Posted: 4 years ago

I am feeling bad for bondita. It seems Anirudh is her whole world, her life goes around him only, so obviously once she grows up she will love him only and that to deeply, but what about Anirudh is he able to love her or he will consider her always as a responsibility. She will be divasted when she get to know about Anirudh and mini. Poor soul she was looking so happy during her wedding also.

Originally posted by rttr

I am feeling bad for bondita. It seems Anirudh is her whole world, her life goes around him only, so obviously once she grows up she will love him only and that to deeply, but what about Anirudh is he able to love her or he will consider her always as a responsibility. She will be divasted when she get to know about Anirudh and mini. Poor soul she was looking so happy during her wedding also.

The way ani was being mad on boni for sitting on Mini's jhoola is just too much. She's a kid , hes the one who said patni hai ye meri, koi haath lagaye ise. And now.....why did not he think about mini that time?

[QUOTE=Kaede]

The way ani was being mad on boni for sitting on Mini's jhoola is just too much. She's a kid , hes the one who said patni hai ye meri, koi haath lagaye ise. And now.....why did not he think about mini that time?

[/QUOTE

Exactly, that's y i always have a feeling like Anirudh will consider her as a frnd and student only, he can never be able to look her as a wife. just imagine if we guardin some one since childhood, then how much it is difficult to have romantic feelings for that same person.

[QUOTE=rttr )

Many couples that time had child brides but some of them like mr Gopal Joshi married Anandi, tutored her but also had a child with her. I don't think it's that a big deal.

Edited by Kaede - 4 years ago

There is no reason to feel bad for her yet. She is going to be self confident woman when she grows up. I dont think its fair to judge annirudh so harshly as of yet. He practically sacrificed his happiness to save bondita’s life. He is in shock. Let him digest everything that happened and then judge him later. Once he realises she is still not safe and needs his protection, he will take responsibility of her 

Originally posted by Paytonlee101

There is no reason to feel bad for her yet. She is going to be self confident woman when she grows up. I dont think its fair to judge annirudh so harshly as of yet. He practically sacrificed his happiness to save bondita’s life. He is in shock. Let him digest everything that happened and then judge him later. Once he realises she is still not safe and needs his protection, he will take responsibility of her 

This show is gonna run for years, abhi dekho kya kya pange hote hai.🤣

Originally posted by rttr

Oh did he shout at bondita? 😒was it in the precap? I watch the show on voot and it doesn't have precap included 

Originally posted by Kaede

This show is gonna run for years, abhi dekho kya kya pange hote hai.🤣

Yeah its going to run for years so just sit back and enjoy the ride 

Bondita @8 year kids so use love sav pata hi nahi...😆

Honestly in my mom’s relation 

There was this lady (mom’s long distance Massi) whose husband died pretty early. She was a grown up women in her early twenties. Her devar ( brother in law ) was a school going kid at that time. Nobody was there for him. So the lady took the responsibility of the child. Used to dress him up and send him to school - and finally when he grew up and had a job - she married him. 

She is well appreciated in her house. She never took undue advantage of this boy , never thought of marrying the second time - which was pretty common in our society even then .( I am from Himachal Pradesh- shimla)

So it’s not that awkward to get married to somebody you took care off. 

And here the relation is of a husband - wife already.