•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

as shown on the promo pinky has asked arjun to help her reveal gagan's truth so pinky isn't as silly as a thought if she would have spoken up at that time her dad wouldn't have believed therefore she need evidence in order to get away frm gagan i just hope that this track doesn't get stretched too far   

Originally posted by khushboo16

as shown on the promo pinky has asked arjun to help her reveal gagan's truth so pinky isn't as silly as a thought if she would have spoken up at that time her dad wouldn't have believed therefore she need evidence in order to get away frm gagan i just hope that this track doesn't get stretched too far   

I don't think this track will stretch very far, becoz acc to the new promo, Pinky has to leave her house, becoz she has put Ram to shame. 

So 2 things can happen : 1) either she can prove that Gagan is indeed a leech and cheating on Pinky OR 2 ) she won't be able to prove Gagan guilty

In either ways her father will not believe her, becoz for him his prestige in samaaj is much more important that his daughters life and happiness. 

And I feel Daadi believes Pinky and even she is fed up of Ram and his idiotic way of thinking. That's why she leaves together with Pinky from the house 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

Arjun has done the planning this time.. So I have hope in  his planning..

They already provoke megha..... .. 

They will prove him guilty... 

Anyway I don't think gagan track is going to get over so soon.. He has already select anyana boutique property for his new business... 

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Arjun has done the planning this time.. So I have hope in  his planning..

They already provoke megha..... .. 

They will prove him guilty... 

Anyway I don't think gagan track is going to get over so soon.. He has already select anyana boutique property for his new business... 

Selecting Ananya's boutique property for his business is either Gagan's stupidity or he is up to something, becoz neither Pinky nor Arjun are going to leave it at this. 

And I really don't understand Ram anymore..........is he a father or a butcher ðŸ˜¡

Helping Gagan out , knowing that he is cheating on his own daughter and on top of it all he is selecting Ananya's boutique property for his new business.......unbelievable ðŸ˜¡