Clean Chit to Preeta.

Posted: 4 years ago

How is Karan going to fulfill his promise? It seems like all doors closed, the verdict announced and Preeta heading to jail then accident. But still? Anyways, if he lets Preeta off hook and marries Maira it only means that somehow Sherlyn will be exposed and Rishab divorces her (already a hint is made). Your thoughts? So can we have a nice change with Rishab Preeta track now that Karan gets married?

Originally posted by pfalcon1949

How is Karan going to fulfill his promise? It seems like all doors closed, the verdict announced and Preeta heading to jail then accident. But still? Anyways, if he lets Preeta off hook and marries Maira it only means that somehow Sherlyn will be exposed and Rishab divorces her (already a hint is made). Your thoughts? So can we have a nice change with Rishab Preeta track now that Karan gets married?

Well, Krithika heard Sherlyn n Mahira celebrating their victory.. that should mean something.. but who knows what our writers might forget ðŸ˜ƒ

I don't think all the doors are closed. We have two cards right now. One is krithika witnessing mahira sherlyn's conversation and the other is that truck driver. But what i feel is this diver's case is just to give us a preeran scene for valentine and about krithika's can only be our hope for now. But according to our "kdb tradition" who ever witnessed the truth, they either fall into coma or die.😆

So we should only be surprised if Krithika could pass this message to any other important person in the lutra house alive/ fully conscious 

Byw do we not have any episode tomorrow?? 

The precap said its for monday's. 

Karan won't get married to mahira. 

Rishabh preeta track will come but it's distant.

Even if sharlyn does get exposed in this lifetime then also rishabh is not going to marry preeta just like that specially when he has seen karan-preeta together and their whatever unexplainable bond is and also for the fact that Karan never wanted to get married to mahira in the first place. 

Something really serious needs to happen for rishabh to marry preeta (if at all) may be to save Karan from something because Karan is the common weakness here and the kind of character rishabh is, he will never ever marry preeta on his known just because he loves her/loved her when he knows for a fact that preeta is too important for Karan at extremely personal levels.

Originally posted by msainhjaug

Well, Krithika heard Sherlyn n Mahira celebrating their victory.. that should mean something.. but who knows what our writers might forget ðŸ˜ƒ

No yaar, the writers don't forget but they make the characters forget😆

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

Karan won't get married to mahira. 

Rishabh preeta track will come but it's distant.

Even if sharlyn does get exposed in this lifetime then also rishabh is not going to marry preeta just like that specially when he has seen karan-preeta together and their whatever unexplainable bond is and also for the fact that Karan never wanted to get married to mahira in the first place. 

Something really serious needs to happen for rishabh to marry preeta (if at all) may be to save Karan from something because Karan is the common weakness here and the kind of character rishabh is, he will never ever marry preeta on his known just because he loves her/loved her when he knows for a fact that preeta is too important for Karan at extremely personal levels.

I do agree with that.. i too don't feel rishab can marry preeta just like that. Only if some strong reasons can make that happen maybe.. if karan's life is at stake or something..  or even the entire luthra's life at stake becoz of sherlyn or prithvi.. 

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

I do agree with that.. i too don't feel rishab can marry preeta just like that. Only if some strong reasons can make that happen maybe.. if karan's life is at stake or something..  or even the entire luthra's life at stake becoz of sherlyn or prithvi.. 

I have a feeling that maybe Preeta will become Pregnant because of Karan but Karan will not accept the child as his which will be the final straw for Preeta and for the child she might marry Rishabh. Although I might be wrong.

If they are up for a leap they might use this one. With the current scenarios going, preeta can get pregnant with karan but becoz of kareena, sherlyn, mahira or pritvi they cannot be together like always..  but still marriage with rishab is not an option 

Originally posted by mala06

I have a feeling that maybe Preeta will become Pregnant because of Karan but Karan will not accept the child as his which will be the final straw for Preeta and for the child she might marry Rishabh. Although I might be wrong.

I don't think that can logically happen in 'Bhagya land' considering being a single isn't really a taboo. Beeji seems like a single mom, Sarla was definately one and so has been Pragya through most of the upbringing of her children. Rishabh marrying Preeta for Karan's baby seems unlikely. Mostly because I feel as thou traditionally (again this is just from experience of Balaji shows) if and when the heroine gets married a second time with a protagonist the first husband ought to die or be presumed dead or the first marriage ought to be invalid, or the first husband ought to have done some serious criminal misdemeanour for the 'female protagonist' to get married a second time. It happened in the original KZK, Ghar Ek Mandir, KSBKBT, Kesar, Kahin Toh Hoga, Kkusum and so on and so forth.

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

I don't think all the doors are closed. We have two cards right now. One is krithika witnessing mahira sherlyn's conversation and the other is that truck driver. But what i feel is this diver's case is just to give us a preeran scene for valentine and about krithika's can only be our hope for now. But according to our "kdb tradition" who ever witnessed the truth, they either fall into coma or die.😆

So we should only be surprised if Krithika could pass this message to any other important person in the lutra house alive/ fully conscious 

Byw do we not have any episode tomorrow?? 

The precap said its for monday's. 

ZeeTV is supposed to be coming up with a Sa Re Ga Ma Show on saturdays and sundays so we may no longer have 6 days a week episodes for KB and KDB.

Edited by pfalcon1949 - 4 years ago