•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I recently came across this show and was intrigued by the storyline. Hoping it gets more attention soon as this forum seems pretty dead. Lol. But regarding today's episode, it felt like they were prolonging the suspense for too long till the end. Kinda got annoying, was hoping to see some more of pinky, nandu, and arjun's scene. Can't wait for tomorrow πŸ˜–

yeh th forum is pretty dead but there are a few of us who come in to update and and talk about the happenings of the show i hope that with time the show gets more attention  

Edited by khushboo16 - 4 years ago

Did not watch the episode....what actually happened ???

I am so waiting for Pinky/ Arjun story to start. Frankly I am soo fed up of Pinky's father , Gagan and Sarthak. Sometimes I just feel like going into my screen and slap the crap out of them πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. 

I know they need to built up the story and with Pinky finally leaving her maayka its a start, but whenever certain characters come on screen, I get irritated

Just saw new promo pinky divorcing gagan😎

Originally posted by eshasrk

Did not watch the episode....what actually happened ???

I am so waiting for Pinky/ Arjun story to start. Frankly I am soo fed up of Pinky's father , Gagan and Sarthak. Sometimes I just feel like going into my screen and slap the crap out of them πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. 

I know they need to built up the story and with Pinky finally leaving her maayka its a start, but whenever certain characters come on screen, I get irritated

Toward the end, they pretty much prolonged the preview where the bulldozer comes to break the building and finally Pinky goes in to save Nandu. πŸ˜΅Can't wait for Pinky/Arjun storyline as well 😎 . I want some sweet little progress.  Same, dude, I get so irritated by them. Hell, I want them to suffer.

Originally posted by khushboo16

yeh th forum is pretty dead but there are a few of us who come in to update and and talk about the happenings of the show i hope that with time the show gets more attention  

Yup, I hope this show gets more views!!

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Just saw new promo pinky divorcing gagan😎

Whattt? I haven't seen that yet, but yay!