14 Feb - Valentine's Day Special Highlights

Posted: 4 years ago

Happy valentine's day my dear peeps smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley27smiley28 m so happy  to select this day to revive the highlights thread,   smiley36 smiley36 And since it's a day to celebrate love,  I thought let me do it by writing highlights smiley9It's a day to celebrate love smiley27 and YRHPK managed really well to stick to the theme today smiley42smiley42 aww I am not talking about the romantic scenes in the show smiley36smiley36 I am talking about the real love these characters have for something ....let's see who loves what smiley16

Mishti and her love for detective giri smiley16smiley16

Common now , this is out in the open,  she just loves doing investigation and universe helps her get all the clues smiley16smiley36 That too om her important day ....like she got shwet and kunal's photo on her GD day and wanted to know further,  that's okay she had all the rights to know about his fiancee's ex , it's  smiley36 She wanted to investigate baba matters on her GD day again , thats also okay,  abir had all the rights go know  about his bhola baba na  smiley36 And ab toh hadh hi ho gayi ...on her own shaadi day pe she wants to investigate on kuhu's court notice even after kuhu rudely and harshly telling her to stay away   smiley37smiley37 smiley37that's okay , that's her love for her sweet sister smiley42smiley42 But actually sh just loves detective giri so much smiley42smiley42 The thorough professional she is smiley16smiley16smiley16 Just love her dedication and enthusiasm , I mean just the way she successfully managed to get those papers , made sure she hides them throughout the episode,  even when haldi was being applied , all her concentration was on those papers being kept safely or not smiley14smiley14smiley14 I just love it smiley36 Abir was right , she is the best candidate to join CBI .... mishti you should seriously think of converting your hobby into a full time job girl smiley14smiley16.... you are capable to doing wonders ( unexpected blunders sometimes )  !! smiley32smiley32smiley32

Kuhu and her love for giving credit to mishti smiley20smiley20

Have you ever seen such a selfless girl in your life?...normally people love to take others credit , here kuhu loves to give her own  credit to mishti smiley42smiley42 Awww that's so sweet smiley4....everything is mishti ki wajah se in this universe for her smiley31 mishti ki wajah se she got fooled by kunal,  mishti ki wajah se she planned to separate mishbir  , mishti ki wajah se she got married to kunal,  mishti ki wajah se she pushed human pyramid , also Mishti ki wajah se , she slapped mishti mishti ki wajah se,  this divorce is happening now mishti ki wajah se,  she gives taunts to mishti , mishti ki wajah se , the sun rises from the east , mishti ki wajah se , the earth is able to rotate , mishti ki wajah se  the universe is in existence,  mishti ki wajah se smiley31smiley31smiley31 smiley31smiley31 Who says she is selfish ? Come on ...she is the most selfless soul smiley10 aww

Abir and his love for shipping kunal with someone ( except shwet )smiley42

That's abir's real hobby smiley36smiley36 Writing shayari,  painting n all is just secondary,  the main hobby is something else,  right from day one he has been trying his best to set up kunal with someone smiley37smiley37 Vo baat alag hai ki universe mein mishbir ka hona likha tha smiley42smiley42 but then also abir didnt give up , he waits for that one chance , bas hint mile and shipping shuru kare smiley42 ...he even gave dhamki to kunal ke ghar chod ke chala jaunga if you dont get married smiley37smiley37smiley37 Arey arey bichare kunal ki shaadi ho gayi us chakkar mein smiley37 Aur ab dekho , khud ki shaadi abhi stand by mode pe rakh ke....he is helping kunal after he understood that kunal loves kuhu smiley42smiley36....abir is so enthusiastic and I am so amazed at his planning skills ,  he made not one but two plans , one being a back up plan , start with ladki hasi toh phassi smiley4 if the plan gets flopped,  we have haldi with holi too smiley2smiley2abir bada romantic banda hai .... apni love story ke saath saath apne bhai ki bhi love story set hone mein help kar raha hai....smiley42smiley42... arey koi dukhi kyun rahe , everyone deserves love and happiness....abir is just helping his bhai get it smiley42  sooooo sweeettttsmiley4

Kunal and his love for .....love for ....love for ....  love for going through the struggles smiley18 

from studying at Harvard,  earning a PhD in accounts to being benba's puppet to abir's nanko to kuhu's sportscar to mishti's devar to red pair's and da vansh 's chairman , to handling a secretary like uiimmaa Patel  and an ex like shwet smiley37smiley37  in sab ke beech ek aur struggle when he gets to know that he is parul and mehul  ka munna...ohho ...one more struggle ....smiley37 first struggled to help benba separate mishbir then struggled to help abir unite mishbir smiley37smiley37 now his struggle to stop his divorce ...smiley37Love nahi,  today's episode was about kunal's struggle to have one simple conversation with kuhu smiley36smiley36 Just like few days back abir struggled to talk with mishti  ...smiley36 what all he had to go through bichara.... he was really irritated with the idea smiley36smiley36 but still managed to go with the flow , ab pata chala pyaar mein kitne papad belne padte hai beta ? smiley37 After all the massage session  , pallu latke session , isbaqzaade session,  finally he managed to say something but got interrupted smiley36smiley36 smiley37 Chaaaasmiley37 

Chalo yeh toh love ki baat thi , now lets talk about the episode....

It was a dramatic episode but smartly layered by comedy and romance , it just balances out the drama quotient of the episode !!

1. First mention to shaheer sheikh and ritvik arora for beautifully portraying lajjo and kaveri  , bade cute lag rahe ho dono  smiley37smiley37 The effort both of them took to give us light hearted full of fun moments and dozens of laughters is worth applauding smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40.....  a confident lajjo showing the ramp walk smiley37 And advising her to "pallu gira ke,  ghaghra utha ke , sab kuch sambhal ke chalna " smiley37smiley37smiley37... and kaveri giving irritated expressions to smiley37smiley37 and then one more scene was abir ans jugnu bumping into each other and they both were like ohohohohohoho and abir falls down smiley37smiley37 and jugnu saying daiya nahi bhaiya smiley37smiley37smiley39smiley39 the whole song sequence to patao kuhu  was nicely done toosmiley37 ....was missing mishti in the midst ....smiley14.... 

2. Comedy ho gayi toh thoda romance bhi ho jaaye , first of all I loved the song they selected especially for the lyrics,  it suited the "holi and haldi concept" ... coming to mishbir first ....I am really not good in doing the binocular analysis smiley17smiley36...all I want to say is I loved the increased level of hawtness and oomph , it was simple yet bold,  subtle yet soothing .... the cheek to cheek haldi holi was coffee cofee romantic smiley43smiley43smiley43 smiley27smiley27 as a fan , it makes you go in a la la la romantic land you never want to come back from smiley42smiley42smiley42 Usually abir's dream were bolder than his reality,  but this reality was bolder than all of this dreams ever smiley16 RheSha with their super amazing expressions just killed it smiley27smiley27 but what I loved more was the saathiya mere bit .... abir making her wear that ear ring ( abir's love for water and jewellery,  please note smiley36smiley36 )  and how cutely she stood up on that stool  and kissed him and then Chorni bhaag gayi smiley42smiley36 Abir closed his eyes but his expressions were like he knew what she was going to do smiley36

3. Makers failed to keep it separate smiley36 Atleast I can keep it separate in my points smiley17smiley36 .... because the way the scenes were edited ....it felt like abir was communicating kunal with telepathy smiley37smiley37 Abir was doing something , kunal was doing the same after some time  smiley37smiley37 can't the editors complete one sequence fully and then jump to another smiley18...smiley44smiley44

nice to see kuku progressing in the romantic lines too ....itna toh definitely banta hai after 200 + episodes smiley42smiley42...  ahaaa kambarbandh n all ...nanko taiyaari ke saath aaya tha smiley2smiley2.... what was funny is that kuhu saying in the end monologue ke ab mujhe lagta hai sab theek ho jayega smiley36smiley36 

4. Our in house kitty party aunty jas was looking for a chance to burst her crackers ...she was finding one reason the whole week smiley37 First jewellery thing , she tried but no one gave any bhaav , then she was like kuhu hugging parul ....hmmm will not work ....ahaaaaaa n finally she got the big dhamaka of thr year,  kuku's divorce papers....πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ how can she let this opportunity go ? smiley32smiley32smiley32 for all those who believe that she supports kuhu , that's her love to burst crackers through kuhu,  nothing else smiley37smiley37 otherwise she should have waited for kuhu to explain her reasons ....but no she wanted to create dhamaka.... and blame mishti out of it smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41at the cost of kuhu too smiley32smiley32smiley32......now I know why is she not going to London smiley37smiley37 London sometimes faces air pollution issues , aise mein isko vahan bhehenge toh kya hoga ...smiley37smiley37 Visa bhi nahi mila hoga jaane ka seeing her cracker personality smiley37smiley37 varsha was like nahiiiiiiiiiii smiley44smiley44smiley39smiley39smiley37smiley37 

5. And then of course the uninvited thappad ....these days YRHPK drama dose is incomplete without the thappad , makers just don't know how to show angst without hurting anyone physically smiley21smiley21..... the drama remains incomplete without someone getting slapped , kunal ko padi , abir ko padi , mishti ko bhi pad gayi , ab kuhu ko bhi padni chahie kisi se ...equality matters smiley18smiley18 the way all these things along with name calling and abuses and leaving someone to die and all is presented in s normal way is horrible smiley18 Emotions jaise beh Gaye,  emotions toh chodo,  abir beh gaya paani mein and no one cared smiley18 Hadh hai smiley44

More than the thappad , I concentrated on abinal's expressions smiley37smiley37 abir was like " mujhe laga tha ki sirf angry chorni violent hai , mujhe kya malum tha meri bro usse bhi badi violent hai , kahan phas gaya " smiley18smiley18And kunal's expressions were like " arey thappad ka dard kya hota hai yeh sabse zyada mujhe pata hai smiley18 , ab  toh yaad bhi nahi hai kitni baar khaai hai welcome  to the team mishti smiley13 " 

Toh batao peeps , whom should we blame for all this ....

Intelligent peeps : of course kuhu , she needs to control her anger and grow up , stop blaming mishti for everything ...stop name calling and slapping thing 

Genius peeps : of course mishti , who asked her to do investigation , back out na if kuhu has warned her to back out...

Legend Uru: phir se galat smiley44smiley44Idhar koi serious analysis karta hai hi nahi smiley44smiley36.....it all happened because of that  kuhu's lady lawyer smiley37 Sensitive documents and notices are supposed to be delivered personally .... you have to make sure that since its  confidential so only your client receives it first smiley17 See how efficient was lawyer kedia tedia , he took the effort to give the documents to kunal personally saying " sir yeh courier bhi ho sakta hai lekin mein khud aaya hun papers dene , aapke ghar mein function chal raha tha na " smiley20smiley14smiley9.....kediya always makes sure that he himself gives all the documents to kunal so that no chance of being misplaced smiley36 be it prenup papers or divorce papers smiley32smiley32smiley32.... 

6. After all the mess , where is benba smiley3smiley3 Oh I guess she is also celebrating valentine's day today with her love....must be happily playing sitar after applying loads of kajal smiley18smiley36 And must be feeling happy about her plan , this time she changed her strategy .... instead of playing in the front foot,  she played from back foot ...she was like jab yeh log khud hi aapas mein khichdi pakane ke capable hain toh main kyun effort karu is baar smiley37smiley37smiley37 Let me whitewash myself and enjoy the game smiley40smiley40smiley40 .....bina khele hi khel jaana ise kehte hai ...wah sasuma wah smiley16smiley16...... kab jaa rahi ho akshardham ? smiley37smiley37 like always your plans are gonna flop smiley37

The episode  was high on comedy , romance and drama episode,  loved it loved it.smiley27..but there is a high risk to mishbir's shaadi now ....last time bohot hints mile the lekin bhaage nahi smiley18smiley18 .... 

Kya is baar bhaag jayenge? 

Kya is baar shaadi hogi ?

Kya mishbir alag se mishbir house mein rahenge ?

Kya kuku ka divorce hoga? 

Kya kabhi real truth saamne ayega ?

Too many questions,  we have to see where it goes now , kamzor dil hai mera ...dil thaam ke dekhne padega smiley18

The girl who needs to stop "trying to cross oceans for someone who has shown no signs of crossing puddles for you " smiley14

The girl who needs to stop " blaming her sister for all the miseries in her own life  "smiley14

The boys who just created some comedy and romance , in turn got to see high level of drama smiley13smiley13 

The mother who is more interested in bursting crackers smiley21

The planner "jo dikhayi nahi di aur sunayi bhi nahi di bas mehsoos hui" smiley16

PS: Rhea's princess costume and her styling was so so so so beautiful today smiley42smiley42 Total Cinderella type of vibes smiley27smiley27 

PPS: What's with the editing problem....why are scenes being cut....segments look more interesting than episodes 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Onyourface

Happy valentine's day my dear peeps smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley27smiley28 m so happy  to select this day to revive the highlights thread,   smiley36 smiley36 And since it's a day to celebrate love,  I thought let me do it by writing highlights smiley9It's a day to celebrate love smiley27 and YRHPK managed really well to stick to the theme today smiley42smiley42 aww I am not talking about the romantic scenes in the show smiley36smiley36 I am talking about the real love these characters have for something ....let's see who loves what smiley16

Common now , this is out in the open,  she just loves doing investigation and universe helps her get all the clues smiley16smiley36 That too om her important day ....like she got shwet and kunal's photo on her GD day and wanted to know further,  that's okay she had all the rights to know about his fiancee's ex , it's  smiley36 She wanted to investigate baba matters on her GD day again , thats also okay,  abir had all the rights go know  about his bhola baba na  smiley36 And ab toh hadh hi ho gayi ...on her own shaadi day pe she wants to investigate on kuhu's court notice even after kuhu rudely and harshly telling her to stay away   smiley37smiley37 smiley37that's okay , that's her love for her sweet sister smiley42smiley42 But actually sh just loves detective giri so much smiley42smiley42 The thorough professional she is smiley16smiley16smiley16 Just love her dedication and enthusiasm , I mean just the way she successfully managed to get those papers , made sure she hides them throughout the episode,  even when haldi was being applied , all her concentration was on those papers being kept safely or not smiley14smiley14smiley14 I just love it smiley36 Abir was right , she is the best candidate to join CBI .... mishti you should seriously think of converting your hobby into a full time job girl smiley14smiley16.... you are capable to doing wonders ( unexpected blunders sometimes )  !! smiley32smiley32smiley32

Have you ever seen such a selfless girl in your life?...normally people love to take others credit , here kuhu loves to give her own  credit to mishti smiley42smiley42 Awww that's so sweet smiley4....everything is mishti ki wajah se in this universe for her smiley31 mishti ki wajah se she got fooled by kunal,  mishti ki wajah se she planned to separate mishbir  , mishti ki wajah se she got married to kunal,  mishti ki wajah se she pushed human pyramid , also Mishti ki wajah se , she slapped mishti mishti ki wajah se,  this divorce is happening now mishti ki wajah se,  she gives taunts to mishti , mishti ki wajah se , the sun rises from the east , mishti ki wajah se , the earth is able to rotate , mishti ki wajah se  the universe is in existence,  mishti ki wajah se smiley31smiley31smiley31 smiley31smiley31 Who says she is selfish ? Come on ...she is the most selfless soul smiley10 aww

That's abir's real hobby smiley36smiley36 Writing shayari,  painting n all is just secondary,  the main hobby is something else,  right from day one he has been trying his best to set up kunal with someone smiley37smiley37 Vo baat alag hai ki universe mein mishbir ka hona likha tha smiley42smiley42 but then also abir didnt give up , he waits for that one chance , bas hint mile and shipping shuru kare smiley42 ...he even gave dhamki to kunal ke ghar chod ke chala jaunga if you dont get married smiley37smiley37smiley37 Arey arey bichare kunal ki shaadi ho gayi us chakkar mein smiley37 Aur ab dekho , khud ki shaadi abhi stand by mode pe rakh ke....he is helping kunal after he understood that kunal loves kuhu smiley42smiley36....abir is so enthusiastic and I am so amazed at his planning skills ,  he made not one but two plans , one being a back up plan , start with ladki hasi toh phassi smiley4 if the plan gets flopped,  we have haldi with holi too smiley2smiley2abir bada romantic banda hai .... apni love story ke saath saath apne bhai ki bhi love story set hone mein help kar raha hai....smiley42smiley42... arey koi dukhi kyun rahe , everyone deserves love and happiness....abir is just helping his bhai get it smiley42  sooooo sweeettttsmiley4

Kunal and his love for .....love for ....love for ....  love for going through the struggles smiley18 

from studying at Harvard,  earning a PhD in accounts to being benba's puppet to abir's nanko to kuhu's sportscar to mishti's devar to red pair's and da vansh 's chairman , to handling a secretary like uiimmaa Patel  and an ex like shwet smiley37smiley37  in sab ke beech ek aur struggle when he gets to know that he is parul and mehul  ka munna...ohho ...one more struggle ....smiley37 first struggled to help benba separate mishbir then struggled to help abir unite mishbir smiley37smiley37 now his struggle to stop his divorce ...smiley37Love nahi,  today's episode was about kunal's struggle to have one simple conversation with kuhu smiley36smiley36 Just like few days back abir struggled to talk with mishti  ...smiley36 what all he had to go through bichara.... he was really irritated with the idea smiley36smiley36 but still managed to go with the flow , ab pata chala pyaar mein kitne papad belne padte hai beta ? smiley37 After all the massage session  , pallu latke session , isbaqzaade session,  finally he managed to say something but got interrupted smiley36smiley36 smiley37 Chaaaasmiley37 

It was a dramatic episode but smartly layered by comedy and romance , it just balances out the drama quotient of the episode !!

1. First mention to shaheer sheikh and ritvik arora for beautifully portraying kaveri ki behen and kaveri  , bade cute lag rahe ho dono  smiley37smiley37 The effort both of them took to give us light hearted full of fun moments and dozens of laughters is worth applauding smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40.....  a confident kaveri ki behen showing the ramp walk smiley37 And advising her to "pallu gira ke,  ghaghra utha ke , sab kuch sambhal ke chalna " smiley37smiley37smiley37... and kaveri giving irritated expressions to her sister smiley37smiley37 and then one more scene was abir ans jugnu bumping into each other and they both were like ohohohohohoho and abir falls down smiley37smiley37 and jugnu saying daiya nahi bhaiya smiley37smiley37smiley39smiley39 the whole song sequence to patao kuhu  was nicely done toosmiley37 ....was missing mishti in the midst ....smiley14.... 

2. Comedy ho gayi toh thoda romance bhi ho jaaye , first of all I loved the song they selected especially for the lyrics,  it suited the "holi and haldi concept" ... coming to mishbir first ....I am really not good in doing the binocular analysis smiley17smiley36...all I want to say is I loved the increased level of hawtness and oomph , it was simple yet bold,  subtle yet soothing .... the cheek to cheek haldi holi was coffee cofee romantic smiley43smiley43smiley43 smiley27smiley27 as a fan , it makes you go in a la la la romantic land you never want to come back from smiley42smiley42smiley42 Usually abir's dream were bolder than his reality,  but this reality was bolder than all of this dreams ever smiley16 RheSha with their super amazing expressions just killed it smiley27smiley27 but what I loved more was the saathiya mere bit .... abir making her wear that ear ring ( abir's love for water and jewellery,  please note smiley36smiley36 )  and how cutely she stood up on that stool  and kissed him and then Chorni bhaag gayi smiley42smiley36 Abir closed his eyes but his expressions were like he knew what she was going to do smiley36

3. Makers failed to keep it separate smiley36 Atleast I can keep it separate in my points smiley17smiley36 .... because the way the scenes were edited ....it felt like abir was communicating kunal with telepathy smiley37smiley37 Abir was doing something , kunal was doing the same after some time  smiley37smiley37 can't the editors complete one sequence fully and then jump to another smiley18...smiley44smiley44

nice to see kuku progressing in the romantic lines too ....itna toh definitely banta hai after 200 + episodes smiley42smiley42...  ahaaa kambarbandh n all ...nanko taiyaari ke saath aaya tha smiley2smiley2.... what was funny is that kuhu saying in the end monologue ke ab mujhe lagta hai sab theek ho jayega smiley36smiley36 

4. Our in house kitty party aunty jas was looking for a chance to burst her crackers ...she was finding one reason the whole week smiley37 First jewellery thing , she tried but no one gave any bhaav , then she was like kuhu hugging parul ....hmmm will not work ....ahaaaaaa n finally she got the big dhamaka of thr year,  kuku's divorce papers....πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ how can she let this opportunity go ? smiley32smiley32smiley32 for all those who believe that she supports kuhu , that's her love to burst crackers through kuhu,  nothing else smiley37smiley37 otherwise she should have waited for kuhu to explain her reasons ....but no she wanted to create dhamaka.... and blame mishti out of it smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41at the cost of kuhu too smiley32smiley32smiley32......now I know why is she not going to London smiley37smiley37 London sometimes faces air pollution issues , aise mein isko vahan bhehenge toh kya hoga ...smiley37smiley37 Visa bhi nahi mila hoga jaane ka seeing her cracker personality smiley37smiley37 varsha was like nahiiiiiiiiiii smiley44smiley44smiley39smiley39smiley37smiley37 

5. And then of course the uninvited thappad ....these days YRHPK drama dose is incomplete without the thappad , makers just don't know how to show angst without hurting anyone physically smiley21smiley21..... the drama remains incomplete without someone getting slapped , kunal ko padi , abir ko padi , mishti ko bhi pad gayi , ab kuhu ko bhi padni chahie kisi se ...equality matters smiley18smiley18 the way all these things along with name calling and abuses and leaving someone to die and all is presented in s normal way is horrible smiley18 Emotions jaise beh Gaye,  emotions toh chodo,  abir beh gaya paani mein and no one cared smiley18 Hadh hai smiley44

More than the thappad , I concentrated on abinal's expressions smiley37smiley37 abir was like " mujhe laga tha ki sirf angry chorni violent hai , mujhe kya malum tha meri bro usse bhi badi violent hai , kahan phas gaya " smiley18smiley18And kunal's expressions were like " arey thappad ka dard kya hota hai yeh sabse zyada mujhe pata hai smiley18 , ab  toh yaad bhi nahi hai kitni baar khaai hai welcome  to the team mishti smiley13 " 

Intelligent peeps : of course kuhu , she needs to control her anger and grow up , stop blaming mishti for everything ...stop name calling and slapping thing 

Genius peeps : of course mishti , who asked her to do investigation , back out na if kuhu has warned her to back out...

Legend Uru: phir se galat smiley44smiley44Idhar koi serious analysis karta hai hi nahi smiley44smiley36.....it all happened because of that  kuhu's lady lawyer smiley37 Sensitive documents and notices are supposed to be delivered personally .... you have to make sure that since its  confidential so only your client receives it first smiley17 See how efficient was lawyer kedia tedia , he took the effort to give the documents to kunal personally saying " sir yeh courier bhi ho sakta hai lekin mein khud aaya hun papers dene , aapke ghar mein function chal raha tha na " smiley20smiley14smiley9.....kediya always makes sure that he himself gives all the documents to kunal so that no chance of being misplaced smiley36 be it prenup papers or divorce papers smiley32smiley32smiley32.... 

6. After all the mess , where is benba smiley3smiley3 Oh I guess she is also celebrating valentine's day today with her love....must be happily playing sitar after applying loads of kajal smiley18smiley36 And must be feeling happy about her plan , this time she changed her strategy .... instead of playing in the front foot,  she played from back foot ...she was like jab yeh log khud hi aapas mein khichdi pakane ke capable hain toh main kyun effort karu is baar smiley37smiley37smiley37 Let me whitewash myself and enjoy the game smiley40smiley40smiley40 .....bina khele hi khel jaana ise kehte hai ...wah sasuma wah smiley16smiley16...... kab jaa rahi ho akshardham ? smiley37smiley37 like always your plans are gonna flop smiley37

The episode  was high on comedy , romance and drama episode,  loved it loved it.smiley27..but there is a high risk to mishbir's shaadi now ....last time bohot hints mile the lekin bhaage nahi smiley18smiley18 .... 

Too many questions,  we have to see where it goes now , kamzor dil hai mera ...dil thaam ke dekhne padega smiley18

The girl who needs to stop "trying to cross oceans for someone who has shown no signs of crossing puddles for you " smiley14

The girl who needs to stop " blaming her sister for all the miseries in her own life  "smiley14

The boys who just created some comedy and romance , in turn got to see high level of drama smiley13smiley13 

The planner "jo dikhayi nahi di aur sunayi bhi nahi di bas mehsoos hui" smiley16

PS: Rhea's princess costume and her styling was so so so so beautiful today smiley42smiley42 Total Cinderella type of vibes smiley27smiley27 

As usual... witty ... πŸ˜† the love the characters have...Gosh...trust me I am spellbound 🀣but that’s their basic characteristics, isn’t it which will never change.

I loved the episode too, uru. But my question is why they edited the lajjo and mishti scenes. It was actually cute in the segments. 

Unres... 

Phew....

I lost my half of energy just by reading it.. And half for writing comment.. οΏΌπŸ˜†

Best valentines gift Cv has given us.... 

Romance ke saath drama free free free... 

Mishti detective giri is going to cause problems in future tooo...  Lajjo ,rajjo  and jugnu..charles Angel's... Best hai woh... οΏΌοΏΌοΏΌπŸ˜†

Mishbir romance☺️☺️☺️

Genius aur legend fans se aage sochati ho tum...... πŸ˜†πŸ€£

U are right all problem happen because of kuhu lawyer... πŸ˜†

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Yay! Uru and her highlights are back!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Thankyou guruji for such a lovely valentines day present❀️

*res...will read and comment again later

UruπŸ€—πŸ€— so happy reading your highlights after a long time

The first time I watched the epi I didn't like it coz I saw the precap first. Then I watched again and enjoyed a lot.

Lovely highlights as usual, agree with everything and particularly about Media's sincerityπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Onyourface

Have you ever seen such a selfless girl in your life?...normally people love to take others credit , here kuhu loves to give her own  credit to mishti smiley42smiley42 Awww that's so sweet smiley4....everything is mishti ki wajah se in this universe for her smiley31 mishti ki wajah se she got fooled by kunal,  mishti ki wajah se she planned to separate mishbir  , mishti ki wajah se she got married to kunal,  mishti ki wajah se she pushed human pyramid , also Mishti ki wajah se , she slapped mishti mishti ki wajah se,  this divorce is happening now mishti ki wajah se,  she gives taunts to mishti , mishti ki wajah se , the sun rises from the east , mishti ki wajah se , the earth is able to rotate , mishti ki wajah se  the universe is in existence,  mishti ki wajah se smiley31smiley31smiley31 smiley31smiley31 Who says she is selfish ? Come on ...she is the most selfless soul smiley10 awwsmiley42

1. First mention to shaheer sheikh and ritvik arora for beautifully portraying kaveri ki behen and kaveri  , bade cute lag rahe ho dono  smiley37smiley37 The effort both of them took to give us light hearted full of fun moments and dozens of laughters is worth applauding smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40.....  a confident kaveri ki behen showing the ramp walk smiley37 And advising her to "pallu gira ke,  ghaghra utha ke , sab kuch sambhal ke chalna " smiley37smiley37smiley37... and kaveri giving irritated expressions to her sister smiley37smiley37 and then one more scene was abir ans jugnu bumping into each other and they both were like ohohohohohoho and abir falls down smiley37smiley37 and jugnu saying daiya nahi bhaiya smiley37smiley37smiley39smiley39 the whole song sequence to patao kuhu  was nicely done toosmiley37 ....was missing mishti in the midst ....smiley14.... 

2. Comedy ho gayi toh thoda romance bhi ho jaaye , first of all I loved the song they selected especially for the lyrics,  it suited the "holi and haldi concept" ... coming to mishbir first ....I am really not good in doing the binocular analysis smiley17smiley36...all I want to say is I loved the increased level of hawtness and oomph , it was simple yet bold,  subtle yet soothing .... the cheek to cheek haldi holi was coffee cofee romantic smiley43smiley43smiley43 smiley27smiley27 as a fan , it makes you go in a la la la romantic land you never want to come back from smiley42smiley42smiley42 Usually abir's dream were bolder than his reality,  but this reality was bolder than all of this dreams ever smiley16 RheSha with their super amazing expressions just killed it smiley27smiley27 but what I loved more was the saathiya mere bit .... abir making her wear that ear ring ( abir's love for water and jewellery,  please note smiley36smiley36 )  and how cutely she stood up on that stool  and kissed him and then Chorni bhaag gayi smiley42smiley36 Abir closed his eyes but his expressions were like he knew what she was going to do smiley36 actually Abir wanted/ expected moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

PPS: What's with the editing problem....why are scenes being cut....segments look more interesting than episodes 

Originally posted by Npdeepa

As usual... witty ... πŸ˜† the love the characters have...Gosh...trust me I am spellbound 🀣but that’s their basic characteristics, isn’t it which will never change.

I loved the episode too, uru. But my question is why they edited the lajjo and mishti scenes. It was actually cute in the segments. 

Thank you mini πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†

It's not going to change at all πŸ€£πŸ€£  s

Yeah I read the segment details in the AT ...why are they cutting mishbir romantic and cute scenes...just to insert more drama....don't mind the drama but don't cut on the cute light hearted scenes yaar  ....bakwas editors ....thank God I wrote highlights before visiting the AT ...otherwise itne enthusiasm se nahi likhti πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

UruπŸ€—πŸ€— so happy reading your highlights after a long time

The first time I watched the epi I didn't like it coz I saw the precap first. Then I watched again and enjoyed a lot.

Lovely highlights as usual, agree with everything and particularly about Media's sincerityπŸ˜†

Thank you samy πŸ€—πŸ˜†.... 

Acha abir wanted more haan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ that's true ...the dil maange more β€οΈπŸ˜†

Happy Valentines Day.. β€οΈβ€οΈ

Haven't seen today's episode...  Dekhna chahiye kya...  πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Your highlights as usual are amazing.. 

Batao Hume valentine's day ke din thappad dekhne ko Mil rahe hain.. 

Itna dukhi ho gayi main is show se that I thought of watching yeh jaadu hai jinn ka today..  But Over there also the high voltage drama was going on and the female lead was being thrown out..  πŸ˜† Where should patkofy my head.. πŸ€£

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago

Btw, this Valentines day,  I think Meenu must be playing "mujhe mast mohol mein jeene de"  on her sitar..  πŸ˜†

GurujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— firstly lotzzz of jhappis and happy happy valentines day πŸ₯³β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€— 

and secondly where were you all day i was waiting for you since morning where were you πŸ˜‘😭

coming to highlight yaar what did you eat today.. aaj bahut mood mai hai aap πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

first i loved the love - character match what a perfect match but girls love can be guessed easily even abirs but kunallllllllll ohh my mother what a love kunal has for struggle sorry struggle has for kunal πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ the sacrasm throughout all four character analysis was best Uru take a bow πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£ already read the whole highlight 2 times... πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lajjo n kaveri really yaar both boys killed it... and i loved the ramp walk n also abir nazar utaro type of applying haldi on mish was best... and jugnu abir is it a habit for rjv boys n jugnu to fall n hit jugnu πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and also jugnu's laugh when ketu called lajjo n kaveri πŸ€£πŸ€£

and boy in become so bold see the way he took advantage of situation n held on to mish n she looked like a cute doll he was holding.. 

Hifi even i loved saathiya seq more yaar the earring n the mirror front scene so so cute... it gave alot of hubby wifey feelzzz β€οΈ

kunal boy ritvik enjoyed the whole seq but in opposite he was irritated in show... πŸ€£

and hatss of to legend Uru πŸ₯³ i though you might say makers but but you come up with something extremely different but true yaar kedia is the best lawyer but poor thing always prepares invalid documents with invalid name, place n date πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And coming to bhaag ki shaadi i dont know how shaadi is gonna happen but mishbir living separately is possible... πŸ˜†remember hamid the team member who posts some location pics now n then related to mishbir which is used atleast after 2 weeks of his post in show... today he posted a different location pic which looks like a house outside with wording "Rashte mukarrar hain,... manzilein khuda jaane" what does this exactly mean Uru... this might be something related to mishbir living alone... lets see.. πŸ˜ƒ

PSS: yaar i'm downloading segments now more than episode i enjoy that πŸ€£