Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Tease- A Very Short Ronakshi OS

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Tumhe yaad hain uss din tumne kya kaha tha?”

“Kya”, she asked breathlessly. It was hard to remember anything with him nibbling her ear.

“Tumhare haath bahut special hai, Rohit. Well, today I want to show you why they are so special.” He breathed each out the words huskily as his lips started brushing and teasing down her neck. 

Sonakshi felt a heady mix of passion and warmth at his words. He was robbing her of her ability of think as he planted kisses along her neck and suckled that one particular spot that made her dizzy with need. 

“Rohit!” she gasped as he let out a groan at hearing his name from her lips. He wanted, no he needed her! Suddenly a sound came from the floor below and Sonakshi broke out of her trance. She slowly pushed Rohit away. 

“Rohit, we can’t do this now. I won’t feel comfortable having dinner with your family afterwards. Please.”

Rohit took a few deep breaths to compose himself. Once he was sure he could form a coherent sentence, he smirked. 

“You really have a gutter mind Sona baby.”

He scooped her into his arms in a swift motion and carried her to the bed.

“Rohit!” She protested but didn’t fight to get down. 

Rohit sat next to her on the bed. He took her foot in his hand and started to trail his fingers up and down. “I was talking about a foot massage. Sona, what did you have in mind baby?” He smirked and Sonakshi blushed and then smacked him. They both laughed, allowing the tension to diffuse so that they could go have dinner with the Sippy’s . 

The End

AN: Something I wrote during the fake dating track but never posted 😆

Edited by Raingoddess - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This was awesome... ❤️

Chalo.. Better late than never.. At least you posted now.. Nd it was much needed... 🤗

I enjoyed reading it.. And could clearly imagine Rohit doing this.. Coz he always have the habit of leaving her high and dry.. 🤣🤣😆😆

-Alisha 

Drsippy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

This was awesome... ❤️

Chalo.. Better late than never.. At least you posted now.. Nd it was much needed... 🤗

I enjoyed reading it.. And could clearly imagine Rohit doing this.. Coz he always have the habit of leaving her high and dry.. 🤣🤣😆😆

-Alisha 

Pagal 😂😂😂

Wolf this was hot plz write more