Yrhpk Valentines day episode re-cap/review

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Just copy pasting from AT for easy access๐Ÿ˜ƒ

---

Okay finally got time to write this re-cap/review of the friday episodesmiley1

Let's start from the actual beginning of the episode...

1. *why is no one talking about this more... 

I loved loved loved Jugnu bhaiyya's teasing hearty laugh at rv boys as lajjo and rajjo enteredsmiley37smiley36

Mohit sir nailed that laugh perfectlysmiley20 "namaste ji..aiyye aiyye... saaman laaye"

I actually repeated that small scene more than 5 times just for Jugnu's hilarious laugh and expressionssmiley36smiley41I was laughing with him each timesmiley4

2. Then the focus came to the two beautiful 'ladies' Kaveri & kaveri's behen gulabo?smiley36

Ritvik and Shah entertained us thoroughlysmiley40smiley41 Kunal's typical brother expressionssmiley37and after a looong time we saw the natkat Abir again, who liked to pull other's legs and have some fun in lifesmiley41smiley4smiley36 Shah's adaai, catwalks and body language was bang on!smiley20 Kunal's confusion and anxiety was perfectly portrayed too by ritivksmiley20

special mention to the make-up artisitssmiley32smiley20 it was beautiful. I've never looked that good with eyeliner and lipsticksmiley14 Shah and Ritvik already have such sparkling, eye-capturing eyes...the eyeliner and mascara just made them pop even moresmiley42smiley36smiley9 

3. Pallu latake song sequence was quite entertaining indeedsmiley4.Ritvik, Shah and Jugnu's dancing was superbsmiley32 Just wish Rhea/Mishti was also included in the focus, afterall it is mishti's haldi. Not happy with the execution theresmiley24 Mishti was brought down by BM then she completely disappears whilst BM dances with everyone here. 

4. Loved the jugnu, mishti and gulabo abir scenesmiley9smiley36 Rhea's adorable confused expressions and lovely dialogue "yeh gunde nahi hai, world's best brother hai"smiley27smiley42 awww this tri has to be hyped more!!smiley31 Jugnu is the best mishbir-shipper ever, no conditions, no regrets just pure lovesmiley27

5. Without watching the bts segments, I already felt uneasy with the idea that there was hardly any focus on MISHTI'S HALDIsmiley13smiley24 I was waiting for the focus to be on BM, varsha, Parul, Ketu pyar se putting haldi on mishti. Even Abir's haldi had decent at least 30sec to 1 min of fun laughter and masti of haldi smearing and water spraysmiley4. But it was NO where to be seen heresmiley19 Literally 5 seconds of BM and abir smearing haldi on her and that's it!?smiley6

Then when I heard about the bts edited scenes that there were cute moments between mishbir aankon ki ishaare and sweet haldi moments for BM and Varsha with Mishti...I was very upset and disappointedsmiley18 Not done. Not happy cv, not happy editorssmiley24

6. One big thing I just couldn't wrap my head around: what was the whole point of Kunal dressing up in disguise...if Kuhu never recognised him or Kunal never revealed the surprise to hersmiley44 Suddenly outside he becomes Kunal and Kuhu thinks he just arrived smiley24 The whole dance seq and awkward massage scene was then made useless if Kuhu doesn't see Kunal's efforts. Just my opinionsmiley12

The girl who was 100% mad, frustrated and angry at Kunal for never showing any attention to her, and not bothering to call or meet her...suddenly her man rocks up and without even chatting, pampers her with rose petals and romance? And kuhu just melts!? come on yaar! that utter bssmiley35(sorry for my language..it just doesn't make sense to me at all).smiley29smiley23 Kuhu should be confused and mad after she received that message 'abir' sent saying Kunal won't come. That's why the whole kuku romance was very awkward for me, it didn't gel with their situation at allsmiley23smiley13If Kunal and Kuhu had argued and talked about him saying that he's not coming...then kunal trying to explain that he's sorry for all his indifferent behaviour and then pampers her...it would make more sense because Kuhu would finally be able to see that Kunal is actually trying to say something to her and is making an effort to make her feel better. 

The sudden kamarbhand, hug felt soo out of placesmiley24 given Kuhu was not willing to even listen to Kunal when she stormed out of the room packing her bags. Kunal who was soo scared to even face Kuhu or talk to her in the ghungat disguise...instantly becomes confident straight up romance? nope no flow at all. Kuhu and Kunal both were always stuttering and unconfortable with the slightest intimacy from hand holds, hugs and zipssmiley36 and now they jumped straight to kamarbandhsmiley44 The makers have played with Kuhu's character very poorly - she's an ultimate push-over. One moment she's determined to never listen to Kunal and the next second she's showered with flower petals and she thinks everything will be fine!? nahi yaarsmiley13very poor writing and executionsmiley21

7. Anyway.. focusing on the actual romance that was steamy hot, and naturally logicalsmiley36 Although the bathroom mishbir scene was heavily edited and interrupted...what ever we got was still smoking hawtsmiley9smiley43smiley27 All their passionate expressions and body language was stirring 1000 butterflies in me, I couldn't stop blushing smiley42smiley43smiley9 The lighting and camera angles were super sultrysmiley27

Like i mentioned earlier, I would have preferred if the sneak peak of this bathroom romance was not released before the episode. Like we were pleasantly surprised by the adorable bedroom forehead kiss etc, keeping this hawt steamy romance as a secret surprise would have at least keep the audience happy for longer, even if they inserted Kuku romance...the surprise element would have atleast helped cool down the backlash and hatred at editors.

Another point I noticed. before watching the bts segments of edited mishbir scenes. I found it oddly funny that after Abir rubs his right cheek with Mishti's left...she does the exact same side again to himsmiley36smiley44It just defeated/cancelled out the outcome of Abir getting Mishti's haldi on his right cheek, she just takes it backsmiley37 That's why the edited scene would make more sense, with Mishti rubbing the other cheek instead or Abir doing both sides himself.smiley9

I'll make another post with all my fav captures and momentssmiley27smiley31

8. I actually liked where Kuku's conversation started and was headingsmiley1smiley20Kuhu asking questions and Kunal answering patiently...that's the kind of talk I expected BEFORE the 'romance' pampering moments. I wanted to see Kuhu confused, mad and shouting at Kunal but then he handles her tantrum patiently and tries to cools her down with those sweet flower petal shower. I would have been able to enjoy it more, if they wrote and directed it properly in a good flow sequence, separate to mishbir romance. I genuinely am interested in how they're going to build their relationship from this rock bottom...but the writers and makers are making it so hard to appreciate the progress with this pathetic editingsmiley44smiley18

9. Coming to the best part of the episode! Mishbir saathiya sequence in the bedroomsmiley42smiley27 hayee, everything about this was perfectsmiley31

"jo ladke apne feminine side se touch Mein hote hain naa, wo mujhe acche lagte hain"

LOVED this dialoguesmiley32 That's progressive talksmiley20 There's nothing wrong with guys having feminine qualities that are sensitive, like art or take care of dressing stylessmiley1 Guys who are confident and comfortable with their masculinity will have no issues with showing these sweet sides. smiley31It's very attractive indeedsmiley9 I love a man who can rock a nice pink shirt/kurta with style and confidencesmiley42

Mishbir gave all kinds of married couple vibes in this entire uninterrupted saathiya sequencesmiley42smiley27

Go live alone my cutiepies...just you both smiley31That's all the love and happiness you needsmiley27

Abir gadheda  who closed his eyes seeing Mishti on puja day...is very very naughty these days. Iss ke irradhe toh bahut khatarnak haismiley2smiley9 After splashing Mishti with water and having all the steamy hot moments in the bathroom..now this ajeeb admi is like "oh ya, I'm not supposed to see you after haldi right. Okay I'll close my eyes now"smiley37smiley36 Haha sab kuch dekhna ke baad ab eyes close karke kya faida?smiley9smiley43 **where was he when Mishti changed her outfit in her room?smiley3 A.i.b.e.r rajvansh what has happened to your sanskari behaviour?smiley9smiley36

10. Okay #10 for the last and final big bad drama. 

I know the slap was unnecessary, otp and ruined the whole vibe of the episodesmiley13. I don't agree with Kuhu's behaviour...but I appreciate the gradual build up the writers gave her over the last 3 episodes with her bottling up anger and frustrationsmiley20Applause for Kaveri's performance too, it's not easy to portray such characters the writers themselves don't understand how to depictsmiley44 She's already directly warned Mishti very clearly and curtly to back off! She's already very tensed and worried about the divorce hanging right infront of her face...Kunal's indifferent attitude and now Mishti's interference has pushed her limits. I completely understand her anger on Mishti's nosy behaviour...Mishti was digging herself a grave by doing jasoosi even after receiving those clear warnings/insults from kuhu. The slap was very very wrong I agree but I get why Kuhu did it. Not defending Kuhu and her behaviour but the makers/writers cleverly wrote the drama build up. But the Kuhu's blame game on Mishti is 100% unfair and wrong. It's very childish, immature and impulsive...

*hopefully I made sensesmiley29smiley14

----------------

Overall I would probably rate the episode: 7/10 just on it's own it was entertaining, it had all the ingredients Compared to many previous friday mishbir episodes, this was definitely not up to the mark๐Ÿ˜ต but oh well, "fact is a fact" and "daily soap drama is daily soap drama"

phew! that was a looong review, but enjoyed sharing it with you allsmiley31

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment your thoughts toosmiley20smiley1

xx

Wanted to say this since a long time ..I just loveeee both the pairs ..sans the drama...I specially read the update to know if there was any song n dance , it's a treat to watch all of them dancing..shaheer and ritvik r amazing at it ..n the choice of the songs stand out ๐Ÿ‘ I love sathiya song made for mishbir  ..

I never watch any bts or read about it so I switched to ye rishte by chance yesterday n loved the entire haldi sequence , both the boys dressed up as girls , the songs, romance  It was amazing...

The slap ,no comments..that's what itv heroines r all about , meddling in everybody's affairs ..just keep that envelope there n read it later , mishti was dragging it all along with her and anyone could have seen . Thy make the heroines bechari but mishti isnt so I am sure she will give it bk whenever it's the right time....the family nowadays is too hard on her ,probably bec of nishant...this divorce is hardly a problem now bec kunal doesnt want it nor kuhu..kunal only needs to confess n it will be sorted ..kuhu loves him already , this anger and frustration is a facade

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Just copy pasting from AT for easy access๐Ÿ˜ƒ

---

Okay finally got time to write this re-cap/review of the friday episodesmiley1

Let's start from the actual beginning of the episode...

1. *why is no one talking about this more... 

I loved loved loved Jugnu bhaiyya's teasing hearty laugh at rv boys as lajjo and rajjo enteredsmiley37smiley36

Mohit sir nailed that laugh perfectlysmiley20 "namaste ji..aiyye aiyye... saaman laaye"

I actually repeated that small scene more than 5 times just for Jugnu's hilarious laugh and expressionssmiley36smiley41I was laughing with him each timesmiley4

2. Then the focus came to the two beautiful 'ladies' Kaveri & kaveri's behen gulabo?smiley36

Ritvik and Shah entertained us thoroughlysmiley40smiley41 Kunal's typical brother expressionssmiley37and after a looong time we saw the natkat Abir again, who liked to pull other's legs and have some fun in lifesmiley41smiley4smiley36 Shah's adaai, catwalks and body language was bang on!smiley20 Kunal's confusion and anxiety was perfectly portrayed too by ritivksmiley20

special mention to the make-up artisitssmiley32smiley20 it was beautiful. I've never looked that good with eyeliner and lipsticksmiley14 Shah and Ritvik already have such sparkling, eye-capturing eyes...the eyeliner and mascara just made them pop even moresmiley42smiley36smiley9 

3. Pallu latake song sequence was quite entertaining indeedsmiley4.Ritvik, Shah and Jugnu's dancing was superbsmiley32 Just wish Rhea/Mishti was also included in the focus, afterall it is mishti's haldi. Not happy with the execution theresmiley24 Mishti was brought down by BM then she completely disappears whilst BM dances with everyone here. 

4. Loved the jugnu, mishti and gulabo abir scenesmiley9smiley36 Rhea's adorable confused expressions and lovely dialogue "yeh gunde nahi hai, world's best brother hai"smiley27smiley42 awww this tri has to be hyped more!!smiley31 Jugnu is the best mishbir-shipper ever, no conditions, no regrets just pure lovesmiley27

5. Without watching the bts segments, I already felt uneasy with the idea that there was hardly any focus on MISHTI'S HALDIsmiley13smiley24 I was waiting for the focus to be on BM, varsha, Parul, Ketu pyar se putting haldi on mishti. Even Abir's haldi had decent at least 30sec to 1 min of fun laughter and masti of haldi smearing and water spraysmiley4. But it was NO where to be seen heresmiley19 Literally 5 seconds of BM and abir smearing haldi on her and that's it!?smiley6

Then when I heard about the bts edited scenes that there were cute moments between mishbir aankon ki ishaare and sweet haldi moments for BM and Varsha with Mishti...I was very upset and disappointedsmiley18 Not done. Not happy cv, not happy editorssmiley24

6. One big thing I just couldn't wrap my head around: what was the whole point of Kunal dressing up in disguise...if Kuhu never recognised him or Kunal never revealed the surprise to hersmiley44 Suddenly outside he becomes Kunal and Kuhu thinks he just arrived smiley24 The whole dance seq and awkward massage scene was then made useless if Kuhu doesn't see Kunal's efforts. Just my opinionsmiley12

The girl who was 100% mad, frustrated and angry at Kunal for never showing any attention to her, and not bothering to call or meet her...suddenly her man rocks up and without even chatting, pampers her with rose petals and romance? And kuhu just melts!? come on yaar! that utter bssmiley35(sorry for my language..it just doesn't make sense to me at all).smiley29smiley23 Kuhu should be confused and mad after she received that message 'abir' sent saying Kunal won't come. That's why the whole kuku romance was very awkward for me, it didn't gel with their situation at allsmiley23smiley13If Kunal and Kuhu had argued and talked about him saying that he's not coming...then kunal trying to explain that he's sorry for all his indifferent behaviour and then pampers her...it would make more sense because Kuhu would finally be able to see that Kunal is actually trying to say something to her and is making an effort to make her feel better. 

The sudden kamarbhand, hug felt soo out of placesmiley24 given Kuhu was not willing to even listen to Kunal when she stormed out of the room packing her bags. Kunal who was soo scared to even face Kuhu or talk to her in the ghungat disguise...instantly becomes confident straight up romance? nope no flow at all. Kuhu and Kunal both were always stuttering and unconfortable with the slightest intimacy from hand holds, hugs and zipssmiley36 and now they jumped straight to kamarbandhsmiley44 The makers have played with Kuhu's character very poorly - she's an ultimate push-over. One moment she's determined to never listen to Kunal and the next second she's showered with flower petals and she thinks everything will be fine!? nahi yaarsmiley13very poor writing and executionsmiley21

7. Anyway.. focusing on the actual romance that was steamy hot, and naturally logicalsmiley36 Although the bathroom mishbir scene was heavily edited and interrupted...what ever we got was still smoking hawtsmiley9smiley43smiley27 All their passionate expressions and body language was stirring 1000 butterflies in me, I couldn't stop blushing smiley42smiley43smiley9 The lighting and camera angles were super sultrysmiley27

Like i mentioned earlier, I would have preferred if the sneak peak of this bathroom romance was not released before the episode. Like we were pleasantly surprised by the adorable bedroom forehead kiss etc, keeping this hawt steamy romance as a secret surprise would have at least keep the audience happy for longer, even if they inserted Kuku romance...the surprise element would have atleast helped cool down the backlash and hatred at editors.

Another point I noticed. before watching the bts segments of edited mishbir scenes. I found it oddly funny that after Abir rubs his right cheek with Mishti's left...she does the exact same side again to himsmiley36smiley44It just defeated/cancelled out the outcome of Abir getting Mishti's haldi on his right cheek, she just takes it backsmiley37 That's why the edited scene would make more sense, with Mishti rubbing the other cheek instead or Abir doing both sides himself.smiley9

I'll make another post with all my fav captures and momentssmiley27smiley31

8. I actually liked where Kuku's conversation started and was headingsmiley1smiley20Kuhu asking questions and Kunal answering patiently...that's the kind of talk I expected BEFORE the 'romance' pampering moments. I wanted to see Kuhu confused, mad and shouting at Kunal but then he handles her tantrum patiently and tries to cools her down with those sweet flower petal shower. I would have been able to enjoy it more, if they wrote and directed it properly in a good flow sequence, separate to mishbir romance. I genuinely am interested in how they're going to build their relationship from this rock bottom...but the writers and makers are making it so hard to appreciate the progress with this pathetic editingsmiley44smiley18

9. Coming to the best part of the episode! Mishbir saathiya sequence in the bedroomsmiley42smiley27 hayee, everything about this was perfectsmiley31

"jo ladke apne feminine side se touch Mein hote hain naa, wo mujhe acche lagte hain"

LOVED this dialoguesmiley32 That's progressive talksmiley20 There's nothing wrong with guys having feminine qualities that are sensitive, like art or take care of dressing stylessmiley1 Guys who are confident and comfortable with their masculinity will have no issues with showing these sweet sides. smiley31It's very attractive indeedsmiley9 I love a man who can rock a nice pink shirt/kurta with style and confidencesmiley42

Mishbir gave all kinds of married couple vibes in this entire uninterrupted saathiya sequencesmiley42smiley27

Go live alone my cutiepies...just you both smiley31That's all the love and happiness you needsmiley27

Abir gadheda  who closed his eyes seeing Mishti on puja day...is very very naughty these days. Iss ke irradhe toh bahut khatarnak haismiley2smiley9 After splashing Mishti with water and having all the steamy hot moments in the bathroom..now this ajeeb admi is like "oh ya, I'm not supposed to see you after haldi right. Okay I'll close my eyes now"smiley37smiley36 Haha sab kuch dekhna ke baad ab eyes close karke kya faida?smiley9smiley43 **where was he when Mishti changed her outfit in her room?smiley3 A.i.b.e.r rajvansh what has happened to your sanskari behaviour?smiley9smiley36

10. Okay #10 for the last and final big bad drama. 

I know the slap was unnecessary, otp and ruined the whole vibe of the episodesmiley13. I don't agree with Kuhu's behaviour...but I appreciate the gradual build up the writers gave her over the last 3 episodes with her bottling up anger and frustrationsmiley20Applause for Kaveri's performance too, it's not easy to portray such characters the writers themselves don't understand how to depictsmiley44 She's already directly warned Mishti very clearly and curtly to back off! She's already very tensed and worried about the divorce hanging right infront of her face...Kunal's indifferent attitude and now Mishti's interference has pushed her limits. I completely understand her anger on Mishti's nosy behaviour...Mishti was digging herself a grave by doing jasoosi even after receiving those clear warnings/insults from kuhu. The slap was very very wrong I agree but I get why Kuhu did it. Not defending Kuhu and her behaviour but the makers/writers cleverly wrote the drama build up. But the Kuhu's blame game on Mishti is 100% unfair and wrong. It's very childish, immature and impulsive...

*hopefully I made sensesmiley29smiley14

----------------

Overall I would probably rate the episode: 7/10 just on it's own it was entertaining, it had all the ingredients Compared to many previous friday mishbir episodes, this was definitely not up to the mark๐Ÿ˜ต but oh well, "fact is a fact" and "daily soap drama is daily soap drama"

phew! that was a looong review, but enjoyed sharing it with you allsmiley31

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment your thoughts toosmiley20smiley1

xx

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ khidki tod review as always nandu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— loved it loved it loved it โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ loved the fine details being explained here 

I loved the lajjo rajjo sequence , though I felt it was just an attempt by the writers to add a touch of comedy to the otherwise dramatic episodes,  just an attempt to make us all digest the drama ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Otherwise there is no point of abir and kunal being in disguise to enter mahs house ๐Ÿ˜† I mean during nm wedding I can understand,  they were is disguise cuz  mahs didn't want them there but now what's the reason ๐Ÿ˜† so it was just to give us some good laughs...nothing else...cuz both abir and kunal have been always direct in their approach  .. especially kunal ... whether its love or hate , he says it on the face,  but may be kunal was vulnerable at the moment and didn't really know how to approach kuhu so he was simply following abir's advice....  there were 1000 other simple ways to make kunal talk with kuhu ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But we all know in this serial what it takes to have a simple direct conversation .....I mean we have seen that with mishbir also ๐Ÿ˜†

I was also surprised and shocked with kuhu's  " ab sab theek ho jayega statement "๐Ÿ˜† That was not needed at all ,  so suddenly she understood that kunal was feeling sorry n all ... or she just felt that's this is a good start atleast ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† it was kind a understandable , her relationship was about to break and so a little hint from kunal was making her believe that yes there is still a hope and chance to mend it ....But yeah it looked forced .... I like this pair too,  they have potential if the writers give them proper arc instead of just using them for the drama sake 

Bold  - oh oh ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.... loved AM scenes so so much ...wish we had the unedited version in the episodes....but like you said , whatever we got was nothing less than a volcano ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ and then the uninterrupted saathiya mere sequence was just so soulful โค๏ธโค๏ธ They already give hubby wifey feels  Mishbir house is waiting for them ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Nandu,  I feel it's all to stage up a bhaag ke shaadi and living separately concept that's all ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Point no 10 I absolutely agree , kuhu's anger n the build up was done nicely ,  can understand her frustration and anger  , mishti was being nosy,  but she definitely didn't deserve the slap ๐Ÿค”slap could have been avoided totally...but her blaming mishti for everything like literally everything was so immature .... don't be so selfless ...give some credit to yourself also kuhu ๐Ÿ˜†.

Once again , perfect khidki tod review ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Loved the whole review.

It's rare when i agree with every points.

The editing will be the death of THIS show,if nothing else.

Not just kuku,even mishku has potential.

Just yesterday saw one mishku vm & it was so well done.The layers of anger,pity,co-operation,resentment yet protectiveness- they have it all.   

I am no way kuhu fan.

But the way writers gave kunal a beautiful journey,it give me the truth that they are actually capable of developing nice character arch!

Then why they are so obsessed with making kuhu a complete flipper,that i have no idea. 

I really want kuhu to be called out,resented & then her way to redemption.this pulling all her deeds under carpet & hyping her attitude is getting on my nerves.            

Nandu๐Ÿค—

Belated Valentine's Day yaara.

Woah.....I loved the review. Superb writing dear. I loved your review more than the episode.Frankly i didn't like the episode. I am tired of Mishti's detectivegiri attitude.I don't like people poking their nose in others matters.par Mishti toh Mishti hei. Anywz in yrhpk land functions happen to humiliate Mishti.And this one was Mishti's function. So that slap and the drama after that were bound to happen. Koi nai yeh function bhi full on drama ke sath jhel lenge.

Originally posted by Onyourface

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ khidki tod review as always nandu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— loved it loved it loved it โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ loved the fine details being explained here 

I loved the lajjo rajjo sequence , though I felt it was just an attempt by the writers to add a touch of comedy to the otherwise dramatic episodes,  just an attempt to make us all digest the drama ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Otherwise there is no point of abir and kunal being in disguise to enter mahs house ๐Ÿ˜† I mean during nm wedding I can understand,  they were is disguise cuz  mahs didn't want them there but now what's the reason ๐Ÿ˜† so it was just to give us some good laughs...nothing else...cuz both abir and kunal have been always direct in their approach  .. especially kunal ... whether its love or hate , he says it on the face,  but may be kunal was vulnerable at the moment and didn't really know how to approach kuhu so he was simply following abir's advice....  there were 1000 other simple ways to make kunal talk with kuhu ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But we all know in this serial what it takes to have a simple direct conversation .....I mean we have seen that with mishbir also ๐Ÿ˜†

I was also surprised and shocked with kuhu's  " ab sab theek ho jayega statement "๐Ÿ˜† That was not needed at all ,  so suddenly she understood that kunal was feeling sorry n all ... or she just felt that's this is a good start atleast ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† it was kind a understandable , her relationship was about to break and so a little hint from kunal was making her believe that yes there is still a hope and chance to mend it ....But yeah it looked forced .... I like this pair too,  they have potential if the writers give them proper arc instead of just using them for the drama sake 

Bold  - oh oh ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.... loved AM scenes so so much ...wish we had the unedited version in the episodes....but like you said , whatever we got was nothing less than a volcano ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ and then the uninterrupted saathiya mere sequence was just so soulful โค๏ธโค๏ธ They already give hubby wifey feels  Mishbir house is waiting for them ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Nandu,  I feel it's all to stage up a bhaag ke shaadi and living separately concept that's all ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Point no 10 I absolutely agree , kuhu's anger n the build up was done nicely ,  can understand her frustration and anger  , mishti was being nosy,  but she definitely didn't deserve the slap ๐Ÿค”slap could have been avoided totally...but her blaming mishti for everything like literally everything was so immature .... don't be so selfless ...give some credit to yourself also kuhu ๐Ÿ˜†.

Once again , perfect khidki tod review ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thankyou guruji!! I've been wanting to do a few episodes review for a while...but never got to finish them in time.๐Ÿ˜†

Yes you could be very right, the dance seq could have just been an attempt to lighten the drama load with some clumsy fun of cross-dressing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†It was entertaining indeed.

haan yaar, I know Kunal has always had issues addressing feelings, emotions and relationships. He's always said he never knows how to handle complications. But I think it's time he starts making an effort to try, fix this marriage/divorce on his own. Ofcourse Abir is always there to help him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, but he also should give Kunal the advice and then just leave nanko to do it his own way. That's the only way, Kunal will learn what to do and how๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold: haha oh don't remind me, the struggle we had to wait for a proper direct conversation between mishbir was soo long๐Ÿคฃ

Mee too! such married couple vibesโค๏ธ Their sexual tension was soo high and natural๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes I too think all this drama will have to lead to some outcome with mishbir living separately or at least away from kuhu. I really hope that they do get some time to stay in mishbir house alone, without anyone else joining them๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

xx

Originally posted by Itsflora

Loved the whole review.

It's rare when i agree with every points.

The editing will be the death of THIS show,if nothing else.

Not just kuku,even mishku has potential.

Just yesterday saw one mishku vm & it was so well done.The layers of anger,pity,co-operation,resentment yet protectiveness- they have it all.   

I am no way kuhu fan.

But the way writers gave kunal a beautiful journey,it give me the truth that they are actually capable of developing nice character arch!

Then why they are so obsessed with making kuhu a complete flipper,that i have no idea. 

I really want kuhu to be called out,resented & then her way to redemption.this pulling all her deeds under carpet & hyping her attitude is getting on my nerves.            

๐Ÿค—thanks yaaraโค๏ธ

aww that's so sweet. Glad I made enough sense that you agreed with my thoughts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold: you have spoken the ultimate truth๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I don't know how much longer the fandom can bear the poor editing and execution. The makers really need to fix this up before it gets out of hand. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh man I've been waiting to see the mishku sisters bond grow too๐Ÿค—. I really thought after mishbir break-up, we would be able to see at least small step improvements between the sisters who shared the pain of broken hearts๐Ÿ’”That was a perfect story arch for them.

Rhea and Kaveri are such adorable friends/sisters offscreen.โค๏ธ Wish we got to see that chemistry onscreen too๐Ÿค”

haan Kunal's character growth has been the best outcome of the leap๐Ÿ‘He really has turned it around so well. All that needs to happen now, is Kunal speaking up for all the marriage/divorce mess and taking ownership for his mistakes.

The writers have really played with Kuhu's character arch..it's messed up her potential for growth and redemption. Long daily soap dramas can't afford to solve all the hidden mysteries immediately, bec they need to keep some grey characters alive๐Ÿค”It's a pain, but that's just how it is sadly๐Ÿ˜ต

xx let's see how it plays out

Originally posted by Jayati321

Nandu๐Ÿค—

Belated Valentine's Day yaara.

Woah.....I loved the review. Superb writing dear. I loved your review more than the episode.Frankly i didn't like the episode. I am tired of Mishti's detectivegiri attitude.I don't like people poking their nose in others matters.par Mishti toh Mishti hei. Anywz in yrhpk land functions happen to humiliate Mishti.And this one was Mishti's function. So that slap and the drama after that were bound to happen. Koi nai yeh function bhi full on drama ke sath jhel lenge.

Hi jayu๐Ÿค—

Hope you had a lovely valentines tooโค๏ธ

thankyou yaar, glad you liked the review๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. The episode on it's own really wasn't soo bad 

I know I was annoyed at the jasoosi as well, but the makers had to twist Mishti in that direction in order to push Kuhu over the edge of frustration for that drama. 

In the bigger picture, finally the mah family will be brought to the light of many truths that have been hidden for a long long time๐Ÿ‘ They have been soo clueless, it's about time they really see what their daughters have been living through.

I don't like Kuhu's attitude. But in all honesty, what she's gone through with Kunal and the fake marriage is not easy. She still remained pleasant and amicable with the rv family, despite his indifferent behaviour. Now that she's lost all hope and doesn't trust him anymore, I'm hoping they give Kuhu some backbone and not fall for Kunal's affection immediately. They both have a lot to mature and learn. Kunal needs to feel the pain and separation of divorce, so that they can start their realtionship afresh, as they learn to be friends again first๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Kuku's relationship has a lot of potential and is genuinely intriguing. But the writers and makers are hell bent in twisting and mixing up misbir's journey with their's and it's making a whole big mess๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”

xx let's see what they have in mind๐Ÿค—

Takes in a lot of effort to post such an amazing review! ๐Ÿ‘

We share a common opinion on most points except the Kuhu and Kunal romance. I think differently here. There was always a communication gap between Kunal and Kuhu. Recently we've seen that Kuhu didn't want to even talk to him and left the Rajvansh house. But then we've also seen that she wanted to have one last conversation with him about them before going to the court. When he replied we cannot meet she almost gave up. All of a sudden Kunal comes, closes her eyes and makes her feel special. For a person like Kuhu who likes grand gestures and surprises it felt good to get this from Kunal - the person whom she still loves, the person whom she least expected to turn up, that person who never showed her this kind of emotion post their wedding. Kunal on the other hand knows Kuhu is upset and is not in a position to listen to him (though she sent a text). And he knows that he is not so good at talking these kind of things however simple they sound. He just wanted to make Kuhu feel special through his actions. He wanted to give her a hint that he still wanted the marriage. It was his way of calming the volcano and then talk through.

This is totally my take to the situation. Nonetheless I really loved reading your post and analysis! ๐Ÿ˜ณ