Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

AT khushi! AT khushi mujhe aaj tak nahi mili🤗

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello people of the forum! (or rather Jai Shree Krishna!). I wanted to bring up the topic of ATs as was obvious from the title, I guess. This show has a lot of *Rishtey* jin me kahin na kahin pyaar chhupa hai and I would love it if there were ATs dedicated to the not so talked about relations or characters too. If someone would like to take the initiative, please do so because I have no clue how it's done. The existing ATs that I have seen are for MishBir, KuKu, AbiNal and a separate one for Kunal. I don't know if there are more or not but I think it would be really cool if we had ATs for:-

1. Jugnu - Shipper of the Year

Chaahe couple koi bhi ho, unki love story humaare Jugnu bhaiya ke bina adhoori hai. As Abir rightly said, Jugnu humaari floodlights hai!

2. KuBir - #BroBond

Their bond is the most pure on the show. The way they became bros during Ketu's sangeet to #keepingitseparate from any other relationship problems, they have never judged each other. 

3. MishKu - I hate you! I love you!

They hate that they love each other. Kyun? Nahi pata (Someone tell me the complete back story if you know because their story and their behaviour don't match many a times). Two estranged sisters who I would love to see support each other wholeheartedly in the future because "Jab ye dono saath aa jaati hai to inhe koi nahi hara sakta" (Kuhu's words, not mine)

4. Meenu-Parul (Merul??) - Sautan bani Saheli

These 2 have a complicated relationship but it's one of support and trust. Ye trust kaafi baar hila hai but they've still supported each other in almost everything possible. The main reason I like them is because female friendships are very rarely shown in ITV and these 2 seem to be the only women in history that didn't fight over a dude but became each other's support.

5. MishKuBirNal - The Fantastic Four

These 4 need to have more scenes together just learning to be a family. Hopefully, much more than what we got to see last when they were all talking about MishBir's sangeet.

6. Actors' AT

Just an appreciation thread for being as amazing as they are to make us feel for or against their characters.

Are there any other ATs that you guys would like to see??🙆🏻‍♀️

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail

Wow!! No one even wants to make a Jugnu AT??😟

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have no idea how AT's are created but I'll deffo back the first 5. I think Jugu's AT could be a hub for all other actors too. Kaushlu and Meenu have had some funny scenes 😆.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

I have no idea how AT's are created but I'll deffo back the first 5. I think Jugu's AT could be a hub for all other actors too. Kaushlu and Meenu have had some funny scenes 😆.

Me either. If I knew, I would create one for Jugnu myself. If anyone deserves an AT, it's him with all his shipping antics and positivity.