Posted: 4 years ago

OMG

Poor Boni😭

But I was happy that mini was crying😈

But Ani, isliye kehte hai samaj seva ka bhashan dena aasan hai par karna utna hi mushkil, ab bhukto.😒 Rao baith ke.

But I hope Boni is saved soon.

Frankly speaking I prefer boni studying alone, ani and mini can go to hell. I am sorry but if this ani continues to cling on her pallu for long I will not be able to bear it.

Even thought their scenes look superficial but its happening and we have to believe in what's being shown.

Ani will come around I believe. Ani is vulnerable right now and he is acting out of impulse. 

The problem is Mini and Mini alone. Ani will move on with his life once he realises Bondita is a gem. He might not automatically forget Mini but going by the promos , he will bond with her pretty well. Mini jaye bhar me ðŸ¤ª

Oh My God. Don't be so hard on Aniruddh.

According to him, Saudamini is his love. And he married Bondita because he was left with no other choice. Okay, yes, what he is doing is not right, but yeah, that guy is no more than 21. He needs time to process what happened in his life and he had promised to propose Mini for marriage that night, and see what happened! It's a turn over for his life. Thus he feels guilty for doing that to Saudamini I guess? Yea, what he is doing isn't right, but he is a human after all. Give him time to recover. Last point even I agree, this should stop soon. :)

I'm disappointed seeing precap!!

Anirudh is helpless and guilty!! But the scene is too much..Maybe he feels answerable to Mini!! Let's give him some time!! After this week or next week all the drama's will unfold..and they might(ani's family) accept bondita and him too!! To get a sweet rudhita's journey we have to go through this ðŸ¤”

I want Animini to have a proper disclosure. Like talk it out like an adult and come to a proper conclusion. Roz Roz kya guilt and gusse mein Ghar ko barbad karna?? ðŸ¤¢

Munsi kaka is not good character he just" talva chat" type previous episode he doesn't help the child n only think about himself now he calling the widows to make the childsife hell. And Anirudh father so called British mentality only shows in dressing he also typically  bad jaminder. If Trilochon kaka doing this that can be accepted..

Anirudh forget his Mahan lecture" chaya to din main sath deta hain main andhra main bhi saath dungi.."just bondita ko ghar pa lake chor diya sab lion ke samne aur khub khirki window jhank raha hain.. 

Originally posted by --Lalz--

I'm disappointed seeing precap!!

Anirudh is helpless and guilty!! But the scene is too much..Maybe he feels answerable to Mini!! Let's give him some time!! After this week or next week all the drama's will unfold..and they might(ani's family) accept bondita and him too!! To get a sweet rudhita's journey we have to go through this ðŸ¤”

@bold, after Ani took that decision to protect Bondita, without consulting anyone this confrontation between Animini was necessary. They're shown to be in love waiting to get married. And suddenly the boy has a wife. That'll surely hurt both the parties. 

I just want them to talk it all out without any unnecessary drama. 

Originally posted by merryyura

@bold, after Ani took that decision to protect Bondita, without consulting anyone this confrontation between Animini was necessary. They're shown to be in love waiting to get married. And suddenly the boy has a wife. That'll surely hurt both the parties. 

I just want them to talk it all out without any unnecessary drama. 

Agree with you!!! 

But what the kid done to him...infact she is unaware of what happened to her and treating the kid as if everyone compelled him to get married to her is not right..it was his decision.. and he is responsible to her..how can he leave bondita alone at his house where no one is ready to accept and infact hate her!!  

You are being too hard on Ani though. I feel bad for him , his scenes individually are pretty sad , he is traumatized it seems.

I understand what Anirudh is going through and if the Cv's succeeded in creating that kind of romantic angle between the two the precap wouldn'thave looked so unnecessary. I think we all are getting agitated just because of the lack of buildup of Ani-Mini , so this reaction seems over exaggerated.

Nevertheless they have to talk it out like mature adults. This melodrama is getting on my nerves.

Bondita is a treat to watch. Else sab Jaye tel lene right now. 

I am glad I cam out of my rudhita love very soon. All thanks to the writers who are hell bent on showing mini. All thanks guys. Why did I watch a fiction in first place when i.knew what would happen.

Glad.....very glad....now ani can honeymoon mini, I don't care. 😒