MasterChef India 6

Spoiler (Top two finalists)

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Ondrila and Abinas are finalist of this season. 

I think Ondrila got that ticket to finale apron. I never wanted her in that place.

Since I am a newbie IF is not allowing me to post link. I saw it in insta.

Edited by ananya3129 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ananya3129

Ondrila and Abinas are finalist of this season. 

I think Ondrila got that ticket to finale apron. I never wanted her in that place.

Since I am a newbie IF is not allowing me to post link. I saw it in insta.

Good, golden apron bully gang ko nhi mila.

ananya3129 thumbnail

Can anyone give any spoiler about the winner as the shoot is already done ? I am hoping its Abinas but still have no faith in SP. They can make Ondrila win it.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

https://twitter.com/mani_410/status/1228165101347168263?s=19

Last season nightmare is coming back 😢

But iss baar sp khoob gaaliya khayega if oindrila is winner 

Sp khud apne ghadde mai girega ,😂

Minionite thumbnail

I'm not at all happy that Ondrilla made it to Top 2. She was overconfident, arrogant, and not a team player at all. She just didn't deserve it in my opinion.

I'm happy for Abinas. He is a good chef and it is a well-deserved position in Top 2.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone,

I am a silent member of this forum. I love to read all the comments here,but have never commented here. But after seeing the two finalists names i couldn't control myself.

Abhinas is deserved to be in the final.👍🏼But how come Oindrilla is in the finale?Desserts bana bana kar finale mei kasie koi jaasakta hei. Also i don't like her personality. 

ananya3129 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Hello everyone,

I am a silent member of this forum. I love to read all the comments here,but have never commented here. But after seeing the two finalists names i couldn't control myself.

Abhinas is deserved to be in the final.👍🏼But how come Oindrilla is in the finale?Desserts bana bana kar finale mei kasie koi jaasakta hei. Also i don't like her personality. 

Hey hi

Welcome

Ondrila got ticket to finale apron. Whether she deserves ot not she gives them drama . They have keep her for TRP. Baki talent jae tel lene

Oindrilla did not win the golden apron. 

SPOILER

Akanksha won the golden apron.

Next week is semi finals. And then finals on last week of February.

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Desserts bana bana kar finale mei kasie koi jaasakta hei.

Because making desserts is the most complicated part since it involves mastering a lot of technique along with flavours. It takes years to master the craft of dessert making since it involves a lot of science in the method of making dessert and a single mistake- a single over whipping can spoil the whole dessert. That's the reason why pastry chefs are in a lot of demand these days since there are very few of them. That's why when a dessert is well made, it is applauded more than a savoury or entree/main course.

That's the reason why Shipra Khanna has been a masterchef winner and so is Kirti Bhoutika who won Masterchef India last season. She was also a dessert chef and so was Ashima Arora who was runner up last season.