Kundali Bhagya

Prithvi will return as per TOI article

kiran44471 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sanjay Gagnani joins ‘Naagin 4’ as a surprise package

Actor Sanjay Gagnani, who plays the antagonist Prithvi Malhotra in Kundali Bhagya, has been roped in to play a pivotal character in ‘Naagin 4’. He says, “I don’t have a brief for my character yet, but I have been told that it’s the exact opposite of what I am doing in ‘Kundali Bhagya’. All I know is that my character will be a surprise package.”

He adds, “I play the male antagonist in ‘Kundali Bhagya’. I was originally cast for a cameo in the daily soap, but the makers trusted my talent to pull off the part and turned it into a main character. It’s been two-and-a-half years since I joined the show. Now, it’s my turn to trust the makers; I am sure whatever they do will be for my good.”

Ask him about juggling two shows and he replies, “Fortunately, I haven’t been shooting for ‘Kundali Bhagya’ since a month. So, I can focus all my energies on ‘Naagin’. However, my character — Prithvi — is expected to return in a week’s time and that’s when I will be required to balance two shows. Having said that, I am not complaining about shooting day and night. Who gets to explore two different genres simultaneously?”

So prithvi will be returning😈finally!! Let's see what happens although it will be a while before he returns since Sanjay said it prithvi will return in a weeks time. I couldn't post the link of TOI article so I posted the whole article

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good! He is very much needed. Too much irritating women in the show. We need one funny man!

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Good! He is very much needed. Too much irritating women in the show. We need one funny man!

Yes! 🙌🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Exactly!! 

Thank god that prithvi is returning!! 😃

I hope prithvi reacts to preeta's arrest effort done by his sherlyn baby😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

@Bold- I never thought this day would come... all of us in the forum feel this way  🤣 Prithvi ne dil jeet liya hum sab ka. Glad to hear daari-wala-bhakra returning soon. 👏😆

_Runa_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Exactly!! 

Thank god that prithvi is returning!! 😃

I hope prithvi reacts to preeta's arrest effort done by his sherlyn baby😆

I guess he is not coming very soon. It will take some time. This arrest track could be over by that moment. Still he should come and save his Preeta ji from his Sherleen baby 😄 Because Luthras boys failed.

_Runa_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- I never thought this day would come... all of us in the forum feel this way  🤣 Prithvi ne dil jeet liya hum sab ka. Glad to hear daari-wala-bhakra returning soon. 👏😆

Yes! How come his character is the most awaited character in the show? He is!😂

kiran44471 thumbnail

Yes our daari wala bakra is very much needed. Come back prithviji to cause some havoc especially for the so called great karan luthra

I guess he is not coming very soon. It will take some time. This arrest track could be over by that moment. Still he should come and save his Preeta ji from his Sherleen baby 😄 Because Luthras boys failed.

Yaar, he should be back soon.. can't wait to see him, karan and rishab fight 🤣🤣

Ek villain ko shayad humne kuch zyaada hi miss kiya hai😆

True.. the only person we all support without bias knowing he is the villain 🤣🤣