Barrister Babu

Anirudh to Bondita

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In yesterday episode I liked how Ani went towards Bondu and stood next to her!! It symbolize that she is not alone he's there with her in all situation ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah that was cute. How he looked so resigned but still went and stood near her. Probably to ease her.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What I also liked is that even if he is shouting it's because he is angry at himself and his family who didn't allow her eat. He is not angry at her. 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

What I also liked is that even if he is shouting it's because he is angry at himself and his family who didn't allow her eat. He is not angry at her. 

Yup he was angry at his family not at her 🙂 and the guilt ridden face when Bondu told she was hungry...he emoted precisely 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Yup he was angry at his family not at her 🙂 and the guilt ridden face when Bondu told she was hungry...he emoted precisely 

Yup when she told khana nahi doge toh khudi Lena padega na, he looked guilty melted a little😳 and then madam starts her talking again😆 but i loved how he defended her in front of kaka, ki  bacchi hai. I also feel bad for them somewhere as they are struck in this awkward relation.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree. I loved that scene , he firmly stood beside her and started defending her as well.

He also didn't shout at Bondita until now , he was angry at himself and his family. He shouted at Bihari , even snapped at his Kaka because Bondita didn't get food.