•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The storm ..the storm...and Poor Amber very very unaware what storm Bawra Mann's identity will bring to his life 😆😆

I loved yesterday 's episode ...how when Amber was falling down Guneet was actually pushing the chair towards him ...so so revengeful 🤣and she actually told him this ki dheere girte toh chair le ke aa rahi thi madad milti

Guneet's dialogues are too good 

Well Amber finally heard what will be his motto when he realises he has to make Guneet fall for the real him... Guneet told him outright ,she won't like him even if he is the last man of earth...what a challenge now maybe just maybe he has to make her realise that he is the only man on earth for her 🤣

The whole setup has been created let's see. What the creatives bring to the table 

The whole Nia and Randeep spending time together was sweet although very badly edited 

The storm although very strange and unprecedented what with network outages and other stuff . They showed that Randeep cared enough to go search for network for Papa ki pyari ...somethings just click between the two or is it just my imagination ? 

Anyways let's see what the valentine's day brings to Guneet and Amber's life ..will they meet , will amber realise it's Guneet who is his Bawra mann ...hope he atleast realises this today ..and then next week onwards ..what will happen ..

Happy Valentines day ..everyone 

On serious note ..  I hope the character Amber doesn't have an about turn, the consistency of his character doesn't change ..that saltiness is half the fun ..he shouldn't change into someone extremely sweet over night ..no way ..his grumpiness should still be present ..maybe just tempered in presense of Bawra Mann

The mouse of Bawra Mann's life shouldn't change overnight to a sweet cat ..🤣

Creatives I implore you ..treat this show with kindness ..it's the only one I watch which still bring a smile to my face please as Amber says no Drama and I will go further - please no un necessary drama

Originally posted by atikna

The storm ..the storm...and Poor Amber very very unaware what storm Bawra Mann's identity will bring to his life 😆😆

I loved yesterday 's episode ...how when Amber was falling down Guneet was actually pushing the chair towards him ...so so revengeful 🤣and she actually told him this ki dheere girte toh chair le ke aa rahi thi madad milti

Guneet's dialogues are too good 

The first scene was hilarious. The deadpan way Guneet says Aise hi bhayanak dikhte ho apto aur mat daraiye😆 and him going wahi safed kapde, wahi mombatti par usme Sadhna thi,Ahha! Damn the sarcasm😆 They are so comfortable exchanging jibes, lol. 

Lolsmiley37smiley37 the chair scene🤣. Ekto that was a refreshing scene when Amber brings chair for Guneet when she falls and today Guneets attempt to return the favour was hilarioussmiley37 Main kaise dheere dheere ghumte hui giri thi apko chance to mila, aap to aise hi gir gaye! This show , its simplicity and the casual way it deals with everything is so refreshing ! Also thankfully neither Nia or Guneet is shown to be damsel in distress who gets scared of dark or lightening! 

Well Amber finally heard what will be his motto when he realises he has to make Guneet fall for the real him... Guneet told him outright ,she won't like him even if he is the last man of earth...what a challenge now maybe just maybe he has to make her realise that he is the only man on earth for her 🤣

The whole setup has been created let's see. What the creatives bring to the table 

Once Amber realises Guneet is Bawra Mann that likes going to haunt and freak him out😆 Especially the one where she says even if he is the last man she wont consider him! Amberji ko bohot pareshani honi hai 😆

The whole Nia and Randeep spending time together was sweet although very badly edited 

The storm although very strange and unprecedented what with network outages and other stuff . They showed that Randeep cared enough to go search for network for Papa ki pyari ...somethings just click between the two or is it just my imagination ? 

Anyways let's see what the valentine's day brings to Guneet and Amber's life ..will they meet , will amber realise it's Guneet who is his Bawra mann ...hope he atleast realises this today ..and then next week onwards ..what will happen ..

Happy Valentines day ..everyone 

On serious note ..  I hope the character Amber doesn't have an about turn, the consistency of his character doesn't change ..that saltiness is half the fun ..he shouldn't change into someone extremely sweet over night ..no way ..his grumpiness should still be present ..maybe just tempered in presense of Bawra Mann

Absolutely agree on this one! I hope the reveal doesnt bring a significant change in Amber or it will not be fun. Hope he does not try and be completely different person. It would be interesting to see how they handle this. 

The mouse of Bawra Mann's life shouldn't change overnight to a sweet cat ..🤣

Creatives I implore you ..treat this show with kindness ..it's the only one I watch which still bring a smile to my face please as Amber says no Drama and I will go further - please no un necessary drama

The whole dialogue exchange between Amber and Guneet is point on ... They never stop giving each other a hard time and kind of jump into personal lives of each other without missing a beat ... Amber said it ...he said it out loud that..the Dr cannot be as good as he seems and Guneet told him point blank that the mouth organ lady was too good for him 

They share things without actually meaning too 

I do hope character consistency is maintained and I do hope Dr Anurag 's character is not turned into someone nefarious 

No mal intent between the characters please ...jst pure simple story .. no villains please 

Just simplicity

Pls change title to 13 Feb. Confuse ho gayi 😁

Originally posted by Bana

Pls change title to 13 Feb. Confuse ho gayi 😁

Oh God ..thanks for pointing it out .. I never noticed what I wrote ..😆..

Corrected 

Finally caught up with all the epis ! It is poised at an interesting point now. My guess is they will go the way of You've got Mail, with Amber seeing her and going away from the restaurant and then continuing to interact with her and maybe dial down his obnoxious behaviour a bit as he tries to woo her. I actually hope it doesn't go this way for 2 reasons - I have already seen this in the movie so it would be boring (for me !) and two, I wouldn't want Guneet to be stood up and feel hurt. 

It would be much more interesting I feel if they actually met in tonight's epi and are totally gobsmacked by the truth and then how they try to take it forward....which will be tough because both will have to completely realign their perception of each other. Now this will be really something fun and exciting to watch.

The dialogues are fantastic, Guneet gets amazing lines and Shweta does full justice to them. She is a pleasure to watch, both in the acting and looks department. I love her styling too, real and relatable. Both leads are excellent actors. I still find Ambar's character obnoxious and he is usually the one who makes personal comments first about Guneet/her life/her mom, to which she retaliates. But when he chats with her online, they have shown him softening and showing a different side to himself which Varun Badola has portrayed very well. 

I liked that there was no cliched romance, trip fall catch between Nia and Randeep in the office when the lights were out, which is something most serials would have shown. 

I just hope the tone of the serial stays like this and there is absolutely no drama. 

Edited by kar08 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kar08

Finally caught up with all the epis ! It is poised at an interesting point now. My guess is they will go the way of You've got Mail, with Amber seeing her and going away from the restaurant and then continuing to interact with her and maybe dial down his obnoxious behaviour a bit as he tries to woo her. I actually hope it doesn't go this way for 2 reasons - I have already seen this in the movie so it would be boring (for me !) and two, I wouldn't want Guneet to be stood up and feel hurt. 

It would be much more interesting I feel if they actually met in tonight's epi and are totally gobsmacked by the truth and then how they try to take it forward....which will be tough because both will have to completely realign their perception of each other. Now this will be really something fun and exciting to watch.

The dialogues are fantastic, Guneet gets amazing lines and Shweta does full justice to them. She is a pleasure to watch, both in the acting and looks department. I love her styling too, real and relatable. Both leads are excellent actors. I still find Ambar's character obnoxious and he is usually the one who makes personal comments first about Guneet/her life/her mom, to which she retaliates. But when he chats with her online, they have shown him softening and showing a different side to himself which Varun Badola has portrayed very well. 

I liked that there was no cliched romance, trip fall catch between Nia and Randeep in the office when the lights were out, which is something most serials would have shown. 

I just hope the tone of the serial stays like this and there is absolutely no drama. 

It looks like we both are looking for no drama in the show 

I like the way you suggest that they both come to know and then go forward from that ..  but it will be very difficult to elongate the story this way . They will go the you've got mail way ..and stretch a little , for me what is exciting is that Tom Hanks character was not so obnoxious here Amber crosses many many lines so let's see how they show Amber trying to be sweet on Guneet 

I just wish they keep the show light hearted . The story is on its own very simple ..but will they keep it very simple

Yes another point some one else has also pointed out that both Nia and Guneet were not shown to be scared of thunder and lightening like most ITV heroines ..

Yes no cliched scenes of Randeep and Nia falling and rolling 

Aur bechara Amber gira bhi toh bhi Guneet just wanted to give him a chair to help him ..yar I keep thinking of that scene and loling about it..it's so so simple and yet so so simply comedic 🤣🤣

Can some one make a gif of the two scenes and just post it here ..I want to see that scene. Again and again 

Originally posted by atikna

It looks like we both are looking for no drama in the show 

I like the way you suggest that they both come to know and then go forward from that ..  but it will be very difficult to elongate the story this way . They will go the you've got mail way ..and stretch a little , for me what is exciting is that Tom Hanks character was not so obnoxious here Amber crosses many many lines so let's see how they show Amber trying to be sweet on Guneet 

I just wish they keep the show light hearted . The story is on its own very simple ..but will they keep it very simple

Yes another point some one else has also pointed out that both Nia and Guneet were not shown to be scared of thunder and lightening like most ITV heroines ..

Yes no cliched scenes of Randeep and Nia falling and rolling 

Aur bechara Amber gira bhi toh bhi Guneet just wanted to give him a chair to help him ..yar I keep thinking of that scene and loling about it..it's so so simple and yet so so simply comedic 🤣🤣

Can some one make a gif of the two scenes and just post it here ..I want to see that scene. Again and again 

If it is a finite show (any idea ?) they might be able to take the route of both of them meeting tonight and realising the truth. If not, then yeah they will have to stretch it as long as possible so they will have to go the You've got Mail way. Yes Amber does cross many lines so it will be fun to see how/if he is able to start changing himself in his future interactions with Guneet. 

The story is simple but what elevates it is superb acting and keeping it real. I know I am gushing over Shweta but I have never seen her in any serial before this and she is a natural ! She has such expressive eyes and is able to show tiny nuances of emotion. I love the way she gives it back to Amber too and in one episode she also puts her aunt in her place by telling her it's not necessary to get married to have a baby. Such dialogues are revolutionary for ITV! Shweta also has a very soothing and pleasant voice. 

At the moment I have no idea which way Nia will go - Kabir or Randeep. So they have managed to keep us guessing about that. 

@bold - yes that was hilarious especially Guneet's lines on the difference between how they fell 😆

From initially being so averse to finding a companion, it is fun to see Amber getting all antsy waiting for her message on the app and cursing the wifi etc 😆

What a relief to watch a serial where people actually talk and communicate, instead of hiding, lies and misunderstandings galore. I liked the scene where Nia tells Amber that is is ok to move on, it's ok if he doesn't think of his dead wife every single day, he deserves to find a companion for himself..

Thank god for that last part! Seeing him sleep with his dead wife’s photo beside him & two pillows placed where she wld have lain, used to creep me out!

I am also hoping they both find out about each other, and then have opposite initial reactions - she holds back & tries to ignore him & gives him confusing signals while he softens & tries to woo her & is hurt by her coldness. 

That will make it interesting!