SidNaaz Discussion Thread 41:The Power Couple of BB13

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This is SidNaaz Discussion thread 41...aa jao sab yaha smiley4..

Mayb this is my last SidNaaz thread before the season finally ends and so its a nostalgic moment fr me because more than shipping this jodi , what I enjoyed was interacting with all my fellow shippers who in no time became a mini SidNaaz family fr me ..So a group hug to all smiley31 and many many thanks fr making this thread one of most popular and positive thread of this forum with your valuable contribution smiley31...We mayb delusional like the outside world calls us but unlike everyone else , we hv remained positive and enjoyed each and every SidNaaz moment without putting down any other housemate or jodi , so a round of applause to all positive souls out here smiley32 ..

We dunno what the outside world holds fr SidNaaz post BB13 , only time will tell us but one cant deny that SidNaaz hv become the power couple who is one of the most loved couple now across all seasons of bigg boss smiley10..So lets just hope we can see Sid and Sana both putting the lights off together tomorrow in BB house as the top 2 contestants of this seasonsmiley10..

Yesterday episode as usual started with SidNaaz again where Sana was telling Sid about how she was hearing his entire journey video from inside and even cried 😳to which Sid was like aww how sweet and then asked royi kyun 😳..Wish we could hear her reply but then time is short and so the convo was edited to show the rest of journey videos..

https://twitter.com/Sidnaazmatters/status/1228374417262006272?s=19

I will talk about only Shehnaaz's journey video today 😳...Her journey video was as long as Sid's journey video and so I definitely feel she deserves to b in top 2 as she had equal contribution in this season along with Sid ⭐️..Bog boss described her journey in beautiful words when he said now she will b known as India ki Shehnaaz Gill and whether she wins the trophy or not but this season will b always known as her season 👏..Big boss then tells her that her friendship with Sidharth is the most talked about friendahip of all seasons and "SidNaaz" has created history by becoming the most loved couple of all seasons 😳⭐️..Just look at Sana's proud smile when BB was saying this 😳..She was so proud of her bond with Sid ..I m glad BB specifically mentioned SidNaaz relation in both Sid and Sana's journey thus proving that it was never one sided 😎..

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/1228302875769569282?s=19

Finally her jouney video starts ..Her journey video covers her entertaining side folowed by all the tasks that she did with her heart and then the main focus remains on her relationship with Sid and how both went through all the ups and downs in their relation but still remained together till the end 😳..All beautiful SidNaaz moments were shown in her journey video including some unseen moments too like the one where she is sitting in Sid's arms in garden area ☺️..Can voot release all unseen SidNaaz moments now pls when show is ending 😡..Also she was shown that moment where Sid said in secret room "mujhe Sana ke paas hona chahiye tha" 😳..At least now Sana knows Sid equally loves her 😳...Every single "I like u" and "I love u" moments of SidNaaz were shown too 😳..While watching it all Sana kept blushing and biting her fingers exactly like Sid 😆😳..Once her journey video ends , Sana sings her veham song fr the entire crowd and thanks everyone fr making her a star 👍🏼..

https://twitter.com/Sal_Rima/status/1228399651130236929?s=19

After the journey video , Sana goes back inside house in bedroom and tells Sid that all his multiple ILU footages hv already gone outside and so he dont need to act like a chant anymore and can openly tell her I love u in front of all 😈😆..Hearing this initially Sid blushed and then could not stop his laughter as he mayb thinking iss ladki ne toh ghar ke ander hee mera julus nikal diya 😉😆...

https://twitter.com/Fatimak95339376/status/1228395475289526274?s=19

So on valentines day , SidNaaz journey inside BB house ended on a positive note as Sana made it clear that Sid already said ILU to her many times and even Sid smiled here without denying it 😳..Now it remains to b seen what the future holds once SidNaaz r out in real world ..In the end both SidNaaz looked happy once Paras came back to bedroom after his journey as Sid was laying on her legs and Sana was holding his back ..So all is well 😃..

We will know the current status of SidNaaz soon once they r out in real world 😎..

For now lets just pray SidNaaz r too 2 with Sid winning trophy and Sana winning Sid 😳

https://twitter.com/shwetapattnaik/status/1228417745449914368?s=19

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jyoti ji, 🤗

@Jazzy 

Nah, that’s just my reading. Hence the warning. 

Yes, he can give that answer in either cases so just putting here so people who want to be prepared can be prepared and don’t act up or overreact and get anxiety if at all this actually happens. 

I’m worried people are going to get themselves sick with all the worrying. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

jyoti, it’s been wonderful journey for all Sid and Sana fans and this thread has been an oasis for Sidnaz fans!  Have enjoyed every minute of their relationship, their fights, patch ups, romance, fun!  We have literally lived their relationship outside!  Will definitely miss them and hope you keep bringing up new threads until this forum is operational and then we can move to cc 

As per spoiler, not sure how much it’s true when Salman asked who will you marry if proposal comes from Sid, KA and GG (yesterday that guy said, he didn’t hear the reply from Sana, but another source confirmed it) she took Sid’s name 

Hope it’s true 😄

bbgang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let's see if this is true or not. 

But if slaman is saying it is happening, then I am confused.

this @youcannothandle lady makes a new statement ever hour, so its hard to believe anything she says. 

baki show ki baat rahi to contract undo hoskta hai, kis situation mein sign hua that matters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee93

Jyoti ji, 🤗

@Jazzy 

Nah, that’s just my reading. Hence the warning. 

Yes, he can give that answer in either cases so just putting here so people who want to be prepared can be prepared and don’t act up or overreact and get anxiety if at all this actually happens. 

I’m worried people are going to get themselves sick with all the worrying. 

can you stop the negativity hete, this would be the last thing we want at this stage 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mein to kho gaya tha k thread achanak kaise lock ho gaya😆

Thank you jyoti ji for new thread🤗

And how i wish we could get more and more of such threads😔

bbgang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

jyoti, it’s been wonderful journey for all Sid and Sana fans and this thread has been an oasis for Sidnaz fans!  Have enjoyed every minute of their relationship, their fights, patch ups, romance, fun!  We have literally lived their relationship outside!  Will definitely miss them and hope you keep bringing up new threads until this forum is operational and then we can move to cc 

As per spoiler, not sure how much it’s true when Salman asked who will you marry if proposal comes from Sid, KA and GG (yesterday that guy said, he didn’t hear the reply from Sana, but another source confirmed it) she took Sid’s name 

Hope it’s true 😄

where did you read this? as that aman guy said k his source couldnt hear shehnaazs answer

Edited by bbgang - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awwww jyoti !! AM gonna miss this and how !! Your write ups . Like a well written book !

Hope this is not the last thread but yes All good thing come to an end and we will all part happily . SIdnaaz lived a lifetime in there and they will be happy outside, with each other 

Reposting my analysis of the sidnaaz clips shown yesterday . Will always be thanful to BB and colors for the way they supported and promoted  sidnaaz .

My take on clips shown to sid and sana 

-Sidharth

Sidharth is a over thinker ,just like me. And I know what state he is in right now. 

He saw all those clips , the ones with sana, They purpose fully showed all hard hitting ones to him as they know that is 2hat will get him

He must have analysed a lot.  ,Hina telling sana about self respect . Till then he could not understand. Now he saw and he gets it .Channel has not shown what he did for sana. Which was  way more than all that hurt . Way more. But he has not seen it . Less  mushy stuff for hiim more Of where he went wrong. 

So he is in this complete analytical state. Nervous.

Channel knows he is a thinker and so they fed him all that will make him reanalyze his behaviour . His fondness for sana will increase by leaps. His protective instinct will be all up. 

Makers wanted him to analyse things in a positive way. They knew he would . 

No wonder he went back and hugged her tight 

-Shehnaaz

If you show anything hurtful to sana her defense mechanism gets activated and she just shuts up. She brushes off anything that is bitter and just doesn't let it sink in. 

Makers know only way to get in to her is by showing how much she is loved. 

And so all her scenes with sid were him having fun with her ,hugging her ,showering her with sweet nothing's. That got her .

They did not show their fights to her. Showed only their love. 

No wonder the only thing the attention seeker cld remember was tune mujhe I love u aur I like u dono bolaa hai .

How well the makers analysed these two. 

Thanks biggboss for being such a big support to sidnaaz .

You conveyed our feeling that sid and sana are like do jism ek jaan and that too thru salman khan. What more clear we ask for ????

jazzy27 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What is cc? Also will thread continue in new show? 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My babies ❤️ will miss them so much🥺