Guddan

Today's epi 2/14

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

uuufff watch today's episode...AJ stole the show for me today. You'll see it and know what i mean but we got to see AJ pour his heart out to Guddan (she couldn't hear him). you really get a good sense of how deeply he loves her and not having her impacted him. We hear Guddan's side too but Aj did steal today's epi for me. And hearing him pour his heart out was so necessary, it puts his behavior in perspective. 

Also, Bushan papa is back to being protective again. He did foreshadow somethign though. He said something to the effect that its up to him now to do what's necessary ...i don't know why but i have got a gut feeling he may try to marry her off to another guy.  I could be wrong but i got that vibe. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kshah1987

uuufff watch today's episode...AJ stole the show for me today. You'll see it and know what i mean but we got to see AJ pour his heart out to Guddan (she couldn't hear him). you really get a good sense of how deeply he loves her and not having her impacted him. We hear Guddan's side too but Aj did steal today's epi for me. And hearing him pour his heart out was so necessary, it puts his behavior in perspective. 

Also, Bushan papa is back to being protective again. He did foreshadow somethign though. He said something to the effect that its up to him now to do what's necessary ...i don't know why but i have got a gut feeling he may try to marry her off to another guy.  I could be wrong but i got that vibe. 

super exited to watch todays epi.....

geetasweety18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys don't miss today's episode...its amazing and akshan confession is eye feast...

Jabeensyed85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No doubt a great epi.. yes gudden papa  may try  to marry her with new guy 

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why every time marriage.

can a girl not live without marriage or a boy. are we so dependent on them.

aur koi solution nahi hai kya.

get a restraining order or something for AJ and family.

it would be enough.

or simple ask guddan to return to mumbai. simple

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very nice epi....i loved AJs dialog today.....

Bhushan papa back on track....well he vl gt police to arrest AJ. .but Guddan vl save AJ...as of now ths is wht he vl do....

kshah1987 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RISH1234

Very nice epi....i loved AJs dialog today.....

Bhushan papa back on track....well he vl gt police to arrest AJ. .but Guddan vl save AJ...as of now ths is wht he vl do....

those kids are going to play a big part in them getting back together i think. And perhaps exposing antara. 

RISH1234 thumbnail

those kids are going to play a big part in them getting back together i think. And perhaps exposing antara. 

ya esp tht one girl..whom v saw in bts.....

u thnk antra vl b exposed🙄🙄....thy r just strectchng hr 🙆....hr entry nd trps reduced 🤷...i also dnt watch it on tv...i watch online...skip all hr drama....🙄

kshah1987 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RISH1234

ya esp tht one girl..whom v saw in bts.....

u thnk antra vl b exposed🙄🙄....thy r just strectchng hr 🙆....hr entry nd trps reduced 🤷...i also dnt watch it on tv...i watch online...skip all hr drama....🙄

i think she'll go....and it's noticeable how little they'v used her post-leap. She wasn't even on today. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
RISH1234 thumbnail

i think she'll go....and it's noticeable how little they'v used her post-leap. She wasn't even on today. 

ya thy r using hr less..