Lets Discuss Site Issues Here #3 🙏 - Page 86

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by surabhi01

In blank pages of my post  only that arrow button is working which take directly to first page of my post. Rest  next previous and that button which last page of my post  these button are not working in blank pages 

And these  problems where some  arrow button are not working appearing only in blank pages of my post

Though  next previous button is not working but go button is working in all pages whether pages blank or not  . Using go button    one can still reach desire pages number

As  all  direct link of post in my post  in every pages are  view only  if start from last page  of my post and clicking previous button  on    each each  page     of my post 

But   if  we use go button  instead of  clicking previous button on each each page  starting from last page  of my post then it is not showing direct link of post in all pages

Means  whether use go button from last page or from  first page   or from middle only certain pages  will show direct link of post 

Yes we are aware of the issue and while we are working on a new solution we have limited My Post to show posts since 2019. For posts earlier then that it can be accessed backwards.

when will we get kartik purnimka and dil jaise dhadke chaska meter :(

Member Post show has limited to 2019 . This has cleared  all queries related to member  post show  issues 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

then how to see our old posts because most of my post were during kaisi yeah yaariyan 2016 times i would like to see them again

If u want to c old post from 2016 then u have to go to last page  and  start clicking previous button  until u reach  that page where post from 2016 are available

Currently this is only way to see to old post   if want to see  old post  made before 2019 in member post option

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Edited

Edited by RestingTiger - 4 years ago

Why only 4 months before thread is locked?!🤔 Only few days ago it was 10/11 months I think. Now, few months old FF thread also get locked.

Originally posted by ACagedBird

Why only 4 months before thread is locked?!🤔 Only few days ago it was 10/11 months I think. Now, few months old FF thread also get locked.

If I am not wrong, it was always 90 days.

Doesn't matter how old the thread is, if there is no new comment posted on the thread for 90 days, the thread will be locked or if the thread reaches 150 pages, it will be locked automatically.  It is the Thread maker's responsibility to make a new thread to continue discussions going.

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 4 years ago

@vijay please unlock some of my old threads, should i pm you or send them here?