Viraj you mysterious man! *DT Note Pg 2*

Posted: 4 years ago

What is this behavior Mr. banker?!!!!

Kya kar rahe ho 🤪 Confusing confusing !!!!

So Viraj wants Prerna dead..he hates her. So much that he wishes when she dies , she should know why she is dying and he should be in front of her, looking right in her eyes. He was ok even if Prerna died without giving birth so I am assuming he is not interested in the baby. 

But then there is a wife (Alive) 😮 Whom he loves and is possessive about. So much that he threatens KL for her. Also I did not understand about the girlfriends thing. Were those men of his talking about his wife or he is some serial killer types who marries young girls and then kills them.  (In that case he is double crossing KL too) ..

Also till now he would rebuke and put KL down but today he looked as if she over powered him and blackmailed him. So many possibilities. 

It's getting fishier....let's see where this leads. 

His story is interesting but I am amazed how hard KZK cvs are trying to avoid ANY Namik Erica  scenes. That little scene where Prerna tells him that she knows he will not force anything on her and he gives an impressed smirk.  So much potential!!!!! I wish the cvs atleast tested these two. 

Anyways if it's a cameo it will end in it's due course...just wish Viraj is kept as quirky as he is been since start. 😈

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago

Originally posted by _symphony

So Viraj wants Prerna dead..he hates her. So much that he wishes when she dies , she should know why she is dying and he should be in front of her, looking right in her eyes. He was ok even if Prerna died without giving birth so I am assuming he is not interested in the baby. 

But then there is a wife (Alive) 😮 Whom he loves and is possessive about. So much that he threatens KL for her. Also I did not understand about the girlfriends thing. Were those men of his talking about his wife or he is some serial killer types who marries young girls and then kills them.  (In that case he is double crossing KL too) ..

Also till now he would rebuke and put KL down but today he looked as if she over powered him and blackmailed him. So many possibilities. 

His story is interesting but I am amazed how hard KZK cvs are trying to avoid ANY Namik Erica  scenes. That little scene where Prerna tells him that she knows he will not force anything on her and he gives an impressed smirk.  So much potential!!!!! I wish the cvs atleast tested these two. 

Anyways if it's a cameo it will end in it's due course...just wish Viraj is kept as quirky as he is been since start. 😈

@bold that is expected from KZK CVs , they won't test them, they are scared of "potentially hit jodi" with Vir Pre , which may threaten the lead pair and would be tough for CVs  to back track  in future  ... they will tread cautiously to not give Viraj pre have any meaningful or deep scenes or which project them as "couple"  .  I have seen their couple of scenes they have spark and if they give more scenes to Pre Viraj ... the jodi will set which they would never let happen ,  they will drag until shaadi and may be reveal the mystery behind his character 

regarding playing second fiddle to komo, may be he is lining with her to double cross ... not sure how they will take it with his wife angle thrown in 

Originally posted by _symphony

i wanted him to be villain not a puppet in hands of komolika 

I thought he has lot potential to build hisnparallel track along with anupre.

Like naveen babu track.. Even though he was villain he was best at his time.

Pls dnt make viraj another bajaj or mishka or vikranth who had just cameos without any impact.

Vikranth should have backstory and it should give twist to anupres life.

Namik and erica look good together but preraj jodi cant beat 1.5 yrs chemistry of anuprr.

Want good long story of viraj in kzk pls

If Viraj was introduced before the flop Bajaj track, the makers would have surely tested waters with ViPre . Namik and Erica do have potential. IMO , the creatives are  totally avoiding their scenes because establishing another Jodi backfired in the last track very badly and resulted in the s2 audience(who didn’t want want a repeat of s1)  running away from the show. There was a huge online outrage too. So this time they are treading cautiously.Once bitten twice shy !
SP is running a business , not a charity. 😊They are not attached to any Jodi . If and when they feel the show will run without AnuPre, they won’t think twice before dropping them and  going for their potentially  hit Jodi 

Viraj track is going super interesting ATM.. I'm curious to know his back story. His enmity seems to be with prerna alone. He has nothing to do with anurag. Who is he? I don't think he's any obsessed lover from he roast because viraj has a wife, according to the episode today. At this point, the more obvious answers are he is someone related to NB or Bajaj only. Let's see where it goes. 

As for namik and Erica scenes, I've noticed it too and my feeling is the makers don't want to take any risk of upsetting the audience. They have already seen what happens when they try to break the anupre pair. Even here, if you see the trp trend since October end in the weeks after Bajaj left, the trps increased steadily EVERY WEEK until this track of viraj pre marriage started. The trend has been clear all along, which is why the makers have decided to make it clear that there is no possibility of a previr pairing at all, both by showing his negative colors and avoiding any scenes at all. This could be a possible explanation. 🤷‍♀️

For me viraj track is manipulated or even changed the original one due to the  fear  of cvs that  previr chemistry could surely will be hit than anupre  as it becomes monotony in every sense.  Instead of viraj mistory I want to know  Namik's  mistory of accepting to be part of this bakwas  show.  Every scene makes to laugh including my favourite Namik. 

ViPre will not be given a chance to be tested as the makers know in the current scenario anything and evrything can work over anupre ( ViPre are eyecandly to begin with already) given how their romance centric office track was packed up within days and was rejected by the audience.makers blind love for the pair is the reason for the sinking ship

As for this repeated kill pre track and Viraj angle neither the online or the trp giving audience have found it interesting mysterious enough to watch as for a certain section anything below the juvenile levels of their favs and that doesnt threaten them  well it will be welcome.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

If Viraj was introduced before the flop Bajaj track, the makers would have surely tested waters with ViPre . Namik and Erica do have potential. IMO , the creatives are  totally avoiding their scenes because establishing another Jodi backfired in the last track very badly and resulted in the s2 audience(who didn’t want want a repeat of s1)  running away from the show. There was a huge online outrage too. So this time they are treading cautiously.Once bitten twice shy !
SP is running a business , not a charity. 😊They are not attached to any Jodi . If and when they feel the show will run without AnuPre, they won’t think twice before dropping them and  going for their potentially  hit Jodi 

Exactly my point....SP/ balaji are not running a charity so ideally they should atleast test! Not obviously in a romantic way but as in testing the dynamics of them coming in a common frame. Like if we see in the epi where Viraj's true intentions were revealed, he had two scenes with Aamna. The first one was so awkward, but the second was sooo gooood. Jabse the dynamics of Viraj and Komolika's rship have changed, Namik and Aamna's scenes have come out soooo well. That's the least I expect with Erica. Like give their rship some dynamics. Hopefully in coming epis. I dont have any idea if bajaj track worked or not but looking at the trps now they do need to test other potential couples. Namik can surely move out if his is a cameo but then the big question is can this story run without a fourth angle (especially if there is a leap) knowing that KL is already tad bit over utilized, her tactics silly and boring and AnuPre are not very layered characters within themselves and dont have many feasible tracks balaji creatives are capable of thinking. 

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

@bold that is expected from KZK CVs , they won't test them, they are scared of "potentially hit jodi" with Vir Pre , which may threaten the lead pair and would be tough for CVs  to back track  in future  ... they will tread cautiously to not give Viraj pre have any meaningful or deep scenes or which project them as "couple"  .  I have seen their couple of scenes they have spark and if they give more scenes to Pre Viraj ... the jodi will set which they would never let happen ,  they will drag until shaadi and may be reveal the mystery behind his character 

regarding playing second fiddle to komo, may be he is lining with her to double cross ... not sure how they will take it with his wife angle thrown in 

Oh she will also join to flop kill pre bandwagon and play the same tricks that flopped for komo and her husband and also join the ema bandwagon like anu pre and viraj by linking up with some one may be komo herself 

Originally posted by edkvf

For me viraj track is manipulated or even changed the original one due to the  fear  of cvs that  previr chemistry could surely will be hit than anupre  as it becomes monotony in every sense.  Instead of viraj mistory I want to know  Namik's  mistory of accepting to be part of this bakwas  show.  Every scene makes to laugh including my favourite Namik. 

that's precisely what I was thinking ... may be it's a Balaji show and good to have it on the resume  🤔 but it's seriously disappointing to see him in such character with no screen space and he was here to marry Pre but hardly any scenes of Vir Pre,  they could have established them properly by making Pre trust him and confide in him how she loves Anurag and that she is carrying his child , a rapport or comfort should have been set in the to be married couple , considering viraj's truth is not out to pre or anyone .... and  that itself says the intent of CVs 👎🏼