Barrister Babu

Disappointed with the..

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Disappointed with the precap.

Saudamini deserves an explanation , but Anirudh knocking in the window and pleading for her apology is looking so extra.

I don't know if it was intentional or not but I don't think any of us felt the chemistry between Ani & Mini in their previous scenes. They did not give any child hood romance or soulmate kinda vibes.

I think if they really wanted to show Anirudh being traumatized by the entire scenario , by loosing the love of his life , the makers should have explored Ani-Mini's relationship more. In half of the scenes Ani looked uncomfortable.

Pravisht is doing a great job with the scenes , we can feel Anirudh's pain , his world being turned upside down but the moment Ani & Mini are in the same frame everything goes down the drain. The entire Ani-Mini scenario is looking so superficial/unnatural to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly!

When Aniruddh/Pravisht is alone in the scene, it's all fine. He is mourning for someone he loves dearly, his soulmate.

But when both of them comes on screen, everything looks artificial and yes, Pravisht/Aniruddh looks so uncomfortable. We cannot blame Pravisht cause he is excellent with other scenes, so this uncomfort is certainly intentional by the makers.

Somehow the name of Saudamini just disturbs me altogether and I can't see a bit of chemistry between them.👎🏼

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True, even I felt that anirudh's break down on the other side of the door seemed too much. 

And anirudh's kaka sending bondita to stay in the widow house broke my heart. I hope pati babu comes to rescue very soon before she has to face some bad circumstances. 

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I felt the pain of the annirudh when he was breaking things and crying but not mini's. She was just being too vain before she found out the truth and it looked like she was just angry because someone stole her favourite toy. I think mini should have been shown more likeable because at this point it's hard to sympathise with her. She was too overconfident and wants to change annirudh to be what she expects of him. Maybe thats what was intended

made-in-charms thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sujz

Exactly!

When Aniruddh/Pravisht is alone in the scene, it's all fine. He is mourning for someone he loves dearly, his soulmate.

But when both of them comes on screen, everything looks artificial and yes, Pravisht/Aniruddh looks so uncomfortable. We cannot blame Pravisht cause he is excellent with other scenes, so this uncomfort is certainly intentional by the makers.

Somehow the name of Saudamini just disturbs me altogether and I can't see a bit of chemistry between them.👎🏼

Really ! And it has nothing to do with Bondita. Pravisht is great when he is alone , I dont even understand the entire Ani-Mini thing. 

Anirudh & Saudamini look uncomfortable in general. And even Saudamini's breakdown looked so weird. 

That scene in the precap is supposed to look romantic but where is the romance ??

The scene is kinda laughable if you ask me 🤣

made-in-charms thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

True, even I felt that anirudh's break down on the other side of the door seemed too much. 

And anirudh's kaka sending bondita to stay in the widow house broke my heart. I hope pati babu comes to rescue very soon before she has to face some bad circumstances. 

Agree ! So disappointed with the family. 

Anirudh's kaka pushing Anirudh towards Saudamini even after he is married is disgusting and his father is even worse sending that child to some ashram. Pathetic.

Som will grow up to become a man like them. 

Anirudh has a lot of things to take care off rather than crying at someones window. 

Give it time ,maybe talk it out tomorrow.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: paytonlee123

I felt the pain of the annirudh when he was breaking things and crying but not mini's. She was just being too vain before she found out the truth and it looked like she was just angry because someone stole her favourite toy. I think mini should have been shown more likeable because at this point it's hard to sympathise with her. She was too overconfident and wants to change annirudh to be what she expects of him. Maybe thats what was intended

Depicting saudamini over confident and  not paying any heed to anirudh's dream was totally intentional.. 

Regarding them not giving any true lover vibes is because they are not in love I still feel it's more of infatuation and attraction from both sides and mini is super fascinated with the idea of living with a barrister in London 

With time anirudh will understand that both him and mini wants different things from life and will willingly break all ties with her but currently think about his condition the night he was about to propose his lady love for marriage is the same night that broke all his dreams and  changed his life upside down

Expecting him to move on positively so fast and start mentoring bondita and being friendly with her is too much to ask.. He too is a human and currently is devastated

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Depicting saudamini over confident and  not paying any heed to anirudh's dream was totally intentional.. 

Regarding them not giving any true lover vibes is because they are not in love I still feel it's more of infatuation and attraction from both sides and mini is super fascinated with the idea of living with a barrister in London 

With time anirudh will understand that both him and mini wants different things from life and will willingly break all ties with her but currently think about his condition the night he was about to propose his lady love for marriage is the same night that broke all his dreams and  changed his life upside down

Expecting him to move on positively so fast and start mentoring bondita and being friendly with her is too much to ask.. He too is a human and currently is devastated

@bold 100% agree. I hope others will understand this as well. Seeing so many posts against annirudh these 2 days

made-in-charms thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: paytonlee123

I dont want to sound rude but regarding Mini's breakdown  I have concluded that the actor's skills are limited. Pravisht individually is doing  amazing in making people sympathise with him. It should have been same for Saudamini. 

Together it's the worst.

Yes , she is selfish that was shown intentionally. Anirudh has no idea about it though.

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: made-in-charms

Disappointed with the precap.

Saudamini deserves an explanation , but Anirudh knocking in the window and pleading for her apology is looking so extra.

I don't know if it was intentional or not but I don't think any of us felt the chemistry between Ani & Mini in their previous scenes. They did not give any child hood romance or soulmate kinda vibes.

I think if they really wanted to show Anirudh being traumatized by the entire scenario , by loosing the love of his life , the makers should have explored Ani-Mini's relationship more. In half of the scenes Ani looked uncomfortable.

Pravisht is doing a great job with the scenes , we can feel Anirudh's pain , his world being turned upside down but the moment Ani & Mini are in the same frame everything goes down the drain. The entire Ani-Mini scenario is looking so superficial/unnatural to me.

What i haven't seen the episode yet. Did ani apologised to mini. Oh god i am afraid ani is vulnerable ryt now, he might give some kinda promise to mini that he will love her only. That's y mini told in that video that she is his true love.