A point of no return ??! 14th Feb Episode

Posted: 4 years ago

First of all ..it was a surprise that the episode of 42 mins long... Well well well

So Guneet said yes to Dr Anurag and his reaction was quite touching ... Dunno if he is really acting or genuinely happy that Guneet said yes... A complication for No drama please 

As I said in my yesterday's post ..the biggest hurdle for Amber to win Guneet would always be her mother, because Guneet's mother is mighty impressed by Dr Anurag and frankly speaking she is quite correct in her assessment , whatever the matter is Dr Anurag shows up much better than Amber 

But again I think by saying those things to Guneet Amber has crossed a point of no return ? He was really very hurtful and very very rude and I don't think Guneet had done anything wrong by helping Randeep 

Now the thing is as precap shows ..that most probably No drama please won't meet Bawra Mann and he has realised that It's Guneet who is Bawra Mann ..  so what will he do 

One thing I can predict is that Bawra mann will be stood up and second thing is that even though Nia will ask Amber again and again what happened he will not tell her for sure .So the identity of Bawra mann will remain a secret for everyone other than Amber and Guneet . And most probably because she was stood up Bawra mann that is Guneet will go ahead and plan her roka or marriage and stuff with Anurag ..

How will Amber react?

What is the best thing about this show- Immensely fab acting from Varun Badola and Sweta Tiwari...extremely good acting , they can act through the very expressions of their faces 

And I loved the messages No drama please sent to Bawra mann to manaofy her after calling her bewakoof idiot..They were no false compliments ..so much genuine things said so simply and so beautifully . Most of the people would have said all kinds of things to manaofy her but the things No drama please said were so different and yet so heartfelt 

I feel bad for Guneet ...now  I feel that it will be a very hard road back for Amber to Guneet's good graces and in reality matching upto Dr Anurag will be very tough .. but now he will have to  show his genuine caring and that also by still keeping her in the dark 

The writers of this show - the idea may not be original ( cue- you have got mail) still it was very well presented ... I hope you keep up.the good work 

Btw love that Guneet calls Randeep Sakhi ...that was lol

Your thoughts ..?

I am fed up with Ambar’s extreme rudeness & choice of phrases. I think he went past the point of no return long ago - e.g. telling Guneet to stuff her mum’s ears & mouth (literally like a dead body). Who says that? And of someone who, whatever her faults, is his elder? No matter how angry we get, somewhere our basic Indian values will kick in & prevent us fm saying things like wanting to see an elder person as a dead body.

He says things that are not only unforgivable but also without sufficient provocation or justification.

Someone had made a post about the imperfections in Ambar/Randeep attracting Guneet/Niya. But to call Ambar’s behaviour & extreme rudeness as imperfections is to understate, in fact romanticize, them.

I don’t see how any woman wld prefer him in real life. 

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Bana

I am fed up with Ambar’s extreme rudeness & choice of phrases. I think he went past the point of no return long ago - e.g. telling Guneet to stuff her mum’s ears & mouth (literally like a dead body). Who says that? And of someone who, whatever her faults, is his elder? No matter how angry we get, somewhere our basic Indian values will kick in & prevent us fm saying things like wanting to see an elder person as a dead body.

He says things that are not only unforgivable but also without sufficient provocation or justification.

Someone had made a post about the imperfections in Ambar/Randeep attracting Guneet/Niya. But to call Ambar’s behaviour & extreme rudeness as imperfections is to understate, in fact romanticize, them.

Agreed cent per cent ...Amber has crossed many lines many times and in real life no girl would even look towards him and least of all Guneet . I don't know how she stands him and after so much provocation does not leave the premises .

Why is Amber against Guneet's mom ??! Never could understand that ..it was Guneet who lief to him not the mother so why so much hatred 

And then today he hit Randeep ..again a crossing of line .

In real life nobody would stand so much nonsense instead just change tenancy 

Yes it got nasty yesterday. Amber has 2 very different personalities online and in person, and this is the very danger of faceless online chatting..that you show the best version of yourself to the other person which often bears no resemblance to your real personality.

I dont understand why they have made Amber such an unpleasant character bec as a viewer it is very difficult to root for him. Like what is his problem? Yes his wife died but millions of people have suffered worse losses and dont become jerks because of it. He is rude and makes uncalled-for personal remarks to literally everybody. He lives with a permanent chip on his shoulder. If I were Nia I'd have left the house at the earliest opportunity. Same goes for his staff..they should go find jobs elsewhere with employers who treat them with respect.

His hatred of Guneet's mom seems unreasonable and he does speak about her very rudely. At the same time the mom also locks horns with him unnecessarily. She had no right asking him to stop singing in his own house. That was ridiculous. Also I dont like the way the tenant has to pass thru the landlord's house to go in and out. I really havent seen this anywhere. Its just been done to facilitate interactions between them.

Does amber not wonder why Bawra mann agreed to meet him after telling him she has said yes to the roka? Given his suspicious nature, he should be thinking that BM is a flirt who is trying her chances with more than one man. Cos that's the way he has been shown to think.

Originally posted by Bana

Agree. These are not imperfections, these are grave flaws and need to be rectified if he wants to find any companion, let alone Guneet. But can he change? These are pattens of behaviour that have been set over years..acc to me he needs a counsellor to help with behaviour modification..

Amber should go to some therapy centre or needs psychological treatment..his only date was totally rite that he is a  psycho..he needs treatment..

He doesn't know even how to respect ppl ..not only women with everybody his behavior is rude stupid ..I wonder how niyas mom tolerated him ..he is totally garbage..🤢👎🏼his behavior abnormal ..🤬

This psycho doesn't deserve guneet or anyone  seriously!!  He Needs harsh bootcamp treatment..disgusted me 14th episode..he owns 2 personality for sure ..pathetic 

I wish guneet got married with anuragh  and move from this hell..

I was all up for Amber till 13th Feb episode, but yesterday's episode really got me thinking if I really want my Guneet with that shit piece of man. Not only his anger was unjustified (as he already heard Randeep saying those things to Guneet that his dad refused to invest more money etc, which automatically means Guneet also didn't know about that), his words was OTT and totally uncalled for. I know men who go into character assassination for every 'why didn't you keep your towel in correct place' argument. Yes, Amber is like that. And he also takes himself too seriously to think Guneet's entire purpose of life is to nurture the animosity between them, that she has no other job than doing all these behind his back to put down his business. Hello ! Why'd she even be interested in such thing ? She doesn't have any history beyond few months with him. And she's already done more than enough for him out of humanity. 

I LOVED it when Guneet closed the confrontation saying 'You WILL celebrate Diwali, but ALONE'. 👏 This is how one hits back at such pathetic losers. 

ST and VB are GEMS. I am SO glad to see the veteran actors back in the ITV. This show has the PERFECT cast and I am glad this show is able to provide these actors a platform that they deserve. This is a very nice show. 

P.S. - Before all the wooing starts by Amber to convince Guneet, Amber has to finally come to terms with his own realization that no matter how much he despises Guneet Sikka the mufat, even HE could not escape her charm 😎. For an egoistic man like him, accepting that itself is a defeat in this thing which is a 'war' in his own version. 🤣 Cannot wait to see his reaction upon accepting that he lost. 😆

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I was all up for Amber till 13th Feb episode, but yesterday's episode really got me thinking if I really want my Guneet with that shit piece of man. Not only his anger was unjustified (as he already heard Randeep saying those things to Guneet that his dad refused to invest more money etc, which automatically means Guneet also didn't know about that), his words was OTT and totally uncalled for. I know men who go into character assassination for every 'why didn't you keep your towel in correct place' argument. Yes, Amber is like that. And he also takes himself too seriously to think Guneet's entire purpose of life is to nurture the animosity between them, that she has no other job than doing all these behind his back to put down his business. Hello ! Why'd she even be interested in such thing ? She doesn't have any history beyond few months with him. And she's already done more than enough for him out of humanity. 

I LOVED it when Guneet closed the confrontation saying 'You WILL celebrate Diwali, but ALONE'. 👏 This is how one hits back at such pathetic losers. 

ST and VB are GEMS. I am SO glad to see the veteran actors back in the ITV. This show has the PERFECT cast and I am glad this show is able to provide these actors a platform that they deserve. This is a very nice show. 

P.S. - Before all the wooing starts by Amber to convince Guneet, Amber has to finally come to terms with his own realization that no matter how much he despises Guneet Sikka the mufat, even HE could not escape her charm 😎. For an egoistic man like him, accepting that itself is a defeat in this thing which is a 'war' in his own version. 🤣 Cannot wait to see his reaction upon accepting that he lost. 😆

Amber has a history of thinking that everyone is against him

He thinks everyone is out to get him and he thinks he is a victim

Why is he against Randeep so much ... What has that guy done to Amber other than  just help him right .. and Being rude to Guneet because Guneet lied to get into the house? That's the only thing he has against her and he asked her to stay anyways so why is he soo rude 

I am eagerly waiting for Monday ..would love to see their reactions ... Sorry Amber's reaction ..going by ITV standards the realisation and everything should take whole next week and most probably ..Guneet by then would have decided that she wants Anurag as her future 

See we all know it's Amber and Guneet who are end game so..I want to know how will Amber apologize to Guneet how will he change ,and how much will he be flabbergasted 

The thing is it's Sweta Tiwari and Varun Badola who have made these characters so very relatable .. and only and only because it's because Varun Badola who will be acting the whole tumult of emotions of No Drama Please that I have high expectations of the upcoming track 

Originally posted by atikna

Amber has a history of thinking that everyone is against him

He thinks everyone is out to get him and he thinks he is a victim

Why is he against Randeep so much ... What has that guy done to Amber other than  just help him right .. and Being rude to Guneet because Guneet lied to get into the house? That's the only thing he has against her and he asked her to stay anyways so why is he soo rude 

I am eagerly waiting for Monday ..would love to see their reactions ... Sorry Amber's reaction ..going by ITV standards the realisation and everything should take whole next week and most probably ..Guneet by then would have decided that she wants Anurag as h er future 

See we all know it's Amber and Guneet who are end game so..I want to know how will Amber apologize to Guneet how will he change ,and how much will he be flabbergasted 

The thing is it's Sweta Tiwari and Varun Badola who have made these characters so very relatable .. and only and only because it's because Varun Badola who will be acting the whole tumult of emotions of No Drama Please that I have high expectations of the upcoming track 

A classic case of “Persecution complex” 

Amber reactions have always been over the top for every other thing..

Be it bigger issues such as Niya teaming up with Guneet so that Guneet can stay in their house

Or be it smaller issues such as Guneet wanting to use his kitchen until hers is set up..

Not to miss his uncalled behavior towards Kabir. I mean what wrong has he done to get such treatment (in initial episodes). He has now warmed up to him to some extent but still can't let go of his sarcastic tone.. I guess that's what is Amber Sharma for us..

His resentment towards Randeep is understandable. Randeep tried to take over (kind of..) his business. Then he got to know that he is that "nanga" boy roaming around in Niya's apartment in US. There are only two things in his life after his wife's demise, one Niya, two his business. And Randeep is trying to tread into both the territories. And Amber being Amber, his reaction has to be extreme.

So when he got to know it is Guneet who is helping Randeep, he over-reacted AGAIN. But this time he has crossed his line and I guess he will have to go extra mile to make it up Guneet. But for that, he first has realize that Guneet is gem of a person and they have a magical chemistry between them..

Edited by risha_krp - 4 years ago