Masterchef winner spoiler

Posted: 4 years ago

Well if that's right, then I'm glad he won, but not glad that she was runner-up. There were so many other deserving contestants and she was not one of them in my opinion.

Good for him!! I am shell shocked that Ondrilla even made it to the finals.. Jeez🥶 now it will be interesting to watch how everything unfolds to this finale stage.

Originally posted by Minionite

Well if that's right, then I'm glad he won, but not glad that she was runner-up. There were so many other deserving contestants and she was not one of them in my opinion.

Top2 confirmed

https://twitter.com/Surbhijyoti_Naz/status/1228215545985523715?s=20

Edited by kurkure26 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kurkure26

Top2 to confirmed hai

Really? I didn't know that. Still she doesn't deserve being in Top 2. I am glad that Abinas won if that's the case.

How on the earth Oindrila beat Natasha and Akansha😲?

Edited by Mannu_ahuja - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mannu_ahuja

Probably a bad day for the two. They ended up on the wrong team, ended up in elimination, and got something that they were unable to work with or made wrong. It's always a bad day that eliminates the good contestants. Who would have thought that Ulka would get eliminated with chocolate and yet he did.

Flavours and her experience along with the  determination to wade through the targetted trolling and bullying on social media for an obviously scripted and dramatic so called faceoff between Oindrilla and Mahendra.

And WOAH I've been frantically searching for the Masterchef forum and I now finally get it 😆

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago

Because she got that ticket to finale golden apron. She didn't have to participate in the rest of the competition. 

IMO that ticket to finale task was unfair for others. They should have given ticket to semifinals. 

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Flavours and her experience along with the  determination to wade through the targetted trolling and bullying on social media for an obviously scripted and dramatic so called faceoff between Oindrilla and Mahendra.

And WOAH I've been frantically searching for the Masterchef forum and I now finally get it 😆

See Akankasha and Natasha are better than her. She only prepared desserts. The only time she prepared savoury dish her dish was not that great. Keeping aside all the negativity still Akankasha is better than her .