An episode full of cuteness

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Keeping the family dramas aside the entire episode was totally full of cuteness. 

Bonditaa is total cutie. I loved every scene of hers. Especially the one where she was trying to copy aniruddh 's pose. That scene had something amazing in it, it was cute as well as metaphorical. I feel in the future bondita will idolize him and will not only follow his pose but also his principles. 

Somewhere I felt bad for ani today in one night his entire world turned upside down. So I feel somewhere his frustration was justified. Though I hope he realizes it later on. 

Also, cvs did a brilliant job in casting. Aura is bondita is just perfect she depicts the cuteness and mischievousness in such a cute way that it doesn't even feel like she is acting. Also pravisht did a brilliant job today on showing ani's concealed sadness. Both the actors are so cute and talented 

Coping picture pose was indeed cute and deep!! Cv's had started amazingly hope they flow it naturally by less drama and concentrate on Rudhita's journey...!!

And the lil Bondu is already fascinated by her pati's house and him!! Little she didn't know what's on her way!! Hope Ani realize soon and be with his chatterbox Patni 

Yes that scene where she is trying to copy his pose is really cutešŸ˜³ the episode was loaded with bondu's cuteness and she actually behaves like an 8 year old. and  She was so happy that ani can talkšŸ¤£

Ani's frustration is justified but shouldn't be directed at bondu that was very wrong but he will eventually come to terms with all this. I hope he comes out of his trance when bondu is taken by the widows

Completely agree ! She'll follow his principles as well. I love how well written and captured the scenes are.

Anirudh , I have nothing to say. I am disappointed with the way he is behaving. I understand everything he is going through and sympathise with him but God why direct your anger towards a child ?? 

Today's episode will be hard to watch , to witness a child getting scared. I am already dreading it.

Epi was Lovely 

Edited by br200910 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by adoreyou

Completely agree ! She'll follow his principles as well. I love how well written and captured the scenes are.

Anirudh , I have nothing to say. I am disappointed with the way he is behaving. I understand everything he is going through and sympathise with him but God why direct your anger towards a child ?? 

Today's episode will be hard to watch , to witness a child getting scared. I am already dreading it.

He is a human like all of us, he behaved exactly the way a human would have behaved. He lost everything in one night so I think his human was very humanly. Also we know how ani is and that later he would repent it. What he did for bondita and what he will be doing in the future compared to that I think we can at least show some empathy for the guy

Bondita copying anirudh's pose has my heart as mentioned above this scene is very cute yet very deep it shows that he is going to be her idol in all true senses 

Bondita squealing with happiness seeing her pati babu speak was so adorable 

What caught my attention was the scene where anirudh is going upstairs the bgm lighting cinematography everything is awesome