Test out the New FanFiction Section(still under development) Links add - Page 16

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

We have. There are four tags Ongoing, Completed, Pending and abandoned. The tag Abandoned can be used for such stories. 

do you know after how long it becomes listed as abandoned?

New fan fiction  forum link available on top  beside   gallery  on all  pages of forums 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

well in that case we should also have a label for the ffs which have been discontinued or not updated for a certain amount of time

we do have abandoned for such cases but it has to be updated by the author i think.

In that case too, the story will not visible to anyone else apart from author.

Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl

we do have abandoned for such cases but it has to be updated by the author i think.

@bold, that is not true. Abandoned stories are visible to everyone. Only pending stories are the ones that are not accessible to anyone except for the authors. 

yes hence it should automatically go into abandoned category if not updated for a few months 

Facing Internal server error while editing the summary of this https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/40

I just need to add Banner by: ..BONANZA..

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago

Fanfiction is written just at  right side of gallery on dark brown bar on top most of forum pages 

In mobile version  it can be seen by clicking three horizontal white lines on left side

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

@bold, that is not true. Abandoned stories are visible to everyone. Only pending stories are the ones that are not accessible to anyone except for the authors. 

hey dear,

thanks for sharing the info but i tried it, the contents of abandonded stories were not available.

hey dear,

thanks for sharing the info but i tried it, the contents of abandonded stories were not available.

i think the whole feature is still under construction so many things are messy

hey dear,

Yes the content are not available. The story will be available but the content wouldn't so the readers will know that the story has been abandoned or is updated no more.