Shahzan got eliminated.

Posted: 4 years ago

Today Shahzan got eliminated and we get 5 finalists.

Shahzan is great singer and over the time he improved so much.. Indian 11 has really great singers πŸ‘ hard to see anyone going .. But I am happy that Adriz is in top 5.

Originally posted by altgr

Today Shahzan got eliminated and we get 5 finalists.

I don’t know why but I got this feeling that he would.  Sad...all of them are so good,

top 3 shoud be ridham, ankona and sunny

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

top 3 shoud be ridham, ankona and sunny

Totally agree. πŸ‘πŸΌ

i think rohit will be out next

Originally posted by azaanabbas

i think rohit will be out next

No eliminations now. Finale is on 23rd. 

I know a lot of people will not agree with me, but I think Sunny should have been gone. He is very limited and can only shine in one type of singing and there too, his screaming literally murders the song he is singing. He does not have a personality and is not a complete package. Also, by pointing out his past poverty filled life in almost every episode, it seems that the channel has already made up it's mind to make him a winner.

What is sad is that one by one more deserving singers will be eliminated. Ridham and Ankona in my opinion are 1000 % better than Sunny. Adriz and Shahzan have amazing voices and Rohit is a lot more versatile.

Sunny is a very talented singer but he has already gotten the fame he needed...ridham deserves to win 

Purely on the basis of versatility, I believe all the 4 are better than Sunny. Sunny has the typical way of singing for all the songs he has sung. He is talented no doubts about that. Just that he is not versatile.