Bigg Boss 13

This is so good!!Asim vs Sid.

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1228540990006251520?s=20

This is too good and the artistic thing about it deserves appreciation, the way its shot and the makeup of artists here is top notch. I specially loved how their eyes were smeared with Kajal and all.

Movie sequence type lag rahi thi, I do not know how it will come out in epi, but promo was intense.😆

Ek aag ke saath toh ek paani ke saath.

Sid toh is an established actor, so he was waise bhi good, but seeing Asim here, it looks he might go a long way in future in this field. Loved his expressions.

He might rock grey shades after all, maan gaye astrologer jee aapko 🤣

Btw dono ke expressions se aisa lag rhe the ki maar hi dalenge ek dusre kosmiley37And bb walon ne weapons bhi pakadwa daale😆

I wish iske bts upload ho, will be so much fun to watch how it was shot😆 

I don't blv I am saying this, as much as I was a SidSim fan and loved their bonding once, I will miss their fights now🤣(Minus the extreme parents abusing stuff of course😳) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishasim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

agreed! will miss the fights the most except gandagi wali fights! 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Asim dancing in rain 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

A very good dance sequence 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sid looked amazing....so fierce and khatarnaak in that fight sequence  and then so handsome and romantic with Rashmi Desai.....both the characters were like chalk and cheese but Sid aced both roles...such versatility..👍🏼..I have never watched any of Sid's shows.....but I might watch his next one...😆

Niki_cool thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aishasim

agreed! will miss the fights the most except gandagi wali fights! 

Yeah minus the gandgi rest was entertaining😆

Niki_cool thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FruitToasty

Asim dancing in rain 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

A very good dance sequence 

He looked H.O.T period! Meri tamanna thi usko baarish mein dekhne ki, poori hogayi yay😆

Niki_cool thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sid looked amazing....so fierce and khatarnaak in that fight sequence  and then so handsome and romantic with Rashmi Desai.....both the characters were like chalk and cheese but Sid aced both roles...such versatility..👍🏼..I have never watched any of Sid's shows.....but I might watch his next one...😆

He's a good actor, though I haven't watched his shows either😆

Ye wale ka pata nahi, but I had liked that udi udi wala sequence of Sid and Rashmi.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Niki_cool

He's a good actor, though I haven't watched his shows either😆

Ye wale ka pata nahi, but I had liked that udi udi wala sequence of Sid and Rashmi.

i have just watched that Badrinath wali movie....udi udi was good....but the ang laga le song is a very sensous song....I am not a SidRa fan but the fans after watching ang laga le will be like...😆

Image result for fangirling gif

Niki_cool thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

i have just watched that Badrinath wali movie....udi udi was good....but the ang laga le song is a very sensous song....I am not a SidRa fan but the fans after watching ang laga le will be like...😆

Image result for fangirling gif

Haha yeah🤣

i feel sorry for Sidra fand though, I find them cute, coz becharein so badly wanted Sidra throughout the show but mila kuch aur, so yeah enjoy guys😆

As for me, I will have to wait for the epi to comment on the song😆Will try to keep my dislike aside for Sid and judge him as an artist. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Niki_cool

Haha yeah🤣

i feel sorry for Sidra fand though, I find them cute, coz becharein so badly wanted Sidra throughout the show but mila kuch aur, so yeah enjoy guys😆

As for me, I will have to wait for the epi to comment on the song😆Will try to keep my dislike aside for Sid and judge him as an artist. 

the original one..😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QpB607FdB4