Away-With me ! (One-shot)

Posted: 4 years ago

(First meet after the marriage with the oldy is put   Off)

The grass under his bare feet was feeling awkwardly pleasant since a few minutes.The dirt his feet bore was not really disturbing him. Anirudh was at peace . “Marry her in the coming hour!”they were shouting as they left the child bride behind , lying unconscious on the floor. The mother was taken away in the name of being inauspicious ,Anirudh had groaned on this but wasn’t able to support any energy for the protest. 

The evening was high in itself , as he left the bamboo stick to roll off guard while he sat down to have some rest.

He had filled some vermillion in Bondita’s parted hair. He could still smell kumkum on his hand. Awful , isn’t it? The girl maybe 8 or 9. Rather then taking rounds of a playground or a school she was supposed to serve men much older than her.

Her questions had amused him.and seeing all the elders around her and her helpless mother Anirudh had decided on taking Bondita away-with him.

The young girl opened her , still feeling dizzy. The man sitting in front of her looked familiar.he was polished she must say. The prince that came in folk stories when everything appeared to be troubled.though she had been confident on handling things on her own the arrival of this prince was endearing and very much welcomed. She noticed his hands smeared red.”blood??” She asked worried. 

“Nah!its kumkum.” Anirudh answered affectionately .

“Boys don’t wear kumkum.right ? But I always wanted to ask that why should they not ? Why they do not wear any sign of marriage .” She asked , a bit happy on finding somebody who did things differently than the others.

Anirudh was amused on her questioning. He hadn’t expected her to ask such a complex questionare.

“Rules say that . But it’s not necessary. But they say it’s important to wear it to keep unwanted attention away .its the sign of being already taken.” Anirudh explained.

“Not much I understood , though , it seems fine.” Bondita sighed to herself , suddenly remembering one thing “ I was getting married!where is everybody?”

At this Anirudh took her hand “let’s go they are waiting ! And I promise ,you can have 1 roshugulla each day-but hey keep it healthy!”as he giggled across her astonished face.

Bondita could not help but smile wide as they walked away together .

How was it??

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!♥️♥️

Please let the one shots and even fan fictions coming!

I hope you keep on writing!

This is simply beautiful ....so cute just like Bondita 😃 and her questions to Anirudh were on point👏 ....keep it up 

Originally posted by Ziva01

This is simply beautiful ....so cute just like Bondita 😃 and her questions to Anirudh were on point👏 ....keep it up 

Thank you !! 😊

Originally posted by mahisgirl12

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!♥️♥️

Please let the one shots and even fan fictions coming!

I hope you keep on writing!

Thank you !! 😊

So cute. 

Bondita's questions and Anirudh's answer lovely

Enjoyed.👍

Splendid 👏

I would like to witness same kind of affectionate relation of them in the show. You presented Aniru and Bondu exactly how they are. And the question you (Bondu) arised was on point 

Very good job 👍🏼

Simple yet beautiful👏

Loved it

Do write more

Absolutely loved it !

Especially  that roshogolla thing in the end :)

beautiful cute one

loved it

loved Bondita's question & loved how Anirudh's reply 

do write more....