Indian Idol 11 - Grand Finale Discussion Thread

Posted: 4 years ago

So excited for the finale.

Not much to discuss, it seems very obvious that Sunny will win, just like Salman won last season. I think Ridham or Ankona should win but that will not happen, unfortunately

Originally posted by suresh555

Not much to discuss, it seems very obvious that Sunny will win, just like Salman won last season. I think Ridham or Ankona should win but that will not happen, unfortunately

Even I wish either Ridham or Ankona should win the trophy as they are so versatile singers with perfect nodes and singing.. But it wont happen..Yes it looks very obvious Sunny will won the Indian Idol 11 trophy with no doubt. I am not against Sunny ..He has god gifted talent  👍🏼 Infact all 5 are very good and having unique voice quality but when it comes Indian Idol, it should go to contestant who is best singer throughout  and can sing any type of songs/genre  , low pitch or high pitch and also has x factor, stage performer . I remember initial  indian idol 1 and 2, they used to look x -factor too. I didnt watch all Indian idol seasons.  In that case Ridham exceeds.

Lets see. Excited but from voting pov it looks one sided now.

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

Even I wish either Ridham or Ankona should win the trophy as they are so versatile singers with perfect nodes and singing.. But it wont happen..Yes it looks very obvious Sunny will won the Indian Idol 11 trophy with no doubt. I am not against Sunny ..He has god gifted talent  👍🏼 Infact all 5 are very good and having unique voice quality but when it comes Indian Idol, it should go to contestant who is best singer throughout  and can sing any type of songs/genre  , low pitch or high pitch and also has x factor, stage performer . I remember initial  indian idol 1 and 2, they used to look x -factor too. I didnt watch all Indian idol seasons.  In that case Ridham exceeds.

Lets see. Excited but from voting pov it looks one sided now.

You are right but since last 4-5 weeks Rohit is getting the highest votes, so he can also win. I think it's between Sunny & Rohit.

Originally posted by altgr

You are right but since last 4-5 weeks Rohit is getting the highest votes, so he can also win. I think it's between Sunny & Rohit.

Oh yes true .. Rohit can won too .. he is getting highest votes from last couple weeks.. True .. 

Rohit and Sunny has already got break in Bollywood.. (Rohit will sing for HR) 

Hope Ridham gets too. (Don’t remember if he got any ) Rohit has playback voice and has sang many songs in Marathi...

All top 6 has playback singing quality. Hope they all get good opportunities in future.. couple of them already have it. Love Adriz’s voice .. so unique and soothing..

Getting Indian idol trophy is one thing and shining in Bollywood as a playback singer is different thing. There are few examples where they won Indian idol or sa re ga ma or any other music talent show but hardly/ never got break to sing a song in Bollywood as playback singer  (Sandeep Acharya , Prashant Tamang, debojit saha, kushal  Paul, Archana Upada etc ) but we have many examples where being finalist or contestants in top  5 (Not being winner) but got to sing many Bollywood songs.  All depends on how they get a break in Bollywood or with good Music company.. and how they keep their fame.. 

Trying to be neutral 😆 let’s see 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago

Any spoilers guys on the winner? 

Tho I guess it’s going to b Sunny🤔..wish it was Ridham. Like all the five, but the appreciations seem to b lop-sided towards Sunny, ( ditto Salman way of previous season.)feel for the other 4.😔

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago

I prefer Ankona. I don’t appreciate Sunny’s singing. Not my cup of tea everything he sings sounds the same to me

Any news who is winner..🤔

Originally posted by allizzwell

Any spoilers guys on the winner? 

Tho I guess it’s going to b Sunny🤔..wish it was Ridham. Like all the five, but the appreciations seem to b lop-sided towards Sunny, ( ditto Salman way of previous season.)feel for the other 4.😔

same feeling..

I also want Ridham to win the Trophy.,.. But it doesnt look like the way its going... Most likely Sunny or Rohit might win the Trophy.

Want Ankona or Rhidham to win. Mainly Ankona... but sunny is being unnecessarily hyped