Manish's expressions at Sana's antics

Posted: 4 years ago

They say it all. Even the fantastic host that Manish is... even Manish is not able hide his expressions on the bullshit that comes out of Sana's mouth. I thought Sana had lost her innocence factor sometime during BB13... but here, she's just plain mean. You want pampering, you want people to go completely shirtless, however uncomfortable they are... and you can't even show a modicum of respect! Faltu mein interrupting in between, sitting immeasurably high on the ego ladder... making faces, not being even a single bit professional. It's so evident that Manish feels out of place and uncomfortable with Sana's attitude.

Paras is redeeming himself. I liked him a bit. He was respectful, loved that he made Rashmi feel welcome (Sana tried to continue her BB rant)... I really hope he gets something good out of the show.... a partner or a career... whichever he prefers. But Sana is cringeworthy. She kept saying throughout BB13 that she respected the show, it made her. So, does that mean, now she's a known name... she won't respect this show that is paying her bills? Even if it's against her wishes, I hope she gracefully exits. At the moment, I think this show has ruined any chances she could have gotten in the industry... as it has shown that she isn't cute in reality...or professional. I was never a Paras fan... but I might watch the show for Paras... if it's a real swayamwar... after Sana exits.

PS. I only watched yesterday's episode (till I could bear to watch it)... so, my views are only based on that. 

Edited by x.inspire.x - 4 years ago

"if anyone dont like my attitude, me making faces, my behavior.......sab show chhodke chale jao. bride, groom, host, guest and audience sab ke role main hi play karti hoon. main chahe ye karoon, main chahe wo karoon. main chahoon toh shirt kya, pura nanga khade rehne ki bol deti hoon logon ko, mann karein toh thukti bhi hoon. kyunki mera show meri marzi": Shehnaz FAMOUS Kaur Gill😎

when nobodys get temporary spotlight aisa hota hai . ppl will see d ugly shit faces of paras ,sana lol

Originally posted by x.inspire.x

They say it all. Even the fantastic host that Manish is... even Manish is not able hide his expressions on the bullshit that comes out of Sana's mouth. I thought Sana had lost her innocence factor sometime during BB13... but here, she's just plain mean. You want pampering, you want people to go completely shirtless, however uncomfortable they are... and you can't even show a modicum of respect! Faltu mein interrupting in between, sitting immeasurably high on the ego ladder... making faces, not being even a single bit professional. It's so evident that Manish feels out of place and uncomfortable with Sana's attitude.

Paras is redeeming himself. I liked him a bit. He was respectful, loved that he made Rashmi feel welcome (Sana tried to continue her BB rant)... I really hope he gets something good out of the show.... a partner or a career... whichever he prefers. But Sana is cringeworthy. She kept saying throughout BB13 that she respected the show, it made her. So, does that mean, now she's a known name... she won't respect this show that is paying her bills? Even if it's against her wishes, I hope she gracefully exits. At the moment, I think this show has ruined any chances she could have gotten in the industry... as it has shown that she isn't cute in reality...or professional. I was never a Paras fan... but I might watch the show for Paras... if it's a real swayamwar... after Sana exits.

PS. I only watched yesterday's episode (till I could bear to watch it)... so, my views are only based on that. 

I though Sana was the saving grace of this cringe fest.  I found Manish-Sana timing in sync. They were hilarious together. 

Perception I suppose. 

Sana kitni phoohad lag rahi thi kal. 

Mhira  ki wods mein : Sana ko decency ka d bhi nai pata

sallu and all the BB housemates pampered this KIDNAAZ all through 4.5 months to thoda bahut to attitude dikha sakti hai na bandi...

BTW - BB 13 is being repeated on Colors Cineplex at 10PM daily IST

so Kidnaaz ke fans uski initial days ki nautanki dekh sakte hai

πŸ‘πŸΌ

good luck - BIGG BOSS

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold

when nobodys get temporary spotlight aisa hota hai . ppl will see d ugly shit faces of paras ,sana lol

kanakapu simhasanamuna shunakamu.....🀣

Originally posted by hasini009

What is that πŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by hasini009

Telugu or Tamil πŸ˜†

Looks like Kaalkeya's dialogue from bahubali πŸ˜†

Originally posted by AnjuRish

What is that πŸ₯Ί

even if we make a dog sit on golden throne, dog wont change it’s old habits πŸ˜†