View on serial and channel

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone I am silent reader but watching this show I couldn't help but share my views on this show.This serial is excellent and has some magic in it and moreover I really like it's pace but one thing I am scared of is that the channel is colours.I wish it could be Sony then we could be sured of beautiful serial in future too just like YUDKBH as pH and channel both will be same

I doubt Colors will create any hurdle.

If you want good ratings then we all know Sony Channel is worst to be on as they dont care for daily shows and shunt them from slots as KBC arrives.

Colors has already handled Balika Vadhu and is famous for social shows so it wont be any issue.

If they get enough raings , Colors won't interfere. I believe the show will be watchable for the next 6 months atleast.

Welcome to the forum !

Originally posted by Alpha_Ka_Gamma

I doubt Colors will create any hurdle.

If you want good ratings then we all know Sony Channel is worst to be on as they dont care for daily shows and shunt them from slots as KBC arrives.

Colors has already handled Balika Vadhu and is famous for social shows so it wont be any issue.

Sony never changes the track for trp or ratings. All their shows have a minimum standard and quality if you have checked. Holy lord Balika Vadhu was destroyed to the fullest before it went off air!

Thank u made-in-charms

Edited by Hrishisunya - 4 years ago