MasterChef India 6

Masterchef winner spoiler - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ananya3129

See Akankasha and Natasha are better than her. She only prepared desserts. The only time she prepared savoury dish her dish was not that great. Keeping aside all the negativity still Akankasha is better than her . 

Akankasha and Natasha are dessert chefs too. They too have mostly made desserts in the show, esp.in elimination. Smriti and Abinas keeps preparing Odia dishes on the show, why don't people blame them for playing in their comfort zone? Akash keeps making kababs, prince keeps making punjabi food and desserts. Everyone wants to play to their strengths. And none of us know who is better than whom since this is a food show and only the judges know who is good at what and how their food tastes like.

I would say this whole season all the contestants are less creative than the previous season because last season all the contestants used to experiment a lot and make international standard dishes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Akankasha and Natasha are dessert chefs too. They too have mostly made desserts in the show, esp.in elimination. Smriti and Abinas keeps preparing Odia dishes on the show, why don't people blame them for playing in their comfort zone? Akash keeps making kababs, . Everyone wants to play to their strengths. And none of us know who is better than whom since this is a food show and only the judges know who is good at what and how their food tastes like.

I would say this whole season all the contestants are less creative than the previous season because last season all the contestants used to experiment a lot and make international standard dishes.

Bold 

I will talk about the regional dishes part. This time their theme is to promote regional cuisine. The very first promo said that. In an interview the judges also said about promoting regional cuisine is their effort this time. I guess that is the reason for less international dishes. Also in that auction task  Abinas did prepare something other than Odia food as in odia food we don't use herbs.  

One more thing being from Odisha I am very proud of them for promoting our food in such a national platform. Otherwise people normally don't know if such a state exits in India.

Edited by ananya3129 - 4 years ago
raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Akankasha and Natasha are dessert chefs too. They too have mostly made desserts in the show, esp.in elimination. Smriti and Abinas keeps preparing Odia dishes on the show, why don't people blame them for playing in their comfort zone? Akash keeps making kababs, prince keeps making punjabi food and desserts. Everyone wants to play to their strengths. And none of us know who is better than whom since this is a food show and only the judges know who is good at what and how their food tastes like.

Agreed.

Minionite thumbnail

Bold 

I will talk about the regional dishes part. This time their theme is to promote regional cuisine. The very first promo said that. In an interview the judges also said about promoting regional cuisine is their effort this time. I guess that is the reason for less international dishes. Also in that auction task  Abinas did prepare something other than Odia food as in odia food we don't use herbs.  

One more thing being from Odisha I am very proud of them for promoting our food in such a national platform. Otherwise people normally don't know if such a state exits in India.

I'm actually loving this regional dishes concept. I live in Canada and my parents are from northern India, Delhi and Haryana to be exact. So while they have some idea of nearby states' dishes, we're all learning something new. And I've already gotten a few recipes printed of some of these classic regional dishes to try out after my exam in June.

ananya3129 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

I'm actually loving this regional dishes concept. I live in Canada and my parents are from northern India, Delhi and Haryana to be exact. So while they have some idea of nearby states' dishes, we're all learning something new. And I've already gotten a few recipes printed of some of these classic regional dishes to try out after my exam in June.

Yes me too. As its Masterchef India and India is land of diversity they should explore these regional dishes more. 

Bold 

Well I guess you haven't followed all seasons of MC India then because regional food has been the epicenter in every season right from when Pankaj Bharodia won. It has always been desi khana fusion with videshi technique and all contestants have prepared Indian food.

But yes, it's good that two of the contestants are from Odisha and they are preparing Odia food because Odia food is underrated as hell.

ananya3129 thumbnail

Well I guess you haven't followed all seasons of MC India then because regional food has been the epicenter in every season right from when Pankaj Bharodia won. It has always been desi khana fusion with videshi technique and all contestants have prepared Indian food.

But yes, it's good that two of the contestants are from Odisha and they are preparing Odia food because Odia food is underrated as hell.

What I meant to say is this season's main theme is regional cuisine which I think is decided by SP and Endemol . I have watched 4 seasons. Couldn't watch season 3-4. And I agree last year's contests were more talented and the challenges were also so much better. Focus was on cooking. This time I think they got lowest TRP. No wonder they are rushing to end the show.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Wow if its true

I will be really happy if Abinas wins 😊 as I like him and he deserves it

And he wasn't even seen that much in auditions, I actually saw him for the first time in Top 15 so I never thought at first he will be the winner

He surely turned out to be the impressive one 👍🏼 

Oindrilla came 2nd 😲 doesnt she only make desserts, but she did prove herself by making savoury dish too. I thought Akanksha would be in top 2, and Natasha and Nandini are better than her, even Prince, maybe Oindrilla did improve more later on.

I m surprised they actually finished shooting for Masterchef finale, doesnt seem so or might be a rumour.

iamsam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Wow if its true

I will be really happy if Abinas wins 😊 as I like him and he deserves it

And he wasn't even seen that much in auditions, I actually saw him for the first time in Top 15 so I never thought at first he will be the winner

He surely turned out to be the impressive one 👍🏼 

Oindrilla came 2nd 😲 doesnt she only make desserts, but she did prove herself by making savoury dish too. I thought Akanksha would be in top 2, and Natasha and Nandini are better than her, even Prince, maybe Oindrilla did improve more later on.

I m surprised they actually finished shooting for Masterchef finale, doesnt seem so or might be a rumour.

Avinash was shown in audition episode. He is the one with whom the judges were most impressed. They ate that whole dish.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: iamsam

Avinash was shown in audition episode. He is the one with whom the judges were most impressed. They ate that whole dish.

oh okay maybe i didnt notice it 😆

thanks for informing

or maybe i may have confused him with ulka 😆