MasterChef India 6

Oindrilla's negative Image

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I really feel bad for Oindrilla. Just for the sake of a show they are portraying her so negative that it might affect her afterlife too. The tricks that she used would be done by any of the other person if he/she would be in that situation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiPandey615 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, I kinda understand where you're coming from! They are portraying Oindrilla in a bad light and it might affect her image after the show! And that is a terrible thing, because she is here to win and she should keep that as her objective.

However, she should have shown some sportsman spirit, she did behave very childish. She can behave professionally despite not liking someone and playing the game. The attitude that the audience is seeing of hers, is making her look like a villain

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

I really feel bad for Oindrilla. Just for the sake of a show they are portraying her so negative that it might affect her afterlife too. The tricks that she used would be done by any of the other person if he/she would be in that situation. 

Her tricks don't make her negative..her attitude does..

She is not a good team player..plus cannot share credit, doesn't trust others and then makes sly statements..that's a put off..not her tricks

sparkling_gems thumbnail

People's memory are so weak. They don't remember anything for long. And I m sure while putting her in bad light channel must have promised something like "tum mujhe content do main tumhein immunity dunga" and Oindrilla is giving them content and channel is saving her everytime when it looks like she may go aur ab toh rumors are saying she is in top 2... so not a bad deal... what say?

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

i dont think they are showing anyone in positive or negative light but only everyone's real side is visible

Minionite thumbnail

I just posted this in another thread, posting here as well with a bit more.

My problem is with her attitude and how she's all high and mighty about it. From that very first team task for the cricketers to date, she makes herself sound so important. Just look at the latest episode, when Prince was given the right to choose the order for the taste test. Her words were something like - he didn't take the advantage of going first for himself and he didn't give it to me either. Like why should he give it to you specifically?

I know the scripts are written for the contestants, but the scripts are based on their reactions. Look at when Smrutishree revealed the golden chef and it had Akanksha's name on it. Smrutishree was unpleased, but then smiled and hugged Akanksha, congratulating her. But Ondrilla? Her face had unhappiness written all over it. How are the CVs supposed to give her a script that makes it sound like she's very happy for Akanksha if her face and body language doesn't say it?

Ondrilla is not being portrayed in a negative light. That's her attitude. Fine, let's suppose that her reactions were edited during Mahendra's return. Maybe they took her reaction to the challenge and made it look like she was reacting to Mahendra's return. But they can't do that each time. Like the above example I mentioned for Akanksha's win. How would the CVs have edited that to make her look negative?

I don't find MCI to be fake to that degree. Yes, it may be fake in what chefs say and who they save. It's highly possible that Ondrilla keeps getting saved because she's giving them TRPs, but everyone needs to remember that MCI is shot in advance, at least 3 to 4 weeks in advance. The finale has already been shot. Even if the chefs are playing for TRPs, they would only react 3 to 4 weeks late. For example, I found it unbelievable that she was saved over Nandini in 15th Feb's episode. Nandini's tart was undercooked. The rest was good. Ondrilla's food had no taste. How is Ondrilla's food better than Nandini's then? But that's a separate issue.

My overall point is that I don't think Ondrilla is purposely being shown in a bad light. Yes, the CVs are using the anger against her to get more TRPs, but that's all I'm going to accuse them of doing. They are not showing Ondrilla in a negative light more than she already is.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

I just posted this in another thread, posting here as well with a bit more.

My problem is with her attitude and how she's all high and mighty about it. From that very first team task for the cricketers to date, she makes herself sound so important. Just look at the latest episode, when Prince was given the right to choose the order for the taste test. Her words were something like - he didn't take the advantage of going first for himself and he didn't give it to me either. Like why should he give it to you specifically?

I know the scripts are written for the contestants, but the scripts are based on their reactions. Look at when Smrutishree revealed the golden chef and it had Akanksha's name on it. Smrutishree was unpleased, but then smiled and hugged Akanksha, congratulating her. But Ondrilla? Her face had unhappiness written all over it. How are the CVs supposed to give her a script that makes it sound like she's very happy for Akanksha if her face and body language doesn't say it?

Ondrilla is not being portrayed in a negative light. That's her attitude. Fine, let's suppose that her reactions were edited during Mahendra's return. Maybe they took her reaction to the challenge and made it look like she was reacting to Mahendra's return. But they can't do that each time. Like the above example I mentioned for Akanksha's win. How would the CVs have edited that to make her look negative?

I don't find MCI to be fake to that degree. Yes, it may be fake in what chefs say and who they save. It's highly possible that Ondrilla keeps getting saved because she's giving them TRPs, but everyone needs to remember that MCI is shot in advance, at least 3 to 4 weeks in advance. The finale has already been shot. Even if the chefs are playing for TRPs, they would only react 3 to 4 weeks late. For example, I found it unbelievable that she was saved over Nandini in 15th Feb's episode. Nandini's tart was undercooked. The rest was good. Ondrilla's food had no taste. How is Ondrilla's food better than Nandini's then? But that's a separate issue.

My overall point is that I don't think Ondrilla is purposely being shown in a bad light. Yes, the CVs are using the anger against her to get more TRPs, but that's all I'm going to accuse them of doing. They are not showing Ondrilla in a negative light more than she already is.

You said it all! It's not because of the words used by her, but her attitude towards the other members that makes the difference. 

@bold- that's what I feel. The dialogues are given based on one's attitude and reactions. I used to like her initially, but over the time, especially watching her in team tasks, I had to rethink. Again, let me be clear, it's not at all about the dialogues given to her. 

This week's TRP of MasterChef India has been 0.9. Just 0.9! The whole season has been a flop despite their best efforts to dramatize it. I have worked in Indian TV for quite sometime so it is wasn't a surprise why the season became a full blown TV serial in the middle. Check the social media accounts of all the contestants. They are all friends and keep putting pictures with each other/commenting on each other's pics. 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

This week's TRP of MasterChef India has been 0.9. Just 0.9! The whole season has been a flop despite their best efforts to dramatize it. I have worked in Indian TV for quite sometime so it is wasn't a surprise why the season became a full blown TV serial in the middle. Check the social media accounts of all the contestants. They are all friends and keep putting pictures with each other/commenting on each other's pics. 

Exactly, it's agh infront of australian

sreefan thumbnail

Exactly, it's agh infront of australian

i didnt like the last mc australia season. most contestants had their fav dish and kept juggling flavour alone. not to mention the obvious bias. be it saving Simon in crucial times or helping the winner even in the finale.