Let's appreciate #2 - Anirudh!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I remember anirudh not from some specific serial but from a variety of them. 

He's one of those actors whom you see almost always on the screen and are familiar with them.

I remember, I first saw him in woh rehne waali mehlon ki ( recalled it after using google lol). 

I feel HK was his breakthrough role. He got such widespread recognition and support specially after all the shit storm brought on by the team of PB. 

I don't think any actor could've portrayed the naunces of hanuman Singh better than him. 

I loved his scenes with ashnoor. There was such a high ride of emotions. 

The way he has had tears in his eyes and has the choking expression during an emotionally charged scene, literally blew me away. 

(I'm sorry I can't explain it in a better terminology, I'll try to find gifs for it.) 

His acting capabilities go Beyond the popular actors of not just ITV but Bollywood. 

I personally feel ITV has better actors than Bollywood. 

This man is so good, he agreed to be a part of the season 2 even after the PB team did him dirty.

I wish him all the best and I hope to see him soon in such a show where he is valued and his acting capabilities utilized to the max. 

Why do you guys like Anirudh? 

Wrong post 

Sorry .

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago

First time I watched him in serial ruk jaana nahi 

And his character indu Singh  was so different with language, mannerism and the way he says Sancchi ji my favourite ðŸ˜†

Second time watched him in housewife. I started waching housewife due to promising promo and 

all but disappointed with plot after some time. Though I loved his character in that serial also.

And than in pb 

After waching him as hanuman singh anyone can love him as character and actor both.

And due to PB I watched his previous interviews. 

And interview of anirudh with himanshu malhotra impressed me alot.

I love him as an actor and personally as well.

Want to meet and hug him once in my life.

For me he is so underrated.

he is golden heart person. 

I know after pb everyone made hanuman singh as husband goal. But for me anirudh is husband goal. I wish mujhe bhi uske jaisa koi mile.

He do justice to every character be it negative ,positive, comeo.

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/XhZQ7ZNB8d8

Anirudh as shishupal in suryaputra karn 

Comment section  is enough to prove that anyone can notice his acting skills for even  comeo also.

Everyone praised him.

Originally posted by Sushdvj

https://youtu.be/XhZQ7ZNB8d8

Anirudh as shishupal in suryaputra karn 

Comment section  is enough to prove that anyone can notice his acting skills for even  comeo also.

Everyone praised him.

He's a really good actor 

Originally posted by Guneet80

He's a really good actor 

I saw this in 2019 

Obviously Wikipedia stalk karne ke baad 

And see comment section 

Everyone praised his acting skills 

Though they don't know who is playing the character.

I was smiling reading praised comments.