŸ˜†

To be honest, family watches IIM every day, if not for that it would be easier to avoid temptation. But let me try an exercise, instead of complaining I will try to write good things I find in the episode. Today: Pari's mom was actually very nice and she understood her daughter. Don't know if she's pretending, but she seemed genuine. Sujoy and Mohona (is it Mohona or Mona?) had cute scenes. 

Side note: costume designer of Pari, please put her in something other than orange for once. I didn't find her engagement outfit that exciting. She wore better outfits during other festivities.