How many glycerin bottles surbhi - preleap +postleap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This lady surbhi who is very good at comedy not even given an opportunity to  explore her this talent . Instead she is crying nonstop by the past 1 month.

So just like how Ishani calculating days and month even I also want to know how many bottles of glycerin and how many days spender for shooting these crying sessions and it might be tiring and monotonous . 

Next time choose a director who can explore different talents of an actor.

Is sanjavini  is comedy show   ?  Do we start watching this show  because  producer  will show  comedy in this serial  ?When story is about patient illness  their pain  surgery   when cvs are showing serious environment  then showing comedy, fun  totally irrelevant  . Who will like to laugh  at such  serious situation 

I am not against laughing but serial bhi us type ka hona chahiye  uske waise situation hone chahiye  and this is not comedy show this is medical show  so being a medical show serious sadness can be expected

Yes they can show little bit  fun  like doctor having hang out going for picnic 

going for shopping  for a change

But as I said story about patient disease    doctor treatment to patient then  most of time  character will be shown  serious  and sad.at such serious   situation showing characters sadness serious  look more logical  relevant  and showing  character doing comedy  at serious situation will look illogical and irritating and irrelevant

Because if cvs show comedy  laugh  in such serious situation where patient having illness then  my reaction would be  isme hasne  ki kya baat hai  isme comedy act kaise fit baith raha hai

Serial mein rona dhona  bore lagta hoga  but serious situation mein rona dhona sad depression hi suit karta hai   hasna suit nahi karta 

If medical show ko comedy show banana hota to  isse acha producer  is comedy show banana dete  phir isme doctor patient ke baare mein dikhane ki jaroorat nahi thi

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

I didn't mean to show comedy scenes during ot procedure or someone's death

But they have to show doctors as human they too laugh in between their serious schedules 

It's writers job to mix every emotions in a show . That's called balancing a story but here not even a single episode without tears.

It is not crying which make serial  not watchable but  not properly development of relationship between characters making viewers away 

There was no proper  interaction between characters  as well there is no proper bonding between characters

1 no proper interaction between  Dr juhi and Dr ishani    even there was no much bonding with both  there was hardly between both 

2 no proper interaction between Dr juhi and Dr sid 

3No proper interaction between Dr rahil  and Dr sid

4No proper interaction between Dr rahil and ishani 

5 there was no proper interaction between Dr rishabh and other characters 

. 6 they have shown some what bonding between Dr aasha and Dr ishani but too have destroyed 

7 Dr sid and Dr ishani relationship keep fluctuating    in pre leap 

8 Mr vardhaan  . He is mostly talking alone  even he doesn't not any proper interaction with anyone  still don't understand what is his actually motive 

9  Dr juhi and Dr shashank relationship turn into disaster 

10 no proper relationship between Dr Anjali and Dr juhi 

11 no problem relationship between Dr shashank and Dr Anjali 

12 even no proper relationship between Mr navi and Dr ishani  now it is become interrupted 

In short all characters look scattered  if cvs has shown proper development of relationship between characters then serial would have done good 

And also if cvs  would have firm on their  track  and would have not change track abruptly and so quickly then serial would have done good 

But here cvs could not never decide what they want to show  . They themselves confuse what to show and how to move story forward

Look there is no proper discussion among writer director and producer regarding stories  that is why they have no solid track in sanjavini 

I have read interview of purendu Shekhar ( writer of balika vadhu  he told   when ever he decided to write track he use to think about lot and it take almost 20 days  what to write  he use to think much so that track look solid 

But here  sanjavini team  they don't want to think anything they want to discuss anything among themselves regarding stories but they just make stories in hurry  and just telecast it  that is why stories look weak 

Just want to say that  cvs should not make track in hurry.  Just give proper thought  while planning any track

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by neenu55

This lady surbhi who is very good at comedy not even given an opportunity to  explore her this talent . Instead she is crying nonstop by the past 1 month.

So just like how Ishani calculating days and month even I also want to know how many bottles of glycerin and how many days spender for shooting these crying sessions and it might be tiring and monotonous . 

Next time choose a director who can explore different talents of an actor.

This show is at its worst version at present..

I don't think they have any writer anymore, probably a bunch of NESCAFE people are writing the scripts..😡 and they made Surbhi the 'Nirupa Roy' of Indian television, although she is a versatile actress.. 

At this point, it's so boring to watch her monotonous acting/crying and it's only because of the scripts.. Ishani-NV's forced romantic scenes are like yuck 🤢🤢🤢!!! NV looks awful with Ishani.. he is physically attached to her and Ishani's character is just destroyed.. I expected to see an independent woman finally in the teleworld, but alas..!! 

They do not even have any budget to afford to show us Dr. Sid and well as NV.. but I do not expect anything else from this show anymore.. I came here to watch a medical drama, but good old days are gone.. they should have ended this show before this leap.. it's a month now and they are not giving any screen space to Dr. Sid.. I sincerely hope that this production house should never come back with another medical show ever again, because they clearly can not handle it..

Pathetic storyline..!! 👎🏼