Suggestions / Comments

Lets Discuss Site Issues Here #3 🙏 - Page 81

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Just downloaded the app for iOS. Found these things to be weird:

1. The IF emoticons come up like this. Mobile emojis are fine:Image
  2. "My Posts" is called "Watched Posts": Image
  3. "Topic" "Poll" "Watch Topic" "Something" What is that icon? Nothing happened when I click on it. And how do you post a reply?: Image
  4. When I tried to quote a post, it indicated that I'm creating a new topic. Also, in the command "[ QUOTE = name ]" isn't the name supposed to be of the person whose post is being quoted? Like here it should be vijay and not 2111_shweta: Image

Also in the picture #4, it shows the post with the codes, like it used to show earlier when commenting from mobile site and the coding used to remain the same on posting it. I didn't post it (because of the "new topic" showing up) but I hope that the quoted post doesn't come up with the codes on posting but applies those formatting codes.

It gives me an option to like my own post.

And I can’t see the bullet numbering on this post in the app.

the app isnt user friendly at all...no page numbers, no option to zoom/make text bigger, cant access dashboard or find my forums

id rather view IF on chrome instead

deleted the app...waste of mobile space

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

why is there no chaska meter on kartik purnima and dil jaise dharke forum?

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: heavenlybliss

the app isnt user friendly at all...no page numbers, no option to zoom/make text bigger, cant access dashboard or find my forums

id rather view IF on chrome instead

deleted the app...waste of mobile space

Yup the website is user friendly than the app. It’ll take a long time to get used to it. It needs to be updated regularly taking into account all the feedback from the users. I don’t think I’ll be using the app much, at least not at this stage!

priya185 thumbnail

Blocking does not work if someone already blocked me I cannot block them back. I cannot unblock users either 

It is showing dodgy things in my block list

Vijay if you want more detail please can I pm you screenshots instead of posting here 

MochaQueen thumbnail

my sigs off again...is this site possessed or something?

vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: priya185

Blocking does not work if someone already blocked me I cannot block them back. I cannot unblock users either 

It is showing dodgy things in my block list

Vijay if you want more detail please can I pm you screenshots instead of posting here 

Will check this.

please share screenshot.

priya185 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vijay

Will check this.

please share screenshot.

PMed screenshot

arshiabigya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hello I am rehana. One of my posts got locked and I couldn't edit them or delete them. Can you help me in this. I want to delete that particular post. So please help me to do that please.

arshiabigya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Whom I should contact to unlock my post. Please help me in this.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pm to  section moderator / channel  moderator /global moderator with  link of post which u want to unlock  .  Section  moderator / channel  moderator / Global moderator may unlock it  and  may delete that post

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago