SUHAAGRAAT, SUCH CRINGE OH MY GOSH

Posted: 4 years ago

Anyone else found the precap really problematic?!

"Tum par mera haq hai" and blah blah and shirt removing. IT'S FREAKING 2020, can we please stop this ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA template? I know he won't do anything but the very threat is just so disgusting. 

How can Ekta being a woman herself show such things?

I agree....precap was disturbing😡

100% agree... It's really disturbing and awkward to watch such scenes.. I don't like such type of characters (ex: rudraksh, arnav, ishqbaaz etc.,) 

Neil Khanna and kabir Mittal played by Zain Imam, Anmol (Bidaai) and Vikram Ahuja(Ajeeb dastan) played by Apoorva Agnihotri, Sanskar played by varun kapoor, Prem Juneja played by Harshad chopra, Sooraj Rathi played by Anas Rashid  was my most favourite and best ever characters which I cherished a lot. I really want such type of strong character especially Neil Khanna to be portrayed more. I really loved Zain's potrayal of Neil Khanna. 

Edited by Home786 - 4 years ago

everyone knows he is not going to get physical with her so why even try to create suspense

Originally posted by Home786

100% agree... It's really disturbing and awkward to watch such scenes.. I don't like such type of characters (ex: rudraksh, arnav, ishqbaaz etc.,) 

Neil Khanna and kabir Mittal played by Zain Imam, Sanskar played by varun kapoor, Prem Juneja played by Harshad chopra, Sooraj Rathi played by Anas Rashid  was my most favourite and best ever characters which I cherished a lot. I really want such type of strong character especially Neil Khanna to be portrayed more. I really loved Zain's potrayal of Neil Khanna. 

Warms my heart anytime anybody mentions neil khanna aka zain imam  Truly the bestest male lead/ itv husband I have ever seen on Itv. After that for me the best ITV male leads/ husbands are probably the likes of yug of ekta's old show tujh sang preet lagai sajna, prem juneja of kis desh mein hai mera dil, ranveer of meri ashiqui tumse hi, sid of jamai raja, and of recent ranbir kohli of kumkum bhagya are among  those itv male leads/ husbands/ lovers who are gentleman, love and protect their lady love unconditionally, have profound respect and trust for the woman they love and would never think of disrespecting the girl they love. 

I at one point thought karthik goenka ranked among them, but nope.... past two years his character has fallen in my eyes.

Had enough of these angry young men, chauvinists, man-handling, abusing, dumb, quick to judge and mistrust kind of itv male characters. 

Exactly!And these are the kind of dialogues that reinforce the idea that its okay for a man to get physical with his wife against her will. Absolutely disgusting..But then not too long ago, we had Ishqbaaz where Shivaay literally  threatens Anika of undressing her if she doesn't marry him and that was such a huge hit with people putting that scene in their DPs and all..I guess this is what works in ITV now

Originally posted by sammy17

Warms my heart anytime anybody mentions neil khanna aka zain imam  Truly the bestest male lead/ itv husband I have ever seen on Itv. After that for me the best ITV male leads/ husbands are probably the likes of yug of ekta's old show tujh sang preet lagai sajna, prem juneja of kis desh mein hai mera dil, ranveer of meri ashiqui tumse hi, sid of jamai raja, and of recent ranbir kohli of kumkum bhagya are among  those itv male leads/ husbands/ lovers who are gentleman, love and protect their lady love unconditionally, have profound respect and trust for the woman they love and would never think of disrespecting the girl they love. 

I at one point thought karthik goenka ranked among them, but nope.... past two years his character has fallen in my eyes.

Had enough of these angry young men, chauvinists, man-handling, abusing, dumb, quick to judge and mistrust kind of itv male characters. 

. RANVEER of meri aashiqui and jamai raja's sid do not come under this category they too are little abusive and confused type of characters. 

In short, 

Neil Khanna played by Zain Imam

Anmol and Vikram ahuja played by Apoorva Agnihotri, 

Sooraj Rathi played by Anas Rashid, 

Sanskar Maheswari played by varun kapoor and 

Prem Juneja played by Harshad chopra 

are different level and best potrayals of male leads till date. 

Sorry for the disagree in some of your opinions. 

Edited by Home786 - 4 years ago

. RANVEER of meri aashiqui and jamai raja's sid do not come under this category they too are little abusive and confused type of characters. 

In short, 

I'd also add Shivraj Shekhar- Balika Vadhu played by Siddharth Shukla. That guy was just the epitome of a perfect husband, haaye!

So so frustrated after the precap. And they'll show this in the name of romance, DISGUSTING.

In short, 

Oh really? I never saw that. Maybe their characters changed after I stopped watching maybe 😕

Originally posted by SwaDarsh-AaRa

I'd also add Shivraj Shekhar- Balika Vadhu played by Siddharth Shukla. That guy was just the epitome of a perfect husband, haaye!

So so frustrated after the precap. And they'll show this in the name of romance, DISGUSTING.

Oh yes I forgot about shiv... I watched the show on and off then do i wasn't a regular viewer but i agree with you on this.