Posted: 4 years ago

After ages I have started watching a fictional show. Really like the refreshing concept and it has historical vibes in it so I am in. But...I am concerned. First about with huge success they may deviate from the original story. Second, that Saudamini girl, I am not getting good vibes from her, hope she is not sick enough to think aniruddh married bondita for love, yuck....I mean come one she's a child. 

Originally posted by Kaede

After ages I have started watching a fictional show. Really like the refreshing concept and it has historical vibes in it so I am in. But...I am concerned. First about with huge success they may deviate from the original story. Second, that Saudamini girl, I am not getting good vibes from her, hope she is not sick enough to think aniruddh married bondita for love, yuck....I mean come one she's a child. 

Saudamini will be negative character I guess. After watching episodes she only think about her being aniruddh's wife and if aniruddh marry bondita I am sure she will turn negative.

About story line, they will surely deviate from original story till now No show has followed original storyline or concept 😂

With saudamini i think writers are trying to show another perspective which different from both leads a girl who has been brought up surrounded by customs of those times who even though us educated believes firmly in them 

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

With saudamini i think writers are trying to show another perspective which different from both leads a girl who has been brought up surrounded by customs of those times who even though us educated believes firmly in them 

With her promo I only think she will not hate bondita but not like her either. She will think her as an obstacle in her marrying anirrudh because he is focused to make her a barrister. She said that thoda sa intezar karne me Harz kya hain. I think she will wait for aniruddh to come out of that phase and marry her.

I don't want any change in the near future of the plot ....makers should focus on the concept ...give us what we have signed for ....yeah that girl Saudamini ll definitely turn negatively after Bondita and Anirudh wedding ...I only get negaatively vides from her.  She should understd that Anirudh and Bondita wedding is due to circumstances ....it isn't like Anirudh has chosen Bondita over her ....he only saved Bondita's life through this marriage

Does anyone know if there was norm of two marriages in bengal then or not ? Will Mini be the 2nd wife of Aniru ? Both of them love each other and it's clear why Aniru actually marries Bondu. Are there any chances that Aniru will continue mentoring Bondu but also marries Mini as love. Though he is a man with principles so no chance of affair out of wedlock in any condition.

Since it's a colors show, I'm almost sure that they'll deviate from the story and make it the usual. 

But let's just enjoy it while it stays true to the story. 

Originally posted by Guneet80

Since it's a colors show, I'm almost sure that they'll deviate from the story and make it the usual. 

But let's just enjoy it while it stays true to the story. 

ðŸ¤£ True. Challo rangilla is beyond famous for something at least.

Originally posted by Viddhi01

Does anyone know if there was norm of two marriages in bengal then or not ? Will Mini be the 2nd wife of Aniru ? Both of them love each other and it's clear why Aniru actually marries Bondu. Are there any chances that Aniru will continue mentoring Bondu but also marries Mini as love. Though he is a man with principles so no chance of affair out of wedlock in any condition.

there is a system of multiple marriages for the time being sply for Kulin Brahmin from Bengal ...some times for many reasons men from Kulin Brahmin use to marry more than one time...

now I really hope Cvs will not show something like that as then forget about anything like bondita's study or anything that mini will make things worse..I really don't want mini to turn negative ....she might have grey shades has her share of insecurities problem as its normal but nothing more than that 

I have a feeling in future both father-son will make a deal with each other i mean anirudh wants to make bondita barrister but somehow he won't be able to present with her in england so he will seek his fathers help but his father will make a deal with him that he will help him only if he divorce bondita n gets married to mini, another scenario could be that like in today's episode his father told him once anirudh fails to bring changes into the society n comes back to him he will have to do whatever he says, so his father may tell him to give divorce to bondita n get married to mini while anirudh finding no other option agrees with his father but puts forth a condition that he will have to help him to send bondita to England for her barrister degree. But in both scenario bondita won't be aware of her divorce n after coming back to india she will see mini as anirudh's wife n will come to know about the whole truth.