Posted: 4 years ago

i dont get the hate.. Arjun Kapoor wasn't even bad, i mean he wasnt as good as Ranveer Singh but he still played the character well.. and this film is way better than the Likes of Padmavat and Bajirao Mastani.. 

can someone please tell me where the hate is coming from?

btw Sanjay Dutt steals every scene 

Edited by J3601 - 4 years ago

I liked the movie as well .

It was a good watch . All actors performed well and surprisingly Arjun Kapoor too.

It should have been a hit .

If any actor is delivering flops no matter how well they act in a film, they still get put down on here. thats where the "hate" comes from

Thats the point isn't it? He isn't as good as Ranveer and maybe people do not want to opt for a sub-standard performance when they have seen better in the past. He neither looks good on screen nor compensates that with a strong performance. In that case I don't blame the people for not wanting to watch his movies.Just being good enough is no reason to spend money on him when people have better options. But I agree the story was better well researched, more informative than SLB movies.

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Thats the point isn't it? He isn't as good as Ranveer and maybe people do not want to opt for a sub-standard performance when they have seen better in the past. He neither looks good on screen nor compensates that with a strong performance. In that case I don't blame the people for not wanting to watch his movies.Just being good enough is no reason to spend money on him when people have better options. But I agree the story was better well researched, more informative than SLB movies.

Hrithik was better than Ranveer yet people still watched Ranveers movies.. and most of the time people are criticising the film aswel.. people were losing their shit over how good Padmavat was when literally nothing happend there.. the whole concept was a weak love triangle.. but in Panipat we actully see how characters make certain decision.. we can actually see where Abdali is coming from hes not this one diminsional Villian who just kill people for no reason like Ranveers character

Originally posted by J3601

Hrithik was better than Ranveer yet people still watched Ranveers movies.. and most of the time people are criticising the film aswel.. people were losing their shit over how good Padmavat was when literally nothing happend there.. the whole concept was a weak love triangle.. but in Panipat we actully see how characters make certain decision.. we can actually see where Abdali is coming from hes not this one diminsional Villian who just kill people for no reason like Ranveers character

I didn'think like that while watching those movies. Maybe because of the gap between the two movies, or maybe they both were good in their respective roles, I don't know. Arjun, on the other hand, was strictly average at best. There is nothing about his portrayal of the character that I remember after the first watch. Again I wasn't comparing him with Ranveer, I just didn't like what Arjun was doing.Bland acting, pathetic dialogue delivery. I don't remember a single good thing about him in the movie. I agree with u on the story part. It was far more interesting than those of SLB's. I wish Ashutosh could find a more credible actor to star in this movie, maybe that could find him a larger audience. 

Originally posted by Justjoking

I liked the movie as well .

It was a good watch . All actors performed well and surprisingly Arjun Kapoor too.

It should have been a hit .

who's the guy in your profile pic, he's so cute

Ashutosh is a good storyteller, but he also had made Mohenjodaro which was a collosal failure.  Wish he had chosen better actor instead of Arjun Kapoor who played it the same way as the movie India's most wanted.   Khelen Hum Jee Jaan se movie had the same problem...bad casting.

It got good reviews. Just didn't make enough money.

I wanna see Panipat

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

Critics and audience of India are chutiyas. Their taste is shit in most things in life. That's why a 3rd rate country with 3rd class mentality.

keep your shitty opinions about indians and their mentality to yourself... based on your comments, i m sure you will have no hesitations in backstabbing your own family and friends