LSD’s tweet regarding MJ’s side of the story

Posted: 4 years ago

Has anyone seen this tweet?

https://twitter.com/lsdfilms_/status/1225412036030390273?s=21

Here they are like we know Maya’s side of the story and not MJ’s.

That kind of reminded me of the scene in the initial episodes between MJ and his mom where she was like he has turned into something that is irredeemable.

So was MJ a different person before as well? Like the Rudra we see today.

And what could his side of the story be? That Maya was a gold digger who tried to seduce him for money? Or that she kept blackmailing him with their relationship and he did whatever he did just to get rid of her? 

If this is the case then who exactly are we supposed to believe? Maya or MJ.

But even if Maya was a gold digger, that wouldn't justify them beating Maya up so brutally and killing her unborn child. 

But anyways, if this was the  ase then a lot of broken links can be joined together. Frankly speaking, MJ's extreme brutality seemed for no substantial reason. I really hope that there was more than meets the eye.

Originally posted by Mahisa22

But even if Maya was a gold digger, that wouldn't justify them beating Maya up so brutally and killing her unborn child. 

But anyways, if this was the  ase then a lot of broken links can be joined together. Frankly speaking, MJ's extreme brutality seemed for no substantial reason. I really hope that there was more than meets the eye.

But here is something that doesn’t add up, if according to MJ Maya was blackmailing him but according to Maya she wanted to exit the relationship on a good note hence she was going to resign but MJ stopped her. Then what is they mystery behind her father and brother’s death?

Who are we supposed to believe exactly? Who is lying? And looking at the way the Roys behaved when Maya or Maanvi entered their house where they are like they want her dead, whose story is more credible?

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Rein123

But here is something that doesn’t add up, if according to MJ Maya was blackmailing him but according to Maya she wanted to exit the relationship on a good note hence she was going to resign but MJ stopped her. Then what is they mystery behind her father and brother’s death?

Who are we supposed to believe exactly? Who is lying? And looking at the way the Roys behaved when Maya or Maanvi entered their house where they are like they want her dead, whose story is more credible?

I think the truth will be somewhere in the middle. Its possible that Maya is omitting her own faults when thinking of her past, and MJ in his thoughts will also gloss over his crimes and responsibility. 

So prateek is all ready to justify Mj deeds just like he did with Vyom of EDT by showing unwanted flashbacks of Vyom childhood. He never seem to disappoint me. 

Originally posted by SillySoni

So prateek is all ready to justify Mj deeds just like he did with Vyom of EDT by showing unwanted flashbacks of Vyom childhood. He never seem to disappoint me. 

Same way he had "justified" Maya Mehrotra's crimes in season 1?

MJ’s side of the story? is he going to say that Maya was the one who kept going after him even though she knew he was a married man with grown up kids😬

I’m gonna be brutally honest. Ek deewana tha was also from this PH and it was a disappointment . That’s why I don’t have a lot of expectations from Beyhadh 2 even though the story is going fine so far. You never know when the cvs might take a U turn and botch things up. Also if the rumours of an extension will come true,  then the story will become a complete mess because to keep the show running, the writers will start butchering the characters and showing illogical tracks. 

Edited by xNandix - 4 years ago

thats exactly what i was talking about. MJ's side of story. this PH seems to justify each and every crime of their antagonists or anti-heroes??

Originally posted by xNandix

MJ’s side of the story? is he going to say that Maya was the one who kept going after him even though she knew he was a married man with grown up kids😬

I’m gonna be brutally honest. Ek deewana tha was also from this PH and it was a disappointment . That’s why I don’t have a lot of expectations from Beyhadh 2 even though the story is going fine so far. You never know when the cvs might take a U turn and botch things up. Also if the rumours of an extension will come true,  then the story will become a complete mess because to keep the show running, the writers will start butchering the characters and showing illogical tracks. 

In that case let MJ alone be the Maya of season 1 here and MayRa stay together till the end. 

The way what Maya did to to Rishi is unjustifiable similarly no matter what they show for MJ will be unjustifiable.

Although if they do show it as MJ’s POV there will still be a question mark with regards to the credibility of his story.

Like if Maya is a gold digger and was blackmailing him, then how will he explain his relationship with Dia? His sexual advances towards Maya post MayRa marriage or anyone that is involved with Rudra other than his favorite Ananya?

It could be possible that MJ’s side of the story is his own delusion. Moreover what kind of a grudge does Rajeev harbour against MJ and his family?

Another thing I doubt Maya was a gold digger as claimed by MJ. Maya is filthy rich herself enough to be an investor in Rudra’s company, a woman that has the ability to build herself from scratch, can she really be a gold digger? 

Also why did MJ want her dead attempted to murder her when he could have just sent her to jail for blackmail?