Beyhadh 2

Rudra’s scene with Ananya

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hated that scene. Why the hell did he say “Main tujhse pyaar karta hoon” to her? What did he really mean there? Does he love her as a friend or a woman? What is it? 

This scene made everyone rethink about Rudra considering Maya as the love of his life. His love is most likely a facade. 

I could understand him if were like please don’t go, but instead he said I love you. Wow. 👎🏼

I heard of the case called once bitten twice shy, but here Maya will get betrayed twice. 

If he wanted revenge against her then he shouldn’t have married her just gather evidence against her quietly and then use it against her.

This is going to be a never ending cycle of hate and revenge.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Did u miss the dialogue before that he said if he had married her then he would be doing wrong to her to him and to Maya..  .. he loves Maya and that's why he left his bestie at the altar and he is guilty of breaking her heart esp when he knew she loves him so much from all her life..

His love for Ananya is very much a part of his life..he is not MJ who uses ppl in his life.. and he even knows how to compartmentalise his relationships.be it marriage or friendship. he dint stop Ananya from going but she was his only friend in life who like rishi is gone too.. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NamuVyas

Did u miss the dialogue before that he said if he had married her then he would be doing wrong to her to him and to Maya..  .. he loves Maya and that's why he left his bestie at the altar and he is guilty of breaking her heart esp when he knew she loves him so much from all her life..

His love for Ananya is very much a part of his life..he is not MJ who uses ppl in his life.. and he even knows how to compartmentalise his relationships.be it marriage or friendship. he dint stop Ananya from going but she was his only friend in life who like rishi is gone too.. 

I hope that really is the case but at the same time I just didn’t like the way he said it. 

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When he said it will be wrong to ananya him and maya... idk why I felt like he meant his plan would spoil or something.

I have a feeling that the scene symbolizes something. I just hope that we don’t get another Arjun or I’ll really hate the cvs and Rudra 🙈

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Let's keep Maya out of this equation for a while. 

Rudra and Ananya are best friends since childhood and he clearly stated her many times that sees her only as a friend but not as a life partner. When Maya entered into his life, he started developing feelings for her gradually. His first love betrayed him so badly that he was scared to fall in love again. So he proposed Ananya out of that fear after the kissing Maya.

If he'd loved Ananya since beginning why would he wait all these years and  always made her understand that he doesn't love her. So it would be out of context if he loves Anu all of a sudden. He said those words because she is the only friend he has 

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

Let's keep Maya out of this equation for a while. 

Rudra and Ananya are best friends since childhood and he clearly stated her many times that sees her only as a friend but not as a life partner. When Maya entered into his life, he started developing feelings for her gradually. His first love betrayed him so badly that he was scared to fall in love again. So he proposed Ananya out of that fear after the kissing Maya.

If he'd loved Ananya since beginning why would he wait all these years and  always made her understand that he doesn't love her. So it would be out of context if he loves Anu all of a sudden. He said those words because she is the only friend he has 

But what if for arguments sake he has discovered what maya did to rishi and now believes Ananya was the only one who loved him, which is why he is saying that. 

It has actually made me want to quit the show, because no one can endure a saanjh and arjun part 2, the first time was ENOUGH torture and Mayra are just to beautiful for such a storyline.

Cinnamonn thumbnail

You can love someone and not be "in love" with them. Rudra loves Anu (which is understandable) but he's not in love with her. 

pranurosid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Beyhadfan

But what if for arguments sake he has discovered what maya did to rishi and now believes Ananya was the only one who loved him, which is why he is saying that. 

It has actually made me want to quit the show, because no one can endure a saanjh and arjun part 2, the first time was ENOUGH torture and Mayra are just to beautiful for such a storyline.

I feel it's nothing like that but cvs are teasing us with these kinda scenes to keep up the suspense factor. Moreover how would he gets to know about truth behind Rishi's death? 

Okay even if he found out the truth of Maya and Rishi , wouldn't he try to figure out why Maya had to kill his brother in the name of love and what's her motive behind this?I assume we all agree that Rudra is smart and intuitive person. Won't he try to join the pieces of puzzle then? 

I don't think he is faking or taking revenge on Maya. Because that's not Rudra as per how they've projected him since beginning. Anyways since Rishikesh track his every moment is under scrutiny. So I rest my case here. Don't want to force anyone to think in the same perspective like I do. Peace😃

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

I feel it's nothing like that but cvs are teasing us with these kinda scenes to keep up the suspense factor. Moreover how would he gets to know about truth behind Rishi's death? 

Okay even if he found out the truth of Maya and Rishi , wouldn't he try to figure out why Maya had to kill his brother in the name of love and what's her motive behind this?I assume we all agree that Rudra is smart and intuitive person. Won't he try to join the pieces of puzzle then? 

I don't think he is faking or taking revenge on Maya. Because that's not Rudra as per how they've projected him since beginning. Anyways since Rishikesh track his every moment is under scrutiny. So I rest my case here. Don't want to force anyone to think in the same perspective like I do. Peace😃

Edited by Beyhadfan - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Are you aware that during one of the segments for india tv it was reported that Rudra knows maya killed Rishi

Yes I do. And I don't believe all the segments. He might've known something about Rishi - Maya but not the entire truth. But I don't feel his love for Maya is fake

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago