Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sonaa  mehro  what  she claims

Such huge rich mansion

Vintage collection

Affluent ppl

Using  third class Broom

No hoouver  or  dust collector

Duster cloth is sooo disgustingly cheap and 10 paisa cloth.  Not the dust catcher velvet cloth.  Fabric and items they show cheap

CVs plsss take care of such minor elements also.

Horrible jhadu  🤣😂

=========

In engagement hall it was too much🤭

They  are serving  5 rupees  fizzy  drink unhealthy  Fanta or Gold spot🤢

Even simplest of people serving healthy Fruit punches, 🍍🍓 fruit drinks  these days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You be looking at minor things that don’t really matter. I’m looking at story and content. Yes it sucks that they could do more to convince us but sometimes they might not have the budget or the staging person is inexperienced.  

They need to hurry up and get over this bashing of dark complexion people. How long do they expect us to tolerate this down play, it’s getting insulting to me personally. We know Somi does not like dark people ok we get it ... now continue with the story ... all I see is how the dark people and servants get abused in India 🤦🏽‍♀️ They are not giving us anything new and exciting 

narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmarMoti

You be looking at minor things that don’t really matter. I’m looking at story and content. Yes it sucks that they could do more to convince us but sometimes they might not have the budget or the staging person is inexperienced.  

They need to hurry up and get over this bashing of dark complexion people. How long do they expect us to tolerate this down play, it’s getting insulting to me personally. We know Somi does not like dark people ok we get it ... now continue with the story ... all I see is how the dark people and servants get abused in India 🤦🏽‍♀️ They are not giving us anything new and exciting 

Oye  AMAR MOTI  FRIEND

YOUR 1ST PARA -   *you saying my marker points MINOR THING*?

The cheap materials  which Soni  has  mudslinged  people  on quality  all over with her dirty mouth mind or mind mouth...globally  how on earth those things are minor.

She is ok & ready to eat the palak / spinach / other veggies washed and cooked by those black-dye released hands..?

Reeally and  u  render thiss MINORRRR??😡😠

PLSSS   understand  she is horrible ..point the CVs who r bringing shit minor cheap things like organic charcoal 🤣😂😁😆 etc to  MATA KI CHOWKI... TO Show black therapy  issue

Shes is soooo cheap

Anythinf we point out is not minor in this cheeeap slow draaaag  serial.  Todays  27/2  was a fulll waste.

And that 2nd brother looks SPINELESS...TOTAL.

😀😃🤣

She is idiot infact black is wellprotected skin.

White is Cankerous  and more prone to skin disease. 🤢

AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’m not getting your post, I’m saying the decor like you mentioned being cheap is minor to me ....yes it is minor ... that was your point! 

Soni being racist, that is not minor , but I didn’t say that, I wrote in perfect English that this topic of dark and black needs to move the story along. 

I don’t care for what kind of broom or duster they are using, I’m looking at the storyline and where it’s going.  

Who cares if they own a vacuum or a Hoover, its a fake background and we the audience should get that and understand the story!

Edited by AmarMoti - 4 years ago