•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I honestly don't understand how Yogi can still claim that he loves Pari. Gunjan is just a compromise? Really? That's why he acted unaffected by Pari's disappearance? That's why he was so overly romantic with Gunjan and got her pregnant in such a short time? Why he claimed Gunjan was his world? All of that was in the name of responsibility, who is he kidding! Let me tell you something, regardless of who Pari chooses, Yogi will never be truly happy in life. Someone who can fake on that level is a sociopath. And he just blames Pari for leaving him. Because Yogi is some kid? Pari said so, so he married Gunjan? And Pari, girl you are so stupid. He feeds you such BS, and you agree with him? On top of it, he's trying to control Pari's life by forcing her and Sujoy's relation before she is ready. He is not Pari's friend. He wants her to rush into a relationship and live a fake life, like him. He went from trying to convince her to go on a date with Sujoy to going straight to marriage. When did Pari say she was ready to marry Sujoy that Yogi rushed over to give them the "good news"? She just said she likes him. And Sujoy is a likable person, unlike Yogi who is truly the worst protagonist I've ever seen. I wish nothing but unhappiness for him, he deserves it. I really need Yogi to GTFO. I fear like with Yogi/Pari, Pari and Sujoy's actual dating track will be really rushed, and we get marriage out of nowhere.

Yesterday episode was itself a headache.... 

That one scene where yogi told them that he still love pari  trigger so much anger inside me.... Feel like verbal abusing him or killing him myself.. 😡

Writer and director both become brainless.He doesn't deserve gunjan nor pari.. He deserves to be alone in his life.... 

Pari is another cartoon character..... She is letting Shrishtvas and yogi to rule her life... Just tell them to back off.....she can handle herself.. 

Feeling bad for gunjan now.. She doesn't deserve ...she thought yogi actually love her... Pregnancy, Romantic dance, date, caring is just a illusion yogi has created for gunjan, his family and sharma family.. 

Even I want dating sequence.. But that ok if they go with marriage sequence .. I just don't want pari in that mad house anymore..... 

Anyway title perfect hai... 👍🏼

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

I honestly don't understand how Yogi can still claim that he loves Pari. Gunjan is just a compromise? Really? That's why he acted unaffected by Pari's disappearance? That's why he was so overly romantic with Gunjan and got her pregnant in such a short time? Why he claimed Gunjan was his world? All of that was in the name of responsibility, who is he kidding! Let me tell you something, regardless of who Pari chooses, Yogi will never be truly happy in life. Someone who can fake on that level is a sociopath. And he just blames Pari for leaving him. Because Yogi is some kid? Pari said so, so he married Gunjan? And Pari, girl you are so stupid. He feeds you such BS, and you agree with him? On top of it, he's trying to control Pari's life by forcing her and Sujoy's relation before she is ready. He is not Pari's friend. He wants her to rush into a relationship and live a fake life, like him. He went from trying to convince her to go on a date with Sujoy to going straight to marriage. When did Pari say she was ready to marry Sujoy that Yogi rushed over to give them the "good news"? She just said she likes him. And Sujoy is a likable person, unlike Yogi who is truly the worst protagonist I've ever seen. I wish nothing but unhappiness for him, he deserves it. I really need Yogi to GTFO. I fear like with Yogi/Pari, Pari and Sujoy's actual dating track will be really rushed, and we get marriage out of nowhere.

Well, the serial is wrapping up pretty soon, so what can we expect? It will be rushed just to justify the characters, on their standings. Its really weird seeing the web of emotions and confusion and relations be all haywire, just to keep Gunjan happy. I feel bad for both Gunjan and Pari, neither of the two deserves that ! Both kinda got played.. and Yogi got both of them stuck on sand, all blame is of his dad ! ugh. 

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Well, the serial is wrapping up pretty soon, so what can we expect? It will be rushed just to justify the characters, on their standings. Its really weird seeing the web of emotions and confusion and relations be all haywire, just to keep Gunjan happy. I feel bad for both Gunjan and Pari, neither of the two deserves that ! Both kinda got played.. and Yogi got both of them stuck on sand, all blame is of his dad ! ugh. 

You're right, the show is wrapping up so such drama is to be expected. I don't know what really set me off today. I guess I had become indifferent to Yogi. I got so tired of seeing him rub his happiness in Pari's face. Well ok, take your Gunjan and f**k off then. But today he says it was all compromise, and he still loves Pari. I wanted to smack him. What is the point of it? He has long gone past the point of sympathy for me. He is also using his situation to force Pari, saying she should also learn to be happy with compromise. This "just friends" thing he does with her is nauseating. No Yogi, normal people can't pretend to be just friends in such situations. Especially when you keep touching her over-familiarly. Please stop interfering with her life. I don't think Yogi can continue being part of Pari's life if she and Sujoy are going to make it work. I've always wanted Pari to wake up and realize the Shrivastavs are all toxic, but unfortunately, they're never gonna leave her alone. 

I think writer want to glorify Yogi now....coz everyone bashed him so now writer want to show how Mahajan Yogi is but look like it's not working.....we all know that Yogi and Gunjan marriage is compromise and Yogi accepted Gunjan and happy with her . I don't understand his over acting ths days his concern for Pari is over only....but still I can tolerate him but not Gunjan....Her presence in every scene irritate me....she still a drama/sympathy queen and attention seeker 

Pari is on other level......old Pari is missing and new Pari is nothing but boring charcter . 

Pari allowing other to play with her life and emotions and her crying scenes are getting boring now....just move on and stop crying.

To be honest Sujoy is honest and mature character and I feel Pari is not right person for him.....She never gonna love him so why to ruin his life ....Pari can't ruin Sujoy life for Yogi's happiness ....it's enough now....We want old Pari and not ths over emotional and irritating Pari.  

Yogi just loves himself. If another girl comes to his life, he will love her too. He just can't make his mind up. It's disgusting how he said gunjan is just a compromise and trying to get pari married.

I feel bad for the actor who is playing yogi. He deserves praise for playing a mute character exceptionally well but unfortunately they wrote his character so badly after gunjan and his engagement broke, that it's difficult to love yogi

Seriously now I don’t sympathize with Yogi’s character at all.. n not even Pari..

The guy already has moved on in life n impregnated his wife in just 3 months of marriage and now saying she is a compromise. I mean seriously?? You go on honeymoon with your compromise and make her pregnant and when you see that the girl you loved is thinking to move on with life then you say your wife is just a compromise..wtf. 

As I said earlier now writer and makers butchered this character too.. now its doesn’t seems like a story of hearing impaired/ disabled guy but of a very sick minded guy. Who is messing up with the life of two woman..

N Pari’s character too is getting dumb day by day. She is letting all the Srivastavas n Yogi to interfere in her life decisions. Like she is ‘mandir ka ghanta’, har koi bajaa kar chala jaata hai..😡

That head strong girl is a long gone dream. I liked this sujoy’s character but here too Yogi is interfering in Pari’s life and forcing her to get married.. Arey bhai its her life let her decide no. N let sujoy take the decision too. Let them know each other.. this writer has butchered Pari’s character too.

N oh so mahaan gunjan is popping up everywhere even when not needed. I just get get annoyed whenever gunjan pops on my screen on YT.

Yogi doesn’t deserve anyone neither Pari nor gunjan.

I wish this series gets an end asap. Where Pari marrying sujoy living a happy life. N gunjan divorcing/leaving Yogi n Srivastavas n living with sharmas and taking care of her child alone and getting her voice back.

Writer was going so great and Yogi and Pari’s characters had so much potential but don’t know he wrote this yogun forced marriage and stuff after getting high or what..😡

Mudit and Debattama deserves much better than this. I loved them but now I don’t feel to watch even the precap of the show. I change channel even if I get the glimpse of the show..👎🏼

At times i think Sujoy needs to get away because he is such a great guy for any girl. He deserves better (esp Pari is saying what she is saying to him and still acting like she is with the Yogi jaap) 

Pari saying what she did today was wrong about how she will marry him if he helps Yogi. I am glad Sujoy told her to get out and think that marriage is some deal.